>implying you can't take a Veeky Forums related picture of your pet
>implying

Stepping up the diversity.

Bonus round.

pretty badass lookin' reptile

>that dog sleeping on the treadmill

pretty much Veeky Forums in one picture
>le cardio

Thanks. Bearded dragon, he's my spotter.

Lmao. 1pl8?!?

what a pussy dragon

>tfw natty

bump

my dog's asleep in the other room so i just whipped this up from an older pic.

Lost him in September, still miss him.

what's his/her name> Ever since I was a kid I always dreamed to be a jacked single man with a badass german shepherd named Jackson

Have a great Pyrenees dogbro back at my parents. Got four guinea pigs since I moved out. They're all bros and wrestle with each other and permabulk for them massive gains when they're not humping each other.. no homo

sorry to hear that man, dogbros are better than any human friend

kek that's my dog in the OP pic, that thread was a few years ago. She decided to permabulk since

Thanks man, if only they could live as long.

Leo. Short for Leonidas. I love the big goof to death, but I don't think I'll get another GSD after him. Dude barks at EVERYTHING.

So sorry for your loss, bro. Pic related is my previous dogbro. He passed about two years ago.

badass name for a badass dog. How is he as a dog otherwise? I've heard GSDs are very protective but I really want one.

Fit related ?

Those dogs look 1/2 asleep.

2/10 bait.

Oh he's awesome. He's just super protective and a bit paranoid. Just makes having people over a bit tricky unless he already knows them, and some of the neighbors hate us cause they're scared of him. But fuck them anyway.

>pic related. Leo as a pupper.

>forgot pic

that is one cute dogbro! holy shit, Treat him well Veeky Forumsizen

Actually saving up for a pet owl desu senpai. They live for 30 years ish, and I've almost got enough money for a massive aviary.

Thanks user. Yeah he's cool shit.

nice sled. needs a dog.

>File name
Fucking kek thats good.

My cats are not Veeky Forums sadly. They were abandoned starved kittens and even though the vet has always supervised their diets, he warned us they would have eating problems.

So at nearly 3 years old they are double digit weighing fat fluffy pillow cats. They are on rationed cat dieting food and 3x daily 'play-er-cise' routines. Weight is not budging.
Pathetic puddytats

Cat sitting next to my chalk

Fuck yeh reptiles

My doggo. I miss her. She's not dead, I just had to move overseas for work so she's living with my parents

His name is Mr. Nuggets, he does a lot of Cardio

jesus he's so cute

pic is my cat

dogs a shit

cats a best

Jesus christ. Let him breathe, Lenny.

yay doggo :3

Once again i say...
>crush him in your hand now

mirin red rat snek

my childhood doggo and kit. pupper lived to 13, kit got killed early by coyote

:^(

:'(

I like your cat.

casuals

is that a nile monitor?

I've lost two doggos now. Both in early-mid teens. Shit sucks famalam.

your cat is poofy! aw
I was feeding him munchies :( he's breathin'
You again stop it you wank stain

Post cardio cuddling

Roughneck
>Varanus Rudicollis

here's my pupper

i had a hamster and he was super cool, he would let me hold him and stuff, but whever i put my hand into his cage he would bite me, one time he bit me and i pulled back and flung him at a wall by accident :(

>you will never have a cardio bunny to cuddle with

She's a big girl
Similar problem here

I had that happen numerous times, these little things won't let you go sometimes... Don't let that affect you. good thing that Mr. Nuggets aren't too testy with me, never really bit me before. Maybe it's because I have been hand feeding him since he was a baby.

oh my god your kitty

underrated

holding my catbro

why live

c....cute!!

Here's more if you like him.

My dog has better gains than me christ...

K I T T Y
I
T
T
Y

Have you seen macros of petfood? I buy relatively cheap catfood for my rascal and that shit has over 30g of protein.

Based walking birds of gains.

Nancy in right, Ethel on left.

Ian?

what a sweet heart, looks happy and healthy

Animal nutrition here, there are some pretty insane sporting fomulas

One of my cats. Walter, he loves the artificial strawberry flavor from protein, so i had to get rid of it since he would go mad trying to find my protein.

Is there a human equivalent to pet food? srs

Soylent, complete nutrition with the same meal every time, every day.

Yeah, he's a sweety, he was a street cat, took him from a girl that picked him up from the street, but could not keep him.

BEHOLD MY CAT
DESTROYER OF WORLDS
IT WOULD SWALLOW ALL OF YOUR PUNY PETS IN A SINGLE GULP

at least he was lucky and got saved from the street, this little guy deserve a happy home
That's a fat bastard

Mirin
Here's one of my monitors

Mirin balance

My cat likes boxes too.

Here is my friend inspecting his favourite powder. He is a bit fluffy cause I woke him up

mirin
i like him
nice orange kitter
i love bunnies... really cute
happy kitty

more recent pic

Here's mine. She's retarded and an asshole.

Asshole puked on the bench. Sometimes he jumps on your stomach while you're benching. Little shit will walk under the bar while your deadlifting too. He knows no fear.

>all these men having cats
>...cats... and men

lel. You homos?

dogs are silly, an evil dictator needs a cat

also no cats

family still having 8 wienerdogs, they are fugin savages, biting holes into fences, eating every wooden backholding measurement, nothing stops them unless its 6mm steel rod or betr

>mfw insecure manlet acuses cat owners of beeing gay
>mfw I'm secure enough with my masculinity not to get a "manly" pet
>mfw I have 620kg powerlifting total and picrelated is my cat

All cats do, must be instinct?

How low maintenance are cats? Also, do you let your cats outdoors?

My cat dislikes boxes.
Pretty low maintenance. Chip them and remember to vaccinate and worm regularly. Give them food and water, ideally in separate places. Ideally they should roam around but they will fuck up the wildlife around your area, especially birds and rodents. I just don't like the idea of caging my animals.

post moar...of both of you ;)

More kitters and puppers!!!

Here is mine, old pic as timestamp suggests

Doggo

I live in appartment so my cat does not go outside, he's about a year old and neutered. Cats sleep up to 20 hours a day so he doesnt get bored much even if I leave him alone when I go to work, but I definetely spend some time with him every evening. I give him food once a day before I go to bed, he eats half righ away and this makes him sleep well for the whole night and he eats the rest in the morning and through the day. He goes in the litterbox and I remove his waste twice a day, also easy. Thats all you have to do on the daily basis, I clip his claws once every 2 weeks, brush him probably once a week and give him a bath once a month. I'd say thats pretty low maintenance for a pet, unlike dogs, who you have to walk two times a day every day no matter what weather.

A-a-are you a grill?

negative, user

sorry to get your hopes up

Rip in peace ;(

pic of Django I took earlier

Where do you live, city, suburbs, country?

np, it's just I'm wierded up by gays hitting on me, once I was on a dating site and gay guys kept going on me though I clearly indicated that I'm hereto, gues they just like strongfat type.

didn't mean to intensify any sort of aversion you have towards gays, was just an innocent user comment

but yea gays can be annoying and thirsty, we are just dudes after all

and yeh i love me builtfat men.

Hedgehog doing cardio. Her name is "The Power".

Sounds pretty standard. Why keep the food and water separated though?

I thought cats claws aren't meant to be clipped? The way you put it, owning a cat sounds very appealing. I have a dogbro whom i love to bits, but i feel they're a bit too needy sometimes. Not to mention house training a cat is 100x easier.

Suburbs famalam.

You're alright gay user, have another pic of my cat.

I'm the user that asked about where you were from, cats are easier to take care of.
And no, he cuts their claws, doesn't declaw them.
I've personally never brushed any of my several cats over the years and only have bathed them when they got into something stanky.
Never trimmed their claws either, but have had to do it on occasion to dogs.
Personally I would try to train your cat to go outside to piss if possible, it smells horrid.

Of course I live in the country so both dogs and cats are very low maintenance since they can run around on my property chilling and shit.