When did you swallow the red pill anons?

When did you swallow the red pill anons?

I'm 23 and realized that women just aren't worth the hustle. What you do, needs to be done for yourself.

All of the time you spend in the gym has to be for YOU. Not a woman. You need to take pride in your own achievements and rely on only your self approval to make yourself happy.

Have you actually ever been proud of a lift, or proud of something you accomplished and just kept it to yourself? That feeling of self pride is what will separate you from the rest of the chumps out there. It's the best feeling in the world.

Keep at it anons, you're all gonna make it.

/r/theredpill

the other retards are waiting for you over there

If you're doing something for you, you should do something other than lift weights. The gym is full of the most vain people all trying their hardest to impress each other. If you truly want to prove yourself to yourself pick up something skill based like a martial art or rock climbing.

Enjoy guzzling tyrone's cum out of your wife's pussy cuck.

I agree with the second part of your statement. The gym is full of vain pieces of shit. However, what if someone genuinely enjoys lifting weights and gets fulfillment out of that?

Humility is king.

I don't think lifting is necessarily any different from any of those. At least it doesn't have to be. I have lifted for the wrong reasons and I have lifted for the right reasons. The whole experience is different dependent on your motives. But I feel you. There are definitely more fulfilling/gratifying activities.

I haven't been lifting for girls so far, but I've been dating a girl from work a couple of months ago. Then I got pretty sick, vomited after every meal and once got very humiliated in front of her by my boss...Couldn't do shit. Anyway, eventually she told me we should just remain friends. I'm still heartbroken as fuck because she was really special and I worked really hard to get her. Now, after all this time we still message each other all the time during work, but I lost around 25 lbs, I got fucked up psychologically and fell in depression for some time. I'm finally better with my health right now and I'm planning on getting back into serious lifting. How do I play it out now, I really want her to be back? Do I cool off and use minimal contact until one day I'm back in shape and go see her? (we work in different places but still coworkers). That was my plan for now...What do you guys think? Please just constructive responses, I'm broken as fuck right now...

I personally think the gym should be a tool and not a lifestyle. There is so much you are missing out on by dedicating all your efforts to solely lifting perfectly balanced weights up and down in a straight line inside an air-conditioned room.

I lifted for 5 years before I figured that out

You're not gonna get back together. There is no getting out of the friend zone, and you shouldn't want to. Whatever you had is gone. Move on. Seek confidence within yourself, not a girl. Eventually your integrity and confidence will attract people. You will never get there by chasing girls.

Looks like you took women off the pedestal, and instead put "red pill bullshit " up there instead. Why don't you stop latching onto the philosophies of greater men and instead find your own way in life?

After all, it's a vital part of growing up and becoming a man.

Well, yeah. It seems obvious to me that lifting isn't a lifestyle. Just like how your job isn't who you are. It can however definitely be part of a lifestyle that includes things like personal betterment (physical or otherwise) and health.

I know...But man she was special...Do I cut off all contact?

The only red pill I ever swallowed came in the form of a series of MRI's and medical tests to prove that I do in fact have something wrong with my brain and it wasn't me just being me.
I can't get along with women so without meds... so i guess maybe I can relate..?

If the gym is your main hobby and the thing you dedicate most of your efforts to it is your lifestyle. I'm not here to convince anyone of what I think though, just my opinion.

Anyway I'm heading off, good luck

She wasn't special. She gave you attention and let you fuck her. That's not special. Most people are not special. Do whatever you want to do. If I were in your position I wouldn't talk to her as I have nothing to gain from her. You're just going to be opening up that old wound every time you talk to her and it's going to make you feel less of a man.

She wasn't special bro. She's just different. Just like literally every other girl you will ever have a relationship with. Once you have been with many women and got to know them you will see that you can't really say one is "better" than another. Just different in their own ways. And you can appreciate that and look forward to the next girl you meet

thanks bro, I'm probably gonna do this but fuck it hurts...

What was wrong with your brain user?

this, follow your heart and fuck all the beliefs you need to navigate the world.

when i lifted for girls, i only lasted a few months

now i lift just for the sake of it, to expend my energy, to get stronger, to look better and for girls in that order.

I'm sorry to break it to you bud, but even if you do get her back, she'll treat you like shit.

Find a girl that will worship the ground you walk on, but at the same time - she won't let you get away with bullshit.

My girl loves me to death, but any time she asks me how my day went and I'm not brightly optimistic about even the shittiest of situations she'll call me out on it - she knows I've seen worse, she knows I can do better, she expects as much from me as I do from myself.

Find someone who loves you and who will challenge you to be a better person or I promise you she'll be the gains goblin in all aspects of your life.

we've all been there at some point mate, it gets better :)

I lift for women, so they will want sex with me, and I want sex. So I still lift for myself.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THIS ISNT SOC OR R9K YOU FAGGOT, FUCK OFF WITH THESE FEELS AND GIRLS AND RED PILL BULLSHIT THREADS.

MODS, FUCKING DO SOMETHING, THIS CRAP HAS NOTHING TO DO HERE.

I PITY YOU

>homegym mater race
>only have my dog to keep me company

yeah, I lift to impress him. What now faggot

hah fucking nerd