Anyone here used InvisAlign...

Anyone here used InvisAlign? I'm currently a week in and its so fucking annoying having to take it out every time to eat, then brush my teeth and clean the yellow shit out of them before putting them back on. Also does teeth whitening tooth paste do anything or is it another jew paste?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12636120
dendds.com/uploads/RDA_index.pdf
amazon.com/Crest-White-Luxe-Whitestrips-Glamorous/dp/B001OOLLVS/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1464176448&sr=8-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It will make your teeth whiter yes, but if you want a whiter smile faster you need some OTC kits or just go to the dentist for a few zoom treatments.

Paid 150$ for a proper teeth whitening with H2O2 and some plasma light.

Worked great, even made my one damaged/discoloured tooth whiter.

Doesn't it fuck up your teeth? That's what my dentist told me.

If you were worried about fucking up your teeth you would have been taking care of them better.

Get the fucking treatment.

diluted hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash

Dentist here. Invaslign is a plastic brace it's not a tooth whitening product.

The picture to the left is a perfectly normal tooth color, hollywood has tricked people with the pic on the right very unlikely for people to have that level of whiteness natty.

Tooth whitening toothpaste helps however it only increases the whiteness by very mild shades if you really want proper white teeth then get tooth whitening/bleaching.

Things to know before.
1- Don't get it done at a hair dresser they're not regulated you might get fucked.
2- You will be sensitive for first few weeks.
3- The longer you keep the tray in the longer you're gonna have whitening for
4- It can last as little as 6 months and as long as 2 years before needing to do it again.
5- Don't let your dentist jew you with stupid laser shit like there is literally no evidence to support that the blue light or laser does anything it's all in the peroxide percentages.

Good luck user.

I'm not saying it isn't natural. I'm saying people who properly maintain dental hygiene and avoid sugars all of their life will have a very bright smile. Leaps and bounds brighter than the picture on the left.

I tried the tray thing. Paid for the custom mold and everything and then used Colgate optic tooth whitening gel. The pain was so bad that after two weeks I had to stop doing it. I'll admit that I was crying from how much my mouth hurt and the thought of doing it again and again made me want to die.

Maybe one day I won't be a pussy.

For tooth whiteness strictly it's a mixture of genetics, your skin colour (black people for example contrast makes their teeth look whiter), how much acid drinks you have (alcohol, fizzy drinks even diet, juice and coffee) and lastly how much staining shit you consume so tea coffee wine, indian food. Also smoking stains badly.

I understand where you're coming from though people that don't floss, brush properly will have teeth caked in plaque (sticky white stuff) and calculus (the harder yellow stuff most commonly found behind your lower front teeth). Also you could argue that if people consume more sugars they're more likely to have fillings and that does make for a shit tier mouth. Especially since if the decay is really deep and reaches the pulp the tooth is very highly to discolour.

2 weeks should be decent results if correct percentages but yeah I tried the trays as part of a course and it's sensitive as fuck.

If you are trying it again maybe try to use the pro-relief toothpaste (use it as an ointment almost and put it directly on the tooth)

im going to get invisalign in a couple months. whats the whole process like op? i have all 4 wisdom teeth so ill have to get them taken out. did you get knocked out? plz tell me everything

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12636120

Read somewhere that it could be used for speeding up the process etc.
But you are probably right. Still happy with the result/cost though.

> Invisalign
> annoying

shit nigger you think thats a pain try having actual fucking braces.

If you don't like the plastic cover thing, then just go with actual braces. they are cheaper anyway.

It wasn't my teeth that were hurting, although I've been brushing with sensodyne four years thanks to sensitive molars. It was the gel leaking onto my gums that made me want to commit suicide on a daily basis. No matter how careful I was with the applicator some would always leak through.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12636120
The sample size is really too low for the desu.
As long as you didn't pay extra for it. It's pretty fine, also 150 dollarinos for tooth whitening is a pretty good deal imo especially since here in the bongistan and when I worked in Kiwi land it's almost double that.

Oh fuck can't help you there lad, but still 2 weeks is a pretty long ass time so you really stuck there imo.

I agree, get actual braces.

Also the procedure didn't hurt at all, untill some peroxide slipped over the protection gel and on to the gums.
Done in less than two hours aswell and I felt fine the next day.

Yeah the procedure is about 400$, but mine was done by a student under supervision so it cost less.
Not sure I would do this for full price.

>pic related
The lighting isnt fair for a proper comparison, but I and people around me see a significant difference.
Also you can see the damaged front tooth.

Why is dental care in the states so much more expensive? Overhead costs, insurance, etc?

They look great user, very nice smile. You could get a veneer on that front tooth to even it out if you cared enough.

Thank you!
Yeah im gonna look in to that at my next dentist appointment.
Since most dental care in my country is "free", maybe I could get one if I tell them it bothers me very much.

Some people get knocked out, some don't. Depends on the type of extractions.

>those teeth
>great smile
Are you kidding me
That kid needs braces, not whitening
Also
>no lips smile

Most jewish "at home" products actually ruin your enamel. Some "normal" toothpastes do it as well, ex multis dendds.com/uploads/RDA_index.pdf (I wouldn't suggest fluoride anyway because reasons, but I have to go now so good luck)

My teeth are fine. The left pic is just unfortunate positioning of the jaw.
Also, you autism is showing.

Probably because dental school is so fucking expensive. The prospective dentist must first get a regular bachelors (which can be expensive enough as is) before they can even apply for dental school. Dental school is so damn expensive, as in 100k+ worth of debt on top of whatever was paid in for the bachelors. And then they need to take out further loans if they want to open their own practice. The cost of the building, the equipment the staff etc. That's three different points at which they accrue a lot of debt.

By the time they are done they really can't afford to charge low prices. They need to pay back all that debt. Unfortunately dental care is very poorly provided for in insurance plans. Most dental insurance covers very little (more like a discount).

If dental education was cheaper they could probably afford to charge less.

lets see them chompers with a time stamp user

That's interesting information, thank you!

What are your choice of crowns? Emax? I hear zirconia (although the best looking) will ruin adjacent teeth due to it's superior strength, is this true? What if you have a mouth full of zirconia crowns? Will the tooth you grinded down to mount the crown be compromised eventually?

>My teeth are fine. The left pic is just unfortunate
Are you blind? Visit an orthodontist asap, you're clearly underage so you're still in time.

>lets see them chompers with a time stamp user

Is that what you came up with?
That stuff couldnt bother me less son. Same goes for the girls.

>underage
Yeah, no.

Now let me see that handsome smile user.

op here sorry i went out didnt expect to get any replies, i already got wisdom teeth out a few years ago. hoenstly it depends on how long you will have them for. ill only have mine for about one year so i can deal with it, but i basically avoid eating in social settings. when you take them out (depending on how long youve had them in, worse the longer) they will have that yellowy shit on the sides and middle of them and it smells like a bitch. at home i have a high power water flosser which i clean them with *(recommend you get one). if you dont clean them properly or your teeth properly after eating, your breath will smell like shit after a few hours. ive gotten used to fasting for up to 5 hours then eating a shitload when i get home but honestly its annoying as fuck. obviously the upside is that no one even knows ive got them, but this is only really a big up if youd be self conscious with braces. overall i would still choose them over braces just because of the shorter time i have to wear them (1 year vs 1.7 or something) but keep in mind that eating is a bitch.

How fucked am I fit?

Will Invisalign fix my fucked up teeth,
It's the only thing keeping me from being confident. I can't afford it yet but I have been saving for it I'm 20years old is it too late?

What do you guys think of crest strips? For like 10-20 days.

Are they harmful because I don't think they are supposed to be?

>That stuff couldnt bother me
>nor girls
Braces aren't usually used for aesthetics - or, well, not just for that - you know it, don't you.
>not underage
not the guy you're asking the dental records to, but you don't seem 18 2bh (no signs of facial hair)

Dentist user around? A tooth with root canal done a couple of years ago broke close to the gum and I don't have money to extract it. Will leaving it there for a long while do any damage?

My bite is also fine, so I see no reason to correct it. Would you see another reason?
I have blonde facial hair and I also shave.
But I do agree that the beard on my cheeks are pretty nonexistent :^).

I know a vain fifty year old who got braces. It's never too late.

its just hydrogen peroxide that is concentrated into a strip, should be fine. It attempts to take electrons from the chemicals that make the stains, in order to break down teh chemz. its going to be faster than the mouthwash that has it in it, due to concentration.

What am I supposed to see here? You look fine and normal...

I'm 22 and I'm planning on getting braces soon.
Yours actually don't looks that bad, mine are much worse

>fine and normal
>90% of those teeth are rotated
wew lads

Just move to the UK, and it'll be Way cheaper

The picture is rotated not the teeth

>I'm blind

Crest 3d white strips worked for me like a fucking charm

I get more teeth mires than anything else

how long were you using them

1 box lasts 14 days. 30 mins a day

Nice man where from? I am going to get some from eBay since I am UK.

Also which type of strips did you get? Advanced?

Are they a good realistic white or look fake now?

Your teeth look fine to me? Not perfect and shiny but they are 200000x better than my rotting teeth. You have more going for you than you think.

>Nice man where from? I am going to get some from eBay since I am UK.
I'm from Australia and I imported them from US Amazon

>Also which type of strips did you get? Advanced?
They're "Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Glamorous White"

>Are they a good realistic white or look fake now?
I think they look real enough.

>brush the teeth two or three times a day
>always rinse mouth with water after eating or drinking tea / coffee
>floss regularly
>use "whitening" toothpastes

>teeth are still yellow on the sides

Thanks man

The ones on Amazon here are peroxide free, were yours? I thought you needed peroxide?

They have peroxide
amazon.com/Crest-White-Luxe-Whitestrips-Glamorous/dp/B001OOLLVS/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1464176448&sr=8-1

Ah ok, I'll get 20 day since 14 doesn't ship here.
Did they do more than you thought they would? Would you recommend them?

whitening toothpastes are an absolute waste of time and money

just get regular toothpaste and get a procedure at the dentist

instant results for a pricetag

>Did they do more than you thought they would?
Well they made me not self conscious of my teeth any more

>Would you recommend them
Yeah

They made you teeth less pixelated and a different shade of yellow.

>having actual braces
>not in high school or a 20 something girl
It just doesn't work, man.

Misaligned teeth in the back can shift the front over time as you do things like eat food and chew gum. Think of them like dominos.

what do you mean it doesn't work

Sometimes you have to fix your shit teeth in your 20s (or even later) and Invisalign doesn't work for everyone. You can usually get it for slightly curved teeth, like in the OP's picture, but you can only fix worse cases with regular braces.

Buy literal teeth whitener at the store. It costs like 5 bucks. Use it once a week to maintain desired whiteness levels.

Ye they look ok but not when I look at it closer , will invasilgn work or should I go for a more traditional brace

It's a long story but one dentist (a rookie or sth) actually stabbed me through the tongue with the braces once.
It healed completely but it was beyond painful and really annoying.

I rarely see people on Veeky Forums have as little knowledge about a subject as you do regarding teeth.