/roids/

cheating frauds general

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/
youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8
reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2e4vln/mini_cycle_results_methyltrienolone_oral_tren/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi

So I got minor gyno from puberty. Been cycling for the past 18 months with no issues thankfully.

My question is this: If your gyno was super minor, but you had someone willing to pay a plastic surgeon to get rid of it, would you?

I'm hesitant because I decided to google botched gyno surgeries.

> If your gyno was super minor, but you had someone willing to pay a plastic surgeon to get rid of it, would you?
probably

Guess I'll go in for a consultation

gl

That literally has no downside

Thanks buddy
Yeah I realize this, but it's basically telling the parents I want it done

That does make it a touch more difficult I guess
Don't be embarrassed about asking/talking about it
You know your parents best you should be fine

I'm here for one reason. How do you bros get test?
If online, think you could link me

Nope.
It's illegal you fucknut.
Go google some shit or try reddit steroid general

email

Can't talk about steroid sources but if you go to reddit steroid source talk you can thee

Summoning notOP

Consider me summoned.

To the user who suggested travelling, I've seen parts of Asia and drove around Europe for months, +- 20.000km in 4 months.

Doesn't work. At all. Just shows how alone I am.

And MasT, I don't care for my family at all. The months I travelled they had no clue where I was and I changed my phone number. And my "friends" are annoying to deal with. They prefer complaining about how expensive things are to having a good time.

Honestly, I'd prefer no family or friends at this point. At least their deaths would give me a shot at being happy again.

So, no, I honestly don't care how it would affect them.

And it's been like that for years.

>I agree with Canary now, I have to get bigger before I cut or I'll just end up being skinny
CALLED IT

I'm leaving the board now. Anyone posting with my name isn't me. I've got an ex to win back.

Here's to yolos bday.

Moar for yolo.

Maybe too young, I dunno.

Mods ffs, this is a blue board. You're slow as fuck.

>I've got an ex to win back
Don't bother. Move on.

Decent quality this time.

Not going to happen, ever. Fuck off.

Guys what do?
I've bought gear along with an a.i and have a proper pct and everything. It's just a test e cycle, 250mg e3d.
The only issue is that I'm 18. I've been talking to a mate who has been telling me to wait till 21 until thinking about it, and make sure it's what I really want to do. Also to mitigate a lot of the sides that come with doing it at an early age

My voice is deep, gonads are in fine proportion. I have a baby face though with minimal hair on chest and face though (patchy on face. Shave every day)
Thinking of getting bloods done to see if low test because my sex drive is completely gone and has been for a few months (no habit changes)

Is it the right thing to do to go on gear now. Or wait it out and make as many natty gains as possible

Ffs, Mods.

Get tested, babyface at 18 isn't uncommon. I lost it much later than that.

Some need daily shaving at 16, some never grow decent facial hair. It's not just test levels.

I read in the last thread that you plan to visit Austria?
If you come to Graz we could meet. I just came here to study and most of my good friends I could do drugs with are still in Salburg, most people I met here are a bit boring and/or scared of drugs.
My gf and I would be in to take some acid and show you around town, or just work out or something.

>Austria
Fuck those guys

Were about to make the important step of being the first halfways important country to vote in an extreme right political party, and end up going with the environmentalists.

Got my hopes up for nothing. Much disappointment.

Sieg Haider.

did the Lord get sentenced or what ? or just send me the whole version damndoe at live.com

500mg test wk 1-20
500mg deca wk 1-20
500mg EQ wk 1-20
50mg dbol kickstart wk 1-4

then cruise, sound good?

I thought your 315 incline was low because I did 265-270x2 at 165 bw. That's all. But it was disproportionately strong and wtf I should be banned by now.

Might check out the zugspitze if there's snow left. I need cold.

One of the people he worked with got sentenced, yes.

BL didn't, but was on the radar and under a lot of pressure and risk. Lost a lot of money. Was also sold a lot of bunk stuff by people he trusted.

In a matter of weeks he basically lost all of his money, was under investigation and got divorced.

Meanwhile anons are mad at him he can't make things right with an anonymous person over 200 dollars.

Do dbol week 1-4, 9-12, 17-20.

i dont think i can handle all these gainz m8

saying how much you do on "incline" is very relative to how big the incline is
45 degrees? 30? 10? 60?
it makes a huge difference

Tfw done with exam and a free man for the summer

Hey /fraud/sters, I recently bought some MK-677 for dat dere GH, but measuring doses in a microscale is a PITA
I read somewhere that I could mix 1g with 40ml Everclear to get 25mg/ml that I could take with a dropper, the problem is that I can't get high-proof alcohol in my country, would regular vodka be ok? Other suggestions?
Stay safe

I have never suspended MK in regular alcohol but it should work, you just might need more alcohol. For example your mix would be lets say 79ml of vodka and 1gram of MK yielding a solution of 12.5mg/ml of vodka. You also may need to gently heat the mixture to get the powder to dissolve.

BTW lots of people recommend 40ml of everclear for 25mg suspensions. This is not technically correct and actually yields a 41ml solution and a concentration of 24.4mg/ml. This is because the powder displaces some of the volume and so if you want to be super anal about things like me it should technically be 39ml of everclear not 40ml.

>start talking to qt caramel ex again
>things are going well
>we agree to hang out
>suddenly texts me saying I'm a piece of shit and she hates herself because she was going to give me a chance

She's bipolar right?

>She's bipolar right?
She's not bipolar, she's just a retarded cunt like every other woman out there. Welcome to dating, to win the game you just try to find a girl with a crazy level you can tolerate most of the time.

Oh and roid related, I had a lot of shedding last cycle but nothing this time. It's not bunk, I have made a lot of progress but what could it be

Is there any permanent gains for body/facial hair growth from test or some other compounds?

Or is that only from Tren?

>thought i had big boy shoulders, by normie standards
>inject 2.5cc of tri tren for both

ok, that kind of hurts, in a blunt way.

long clavicles =/= big shoulders

>She's bipolar right?
the hot ones always are/

This was posted in another thread. I'm a noob so.. is this mostly correct?

Test cypionate. Have very low test cuz opiates. I use 200-500mg/week in a blast/cruise type deal.

I love it. I got very bloated the first month but that went away. Started growing a full beard, until now at age 23 I just had the mustache/goatee with nothing on cheeks or neck. Now it's all filling in. Some acne, like a zit or two every 10 days. But I've never been prone to acne .

Great strength gains and okay muscle gains. Very horny, happy, confident, decisive etc. It made me a new man. I'd highly recommend it if your test is low.

Don't use anti estrogen unless you absolutely need to, and always start and 1/2-1/4 of what you see recommended. Even experiences guys tend to overestimate, partially cu they use much higher doses and more compounds. Unless you grow tits or swell up into a melon, don't use it. And milld bloating goes away.

Just to clarify: anti estrogen and PCT drug (clomid, tamoxifen, arimidex, etc) are responsible for 90% of the negative mental side effects of being on juice. You need estrogen too. And it really won't hurt you unless you grow tits (which is much rarer than people think. They get paranoid .. it's usually just fat, muscle, and hormones making your nipples weird)

Low E will make you depressed and lazy, the opposite of what a good mild test dose will do.

Also, yes, under 500/week will have effects. Especially if you're low T naturally. I got good gains after 14 months natty lifting after a month of 300/week. No need for high doses if less gets you gains. The lower you are the less side effects, the more gains you keep of cycle, and the quicker your body will bounce back.

>And MasT, I don't care for my family at all
>The months I travelled they had no clue where I was and I changed my phone number. And my "friends" are annoying to deal with.
b-b-u-t you got us, right buddy?

i'am ''free'' since i graduated.

so fun, right

>wants to show his shoulders
>cover his titties with his hands, like a little girl
i mean.....

> is this mostly correct?
ya

well?

yes
no

idk

Oh ok thanks

proviron fills my beard out tho*

serious question, is there a discord channel for steroids?

Test made me go from beard on 1/2 my face to 8/10 of my face on 200-400 text/week at age 23. Been on for about 4 months. Amazing.

My face looks the same, though it wouldn't change that quick. Roids definitely make the face a little bigger, probably just the muscles but idk. Most pros look way different than when they were young, much more than just a few years would Do

>discord channel
?

Hm ok, yeah I know that it's definitely noticeable the facial hair gains while on but I was just curious as to what it's like long-term if you were to stop.

Other than tren I don't think anything really has long-term effects does it

basically like teamspeak but with image sharing and other things, pretty cool program

discordapp.com/

oh.
then I doubt it.
we have a whatsapp groupchat tho

damn, you should talk to MasT or someone else that comes onto these threads alot because i think a discord would be fuckin awesome for sharing info and whatnot

better to lose money than go to prison but that sucks, sad to hear that
mk677 is water soluble, mix it in straight water sir. If you have real stuff it should turn into a light yellow water and taste like complete and horrid death. But it will make a solution and not fall out of it. Good luck.

maybe I'm a newb, but aren't orals really shit for your liver?

That's why you don't use them very much and check your liver enzymes

talking to OT is bad for your health.

He's a lowlife nigger

Not all drugs are hepatotoxic. MK677 is not for example.

mk677 is not liver toxic, it depends on the compound. You could take it for a year straight if you wanted to.

but why not just homebrew your own tren, and inject it?

seems alot simpler, safer and cheaper

wtf

I would love to home brew lmao. You have a good source for legit tren powder?

what?
did I say something wrong?

I was wondering, is there a list of oral steroids? Because there is no way in fuck I can inject shit into me.

are you comparing brewing tren to mk677? They are no where near the same compound.

lol no I haven't even injected roids once in my life, I just like researching this stuff chemistry in general intrests me

sorry breh

no I was comparing oral tren to injectable tren

sorry for confuse

You are never gonna make it breh

Nevermind, found one.

>oral tren
This does not exist

oh. They are also very different acting compounds, a lot of people will run both desu. The oral version is very very strong. You take 1mg daily oral but you'd inject 400mg weekly of ace, similar hardening effects but it's a slightly different compounds, you can run injectable tren longer, with less stress on your body since mtren is very hepatoxic

>

you guys might get a kick out of this
youtu.be/z0O_VYcsIk8

mtren

k

reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/2e4vln/mini_cycle_results_methyltrienolone_oral_tren/

Pretty interesting, I would still go for oil tren though because I want more long term results

You're right, if I do inject I won't make it, because I will die of fright on the spot. You don't understand, I cannot into needles

fears are meant to be conquered user, just like pussy

Well the hair I grew stayed even after a while off test. So..

Stop being such a gigantic fucking pussy. Honestly.

heroine addict detected

4 year old girl detected.

Can't use needles then you shouldnt be using steroids. Pretty simple.

>oral only
>making it

Enjoy your liver failure as you pick only one.

I never thought I'd inject either. Then I had my gf do it a few times, in the glutes. Last night I finally managed to inject myself in the thigh. It's not that hard.

Try getting a lower gauge needle, using it to fill the syringe, and then switching it for a higher gauge needle. You won't be able to depress the plunger very quickly, but you really don't feel it.

You shouldn't be injecting very quickly anyway unless you want pip city

Yeah, injecting it myself was the first time I didn't have to deal with pips

Heating the oil is also advisable as it will (anecdotally) cause less pip and allow the oil to flow easier.

My question will probably remain unanswered but well, lets try;
Just got diagnosed with Lynch Syndrome, specifically MSH2 mutation, it basically means I've got a great chance to get colorectal cancer when hitting 40-50 yo, however I will have tests every 3 years (colorectal cancer needs 7-10 years to form).

So, I'm right now on test-e strictly controlling estrogen and having a perfect diet.

My questions to those know something on this topic: Should I stop test/roids forever? Can i go one step ahead with other steroid?

Tyvm

as long as you stay away from growth hormone, insulin, and igf-1 id say youre fine
and even then it would only accelerate the growth of any potential cancer you get

Even if I use tren or superdrol? I was planning using of of those two, I know tren increases IGF-1 levels but I think sdrol has nothing to do with it.

Thanks for the reply btw