I'm finally doing it Veeky Forums

I'm finally doing it Veeky Forums
First day at the gym. My 265 pound ass is finally on the move

What the fuck did you expect. A round of applause?

*claps for OP*

Nope, this are the responses I was hoping for, it's why I love Veeky Forums

Great, now stick to it

Put the incline to the highest it can go and put the speed to 4, do 1 mile.

Get the fuck off internet and go back to running.
Come back once you have lost at least 50 pounds :^)

Move, you fucking fatass, move until you lost all your anger, all your fat, that is blocking the path to healthiness.

Nourish yourself with the tears of your childhood, the tears that flowed down your cheeks when little Chad called you a whale.

Now is the time to be reborn, now is the time to walk, soon it will be the time to run, don't fear pain, keep going until there isn't one drop of fat left in your body.

You will make it

bye joints.

eat less get beck on it when you are 200lbs
walk for now

Yeah woop de doo.
Post again after half a year of it user.

>after a life of being a lazy fat ass
>I walked very slowly for 4:27
>oh how great I am, I must be one of the very best
>it's clear I will succeed

Ok, first off: controlling weight is not about exercise. Exercise is about health. Controlling weight is about how much you eat. And YOU eat too much, so eat less.

Secondly, walking burns SHIT for calories. Look at that machine. Machines always overestimate calories burned and it still thinks you only burned 10. That's about 0.5% of a normal human bean diet, and you obviously eat twice as much.

If you actually want to make it, just get your diet under control. After that most important part is done, THEN you can start exercising.

>speed 2,4

shift that shit up to 7 and don't stop until you sweat profusely.

.14 mile in 4:37 = 1.8mph

>upping the speed to an unhumiliating rate for the pic you'll post to an anonymous mongolian throat singing boat
>making it

I suppose he could've eased into the speed over time

>incline 0

dont do cardio and start lifting.

I hate fat asses like you. One day, ONE DAY at the gym and you need to tell the world about it.

I hope your shoe lace gets caught in the treadmill and it pulls you in. I hope you fall on your fat ass as the treadmill keeps spinning at a pathetically slow speed. I want to see you pathetically clawing at the floor behind you as your pops and slits as it is pulled into the treadmill. You will beg women walking by for help as they give you disgusted looks while you throw your meaty paws in your direction. I want to see the last of your torso be ground into minced meat as your head catches the last glimpses of a world you were to lazy to appreciate from the prison of your body. As the last of the life is squeezed out of that waste of fats and protein you call a body the machine will finally stop and say "workout complete"

If you don't add at least 1.5 incline that's in no way comparable to real walking/jogging/running
>2.4
it doesn't matter if that's miles or km per hour, it's ridiculous.
Even if you're a fatty you shouldn't occupy a treadmill for sitting on your fat fuck ass.

>fatass sits down and uses his phone doing light cardio
"It's my genetics maaan, serio I can't loose weight"

i was just about to comment this.

my left shift key is broken. Capital 'i's are hard.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BREHS

>first time going to the gym
>immediately posts it on Veeky Forums to get approval from people he doesn't even know
Shitty mentality op you'll stop in a few weeks max

I am stealing this thread. I am pic related how much work should I do get myself toned. I don't want to be ripped but my face is ugly af and I just want to be slimmer and have muscles clearly visible. Currently 204 llbs at 5'9".

Trim your pubes that is disgusting. You have Osama Bin Laden around your cock.

Yeah. So many stupid fucks that recommend overweight people to run or do any kind of high impact activity. low impact cardio such as walking or biking are fine though.

Danks

>OP's first day at gym

>takes pictures and shares on 4chin and sjwbook

When will OP drop out Veeky Forums? I give him 1 or 2 more sessions.

Oh fuck you, I was eating and you post that shit

Dude... he's going 2.4 mph.... he is walking.

Keep it up OP... and put that incline at least on 2%

it's over

Im a girl and I think this is ew

No one gives a shit you a grill
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Hey, OP here.

Guess I mostly posted cause I was excited, yknow? Just trying to follow that couch to 5k, or at least something close to it. Literally first time in a gym, and I'm 21. Getting a gym membership was probably the hardest part, I was actually having fun finally being active, actually doing the thing I told myself I needed to do.

My main deal is my breathing is shit, so once that becomes easier and I build up stamina I'll actually start lifting.

Regardless, I'm happy that exercise is enjoyable and I can't wait to do it again. And talking with friends is one thing, talking to a bunch of anons on this board means I'm getting no nonsense opinions on how people feel

You're gonna quit in a week
Trust me famalam

Stop being a cuck

You're going to make it OP. Keep it up.

OP needs to prove me wrong. He needs to prove everyone wrong.

That's because you don't really burn calories by walking unless you walk 6 hours a day.

If you're doing cardio for the sake of weight loss, it has to be good cardio.

Can someone explain why this is better than just HIIT for 3 miles to lose weight / tone body?

Are you me? I have the same shitty shit body, same height and weight too. I've been running 3 miles every other day with intense lifting in between. Still plateaud as fuck, it's probably my diet.

Your achievement is our everyday

>tone