Girl using Tinder for a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=zi2PkpPNkhU

Law of supply and demand in action

So tell me, why are you still using Tinder Veeky Forums?
Why aren't you picking up chicks from the gym like a human being

I don't even have a tinder account m8. Been with my gf since before Tinder was a thing.

Are you a unicorn

this triggers me

Lold at swiping left all niggers automatically

>girl using tinder
>girl using any social media
>girl taking selfies (lmao)
>girl being narcissistic

literal trash, nothing of value etc..

What a bitch. Its pretty easy to get matches on tinder

>gym
>picking up chicks
Literally worse odds than tinder

OMG YAAAAAAAAAS

don't EVER fucking approach me in the middle of a gym sesh... i'm there to work out, not to get approached by muscly freaks.

I wanted tell you that i maxed out my pr and that i love you....

ive been using tinder for about a month on and off only when I'm bored all I do is swipe .I haven't responded to any of my matches , don't really want to.....

give us a look at your tinder pic then

Yyy you 2

this.

I've been talking to a few qts on tinder.

Past 6 weeks I've had a packed out schedule though so not had a chance to get a proper date. Hopefully will next week though.

u wnt sm fck?

I'm over 2000 matches desu

You don't cold approach just build up a friendly relationship over time

you guys are missing a big point here, notice how she stops and hesitates at every shirtless guy and stares for a bit

all of those guys shirtless were skinnyfat or DYEL, not a single buff chad and she still stared for a bit. The one real chad of the bunch she checked out his profile for a bit but realized he was a little too douchey, literally fit every stereotype in every picture. If he toned it down a little i'm sure she would of swiped, or if he was shredded she probably would have swiped.

it's so easy to be in the top 5% of bodies these days, literally a year of lifting with some good lighting and girls will think you are using fake pictures or a bot. Maybe 2-3 years for people with shit genetics.

This is western countries are falling to shitskins. The whole reason civilization exists is to protect our women and keep them happy. When we start being treated like disposable objects we no longer give a fuck about upholding civilization.

you're delusional

I second this. I've had a great relatiobship with this cardio bunny who works at reception.
She keeps asking
>user, when are you taking me to dinner?
>You've definitely gotten way bigger since you first joined ;)
I just want her to use her mouth to ply with my penis in the showers when no one's around in the gym

There absolutely no reason to talk to anyone in the gym, its all cold approaching

wow, you're right!

if she thinks that way... then all girls must think that way! because they're the same gender!!

it's all starting to make sense now!!!

with this knowledge we can finally know what the best pick up artist formula really is!!!!

THANK YOU user, THANK YOU!!!!!

>Can I work in
>Do some sets
>Initiate small talk

How much of an autist are you

>When we start being treated like disposable objects we no longer give a fuck about upholding civilization

Listen to this man here

this

tinder is a hook-up app, not a romance novel plot device

please be b8

Take her on a date

>working in
>with a woman

Have you used tinder?
80% of profiles is "no hookups"

Women use the lat pulldown machine, squat rack, and cable stations

What's your excuse?

dont care unless I can see what she looks like

she probably knows she's just prtotecting herself from being called a 6

they all say that, but what they actually mean is they want to PRETEND they arent hooking up with you so they don't feel like a whore

gay guys and sperg control freaks only do that

I do pull ups
Im taller than women so i dont share the rack
Women dont do pec cables flies

Whats your excuse for actually interacting wih them?

Yes and? Its a song and dance and you gotta sing and dance it

most girls that dl tinder dont do a fucking thing because they dont have the courage to.

> we can finally know what the best pick up artist formula really is!!!!

you make this sarcastic post to mock me yet you believe in "game" and "pick up artists" and wonder why you are a single loser. i'm married I could care less anymore, but if you can't get 10+ matches a day something is wrong with you and it's not because your "epic meme pickup line" didn't work

>you're delusional

k buddy, keep living on your cloud of judgement and trying to be some kind of whiteknight while society cucks you. Why are you even on a fitness board? The west and western women are beyond saving, let it go. I'll vote for trump but i'm not delusional enough to think he will instill back traditional values and fix the labor market, it's too far gone. We have to hit rock bottom before anything real happens. Right now you are either playing the game the best you can or getting left in the cold. Do whatever you want though. I'm not telling you to marry these hoes but you must seriously be low test if you don't need your dick wet now and then.

>tinder is a hook-up app, not a romance novel plot device

no bro didn't you know that you're supposed to stand out from the crowd with your >>personality>morals

It's all men's fault, really, so you can't complain.

Guys like fucking multiple girls. Girls like getting fucked by the best guys. And all guys are thirsty enough that they GIVE girls all the options they need.

They only act like this because it works. If guys stopped being thirsty and greedy, the problem would fix itself pretty damn fast.

You've never tried to pick up girls at the gym, have you? It's the same shit as tinder, but now you're competing with nothing but jacked guys. Additionally, fit girls are huge sluts because they're constantly hit on from all directions by guys on gear.

Can we stop being thirsty? I struggle. On tr

>

lol im not dyel though

>So tell me, why are you still using Tinder Veeky Forums?
because and only because I probably swipe the same ratio left/right as this girl. it makes it a lot more rewarding, as only the prettiest girls match with me.

That part of my post was clearly sarcastic as well.

It was meant to be funny because you were implying that if the girl in the video liked something then all girls must like it, which also happens to be what pick up autists think.

not him but man.... there are just some things that you're just terrible at. for me it's talking to people. i'm basically pic related whenever anyone I don't know approaches me

Am I the only guy that does pretty much exactly what she's doing?? It takes me about half a second for my brain to register if I want to fuxk this girl in the picture or not... And yeah I might look a half a second longer at the girl in the bathing suit for obvious reasons but I'll swipe left the moment I see one annoying thing in her bio... Not everyone is some desperate fuck who just swipes right regardless

Can somebody explain what she is doing?
Is she liking or rejecting most of them?
What does the button in the upper left means?

sure you're right, but when it comes to a healthy body every girl likes that. Tinder is a hook up app so it's obviously extremely vain, having a nice body is universally appreciated. The only ones who go out of their way to avoid fit guys are insecure. Every single girl i've been with from the fit ones, to the high test, to the sluts, to my loyal wife have all been insecure about my body. Most girls want to be the more attractive one in the relationship, but that's hard to quantify with a shredded guy when most of them just go off of how skinny they are.

Left means no

that pic only applies to online dating desu, and it's more of a problem with girls who are average or slightly below average. They get taken for a ride by 6/10+ guys for the easy sex and think they deserve a loving relationship with one. That would be fine if they brought something to the table outside of their appearance, but girls refuse to "date down" financially and very few have a decent job even if they would.

>girls
>swiping right on 6/10s ever

Holy fuck if bitches really swipe like her your profile picture needs to be perfect.

Literally every girl.
They dont look at profiles, and they dont read it, even after matching. I dont evem think they know all of the features
Ive had 90% of matches ask me what i do, even though its right there in my profile.

According to Veeky Forums I'm a Chad so I dunno famalam.

what does left swipe mean? want dick or not?

Left = Do not want
Right = Do want

Which anyone should easily have picked up on.

what was her fucking problem?

This nigga knows what's up

>swipping left on every black dude instantly

I almost feel bad for them.
So it's not bullshit when studies show black people are the least attractive race on average.

6/10 by my standards are probably different from normie standards, everyone has different taste. To me I assume 6/10 to be not fat but doesn't lift, decent face, appears to be a well rounded and adjusted person. Those guys get laid too.. most of my 7-8/10 flings had much less attractive exboyfriends but had something going for them outside of looks

So fucking retarded.

This is me on tinder, making stupid face/swipe left, holding a drink in their hand (to me this means a drunken argument every weekend)/swipe left, making a stupid face/swipe left, looks like a whore/swipe left, redhair( just not my thing/swipe left, pick with who is obviously the ex boyfriend /swipe left, land whale/swipe left, too attractive( I'm not ugly but I probably don't stand a chance) /swipe left... This list goes on for a while... Guys are just as bad only we have to try a bit harder in the long run... My point is it doesn't fucking matter how many swipe left on your profile or for what reasons because there will be a ton... Just focus on the ones that chose you

>swipes right once
>on a group photo

>too attractive( I'm not ugly but I probably don't stand a chance) /swipe left
retard

my friend swipes right to every fucking chick, i don't get it

>notice how she stops and hesitates at every shirtless guy and stares for a bit

No she doesn't you autist

he's too thirsty

cause I go to the gym to train, not to talk to sluts

I live in Florida bro some of these women are straight up models and have photoshoot pics on their profiles, it's not retarded to have a realistic view of yourself and know you are a c+ at best and probably don't stand much of a chance with a girl who looks like she poses for Victorias secret catalogs...

This is why people fail

What should I say to this broad

Yeah of you look too good people will think your a bot

im more interested in the guy on the facebook chat

Because I have a flip phone. Samsung.

>it makes phone calls.

just my gym bro man

No people fail because they have higher expectations than they should, you should always raise the bar and try for something good but when you have a mediocre job, baggage, a mediocre body and or face and you aren't exactly a well rounded human being all together you should at least be realistic
> so user what college did you go to?
> your mom goes to college lol
> so yeah... What do you do for fun?
> work out, shit post on 4chin,smoke some dope every now and again, o and I like anime... A little hentai... Where are you going??

he who shall not be named ?

>18
Bitch looks middle-aged. Is she a vegan or something?

Nothing. She's quite unattractive.

Its over boyo

I don't see the problem with this. Nobody seriously looks deep into most things, so why would tinder be any different? I mean shit, you guys don't read every fucking OP in the catalog before deciding what thread to post in next. You glance at the OP picture and decide where to read and post. I mean hell, this is literally why the saying "don't judge a book by its cover" exists. Because everyone does it naturally and have to train themselves not to do it.
People have been doing this type of glancing and passing stuff since forever in all aspects of life. Let's not act like this something to actually be mad about.

Kek

lol meat makes you look old

the fact that you'd have such a fucking disgusting picture saved disturbs me a lot

help i don't know which one it is what do i say

I actually know a girl who met her boyfriend on tindr. They've been in a relationship for maybe 2 years? He is ashamed that they met on tinder and hides it from people. They aren't even a good match, really. She is extremely blue pilled and goes on tumblr, sucks bernie sanders dick, believes in black lives matter shit. He is just a stoner and his political leanings are more to the right. Hes such a cuck, he lets her act like a crazy tumblrina and get angry at him for dumb shit. Biggest cuck ever-- don't meet girls on tinder, and definitely don't date girls off of tinder.

It is what it is. There's no need to let things like this upset you. It's out of our control.

>he said after rubbing cheeto crumbs off his chins

>being
I stopped reading there.

What app is that?

Say hi and ask her which one she is. Tell her it's a very cute picture.

I made this mistake, twice. First Tinder gf lasted a year. Second 3 months. I have learned my lesson now.

At least the second one was the best sex I ever had.

>don't meet girls on tinder, and definitely don't date girls off of tinder
Meeting grills on tinder for sex is ok if that's your thing. Dating grills that use tinder? Kek

Its the least time consuming method. Matches dont really mean shit in any case, so you might as well cut the population down to people who care enough to even let you message them.

Whatever you do don't make her your gf. That kitchen is disgusting.

holy shit that's the worst thing ive ever heard.

it's just tinder on browser (flamite)

Are you implying I am a fat dude who eats cheetos?