Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Does lifting make up for being Indian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
instagram.com/p/BFPt9YIiAQj/?taken-by=carrionlust
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe if you're in India.

sack up and reclaim your land

I guess if you're light skinned enough you can look like an Arab / Italian twink.

Indian makes up for being a lifter

not if you don't start mewing

It's very doubtly. I mean you guys reak of curry and that's just being honest not racist. It doesn't matter whether they live in a ghetto or mansion. Curry. Also you can thank your rude Indian brothers and sisters for giving you a bad name in America.

>doubtly
>reak

Bump for serious answers

Lmao at your grammar.

As long as you POO IN LOO at the same time

Nigga none of that shit matter, Indian dudes look better than the girls anyway

Doesn't take much to achieve that

What a shitty thread. I'd rather read through the another frog and feels thread than this retarded shit from /pol/.

GET.THE.FUCK.OUT OF MY BOARD!!!
YOU'VE ASKED THE SAME QUESTION MILLIONS OF TIME. YES PAJEET LIFTING WILL MAKE UP FOR BEING INDIANS BUT IT WILL NEVER MAKE UP FOR BEING AN ANNOYING CUNT WHO POSTS THE SAME SHITTHREAD IN A MONGOLIAN STIRRUP TRADING BOARD!!!!

It's okay Pajeet, at least you have that arranged marriage coming up

You do understand that replies like yours are the reason he makes these threads, right? He gets off on it.

there are some fuggin handsome indian dudes mang, so yeah, just lift

You know the answer you fucking troll. How about DYELs like you actually get out of your basement and do some work instead of posting the same shit over and over

>LIFTING WILL MAKE UP FOR BEING INDIAN
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

Pic is me, bitch

Are you trying to prove my point or what? Some of the guys in that movie look ripped

I admit that white guys are better looking, but indians can squat crazy deep because they shit on the literal street

kek

Fuck off you fucking mong. People like you probably do more damage for Indians than help. That is, if you're not just another faggot pretending to be a Pajeet to knock all Indians down.

The real question is, do you poo in the loo?

DELETE THIS! You stole my trip code

>being trolled this easily

Indians are not very smart

I'm just tired of /r9k/ and /pol/ fucking invading this board man. Tired of the CHAD PIZZA STACY memes. The Pajeet meme. The Manlet meme. The bullshit.

I'd like to think of Veeky Forums''s glory days but to be honest there really were none.

That's why Veeky Forums is so special. It's a stable stream of bullshit and memes.

Veeky Forums was actually a lot better a few years ago

the only threads that get posted are

- Penis erectile dynsfunction
- tinder text threads
- chad, frame height
- manlet threads (thought they seem to be on the decline compared to earlier)
- smoking ciggarettes thread
- threads derailed to race hate (poo in the loo, etc)

i dont even mind these threads..the worst threads are just when people make up statements like "women like this........" "NO!...women like this" without any citations those arethe most pathetic threads

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Veeky Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it, and then kill yourself you waste of life. Die.

I notice that really many of these guys from india and southwestern asia are really arrogant and seem insecure because of their appearance. Makes me feel sorry for them.

Manlet Pajeet detected. While you're complaining about shitposting, Chad is gorilla fucking your oneitis.

Is this pasta fresh?

It's because Veeky Forums got to be one of the most popular boards on Veeky Forums 2-3 years ago and it attracted a bunch of memeposters who haven't left. It's normies coming in here to dick around.

Same thing happens on Reddit to subs that get on the front page but it's worse there because the hordes can downvote everyone else into silence. Here they can only slide quality threads.

bump for SERIOUS answers

Reddit is thataway!

instagram.com/p/BFPt9YIiAQj/?taken-by=carrionlust

>yfw

what a dyel clown

This is one SEXY indian, a solid 9/10

While you're on the LOO POOING, PAJEET is at the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET wiping his ASS with his HANDS.

While you're acting CIVILIZED, PAJEET and RAJ are GANGRAPING SAANVI

white people smell of curry and piss on friday nights, shocking desu

Looks like your average swede

only in the UK

Only if you're high caste or north indian

The manlet south indians should just stick to IT