"Vegans can't get enough protein"

Enough of this fucking meme. It's piss easy to get protein on a vegan diet, even without soy or wheat gluten. So you can stop eating your chicken periods and puss filled titty juice.

If you're a mega fatty and this somehow isn't enough, add 2 Tofurky sausages to your breakfast and you'll be at 197g.

GOOD FORM PUPPER

3.5k calories Would be nice on a clean bulk, but not so good if you're cutting

You can still lose fat without calorie restriction brah

but aren't you worried about all the cysts you'll be getting? how do you make a diet without cystine?

3500 cals for 140g protein
>Vegans

Only if you have the fiber induced shits.

there's no such thing as too much fiber

Will I be able to climb Mount Everest?

>just drink your green tea :^)

Shut up VeganGaims we know it's you.

no because the bodybuilding meme pushed here means nothing in terms of actual fitness

I average around 200g of protein/day and im cutting @2040 kcals lel

You vegans are pathetic, why do you care so much about what others say/think about your diet?

>200g
Look, a mega fatty.

I don't have gluten intolerance

bump

That is so much fucking food

for only 139 grams of protein at that, awful.

>why do you care so much about what others say/think about your diet?
I used to wonder this before I became vegan, but when you start eating the foods that your body is built to actually digest instead of letting meat rot in your gut/bowels you start feeling fucking great. So energized and good. It obviously makes you want to let other people know that things could be so much better.
Is it simply a memey coincidence that 14 out of 15 of the leading causes of disease related death is linked to meat consumption? That all cases of high cholesterol are linked to meat eating? The only consumable cholesterol that we can eat is found solely in meat and dairy. Our bodies DON'T want it. If we were meant to eat it, your body wouldn't have these adverse reactions.
Watch Forks over Knives and learn a bit about the China study, my friend.

>139.2 grams
>enough protein
Kek

Also
>that low bio-availability proteins
Ayy.

How much is your LBM that you have to have more than that.

It really isn't.

800 calories peanuts? dayum

just eat meat you dunce

>13% vegetable protein diet
>14.7:1 omega 6 to omega 3 ratio

Lmfao

Is that 3000 cals? I'm at 190 lbs and I'm sustaining on like 2200, just how fat are you?

Why eat vegan though? It's stupid

>designed to digest
Herbivores have much longer intestinal tracks relative to their size
>meat rot in blah blah blah
Vegan claptrap perpetrated upon us by animal rights nutjobs unqualified to give nutritional advice. Meat is much more easily digested and contains a better mix of amino acids than any single plant source. Dairy and eggs are even better, plus cheaper than meat. If you think animals are people, then just say so. Don't lie to people about a miracle diet made up of nonsense and sawdust.

3kish cals, with 140g of protein.
what's that, a vegan dreamer bulk?

You may have a lot of protein as a vegan, but not a complete amino acid profile. There are some amino acids that are only found in animal products. Of course, you can supplement that, but absorbency is an issue with any supplement.

>carbs make you fat meme

>that low bio-availability proteins
The fuck are you talking about, I get higher percentages of amino acids than you would get from eating eggs, chicken breast and whey protein alone. And with little fat and no cholesterol or carcinogens.

You have no excuse to not go vegan.

>5 bananas

>with little fat
>1 cup of peanuts has 73g of fat.
Are you stupid?

>no cholesterol
There's a major problem with your diet right there, unless you're still buying into the "cholesterol is bad mmkay" message of the '90's. Have fun trying to rebuild after a workout without the main precursor to testosterone and a major building block for cell repair. And good for you, having all those amino acids, but you don't really have a great balance of all of them so you're trying to build a skyscraper with way too much concrete and not enough rebar. It's not going to work very well. Also carbs make you fat just as much as any other extra Calories other than protein. And your last statement is just flat out lies so dunno why I am even bothering to try with you now. You're either delusional or have some other stupid animal welfare agenda.

It's pronounced meme

>tricked by the cholesterol in the blood is a precursor to testosterone, therefore eating cholesterol will turn into testosterone broscience

cholesterol is also the precursor to estrogen.

lmao now lets see you do that on a cut, you nogains faggot

shhhhhush, let him wallow in his 1960s junk science. Ignorance is bliss.