Veeky Forums preferences thread

Why do I have such incredible taste?

My tastes are better.

God tier girls

Template lads.

contributing

what haircut is it m8?

i'm never sure whether to show off my naturally thick, luscious hair with a longer cut or cut it short which looks more masculine and imo better in general

I have semi thick hair, straight, and wore it long and short both.

both have their advantages and disadvantages imo. Just try it out, man.

pic related is the closest I could find of mine atm

idk man i guess ive experimented for a while but still don't really know.

i will go short again soon, i just dont think my facial structure is masculine enough to pull off a really thick head of hair well.

>Kanye
>Trappy
Into the trash it goes

>incredible taste
>Justin Timberlake not for style

nah, you can do it if you want. why not go all in while you're at it? Trying can't hurt

how long is it atm?

having kanye as a goal for anything except money is shit tier taste of the highest order breh

Any longer and it would start to look like girl's hair.

fair enough.

I found it helped me when I put some wax or gel wax in my dry hair and run it through from the front. That way you can wear it long and open without it looking flat or falling in your face too much.

what do you mean run it through from the front? what I generally like doing is pushing my hand up through it and pushing it sideways. it does keep falling in my face though.

do you mean slick it backwards?

yeah that's what I meant. But only use a small amount so only the hair more in front is lightly coated. That way it doesn't look wet and flat.

>kanye
>Tom hardy in his worst Form
Probably The worst of these things ive ever seen

Posting it again

Hmm alright I'll try that. I sort of want to get the back cut off because it looks pretty shit in my opinion when it goes down too far, but keep the rest of the sides and the thickness and all that. Is that something people do? Is that a type of haircut or what?

Couldn't tell you man. Just go to a local barber that has a good reputation and ask for some advice. That's what I usually do when I'm uncertain.

I find barbers in my area are generally clueless, for some reason I get the best cuts at the hairdresser places that are staffed (and mainly attended by) women.

Anyway I'll have a think about what I want to do. I'm usually too embarrassed to ask them shit and I doubt they want me asking them stuff so eh.

Yo

r8 m8s

My unrealistic goals

>tfw 6', never 6'7"
>tfw receding hairline at 22
>tfw britfag
>tfw... never rich enough

>tfw born in the wrong millennium

Ego magna maestita sum

first non-generic one of these i've ever seen

>sticking to your own race

well done user, lets keep it that way lads

How many pedophiles lurk Veeky Forums exactly? I know of at least 2, but are there more?

hansen.jpg

fuck off moralfag, no one gives a shit about what you think

a- are you serious?

Not a moralfag, it's a srs question. One pedophile guy hanged out here during Christmas and made a few interesting discussions in the feels-threads. I was just wondering if there are more than the ones I know about.

lol fuck off

minus the faggot poses from the two dudes in lower left corner

Stoya is a whore, you'd have AIDs by the end of the week.

FYI - you're mom is a whore too. Kill yourself

My probably unachievable goals

Tried finding photos of "rave girls" couldn't rly find better. But that was the intention.