This was just posted in /pol/, but it made me realize that there is hope for people with gyno...

This was just posted in /pol/, but it made me realize that there is hope for people with gyno. Look at them awesome pecs. If there's one thing the trans acceptance movement can bring forward, I'm glad it's tit removal surgery.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGD4DV71pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're not transgender men, they're just really buff women

Honestly being homo id fuck most of them in da poosy. No hetero

lol

> decide to fuck up your life and take testosterone as a woman
> "wahh I shouldn't have to live with the consequences. Let me do what I want reeee"

Summerfag b8 m8

Well, they should use the women's toilet. They don't have dicks, after all.

Are you lost?

Buck Angel was born like that you newfag

You can still see their small shoulders. Looks really unnatural with that muscle.

Are you?

If some dude or whatever really wants to assault a little girl I don't think he cares about who the fuck is allowed in a bathroom or not.

Also i hope you know Veeky Forums is really exaggerating about gyno. Nobody in the outside world cares if you have slightly puffy nipples.

Why is it so much easier to do FTM than MTF?

Testosterone is a one-way street

Why is it legal for a women with a mental illness to take testosterone but a man who wants to improve his physique can't before he's 40 and gets an anti aging script

So is estrogen

>tfw 25
>tfw there are women with more facial hair gainz than you

So is estrogen. You never seen femboy tittes?

In terms of sexual reassignment surgury, mtf is easier

You get testosterone from your balls, m8. You're like a beetusfatty with an automated insulin pump.

Yes.But no way a normie would notice that

wait is this a joke image or are these actual FTM
no fucking way

At least Buck is real. I guess it's easier to blow yourself up with test, than it is to look passable as MTF with already developed broad shoulders

Why am not I surpriced? Veeky Forumsizens can't even catch the ftm guys posting in the CBT.

The top right one looks ugly, but as a gay man I'd fuck the rest

who would have guessed that somebody taking 800mg of test-cyp every 2 weeks is buff

>broad shoulders
The five-o'clock shadow is a better giveaway. Also, they're all 6'+. The giveaway for ftm is that they're all turbomanlets with wide hips.

to be fair, FTM seems to be a lot easier to pull off than MTF in terms of looks

really makes u think....

If they start early in puberty or pre-puberty they stand equal. Mtf get it bad if they transition late because testosterone masculinizes the face.

Dog #1 = A good boy, he ignores all the toys and sausages and burgers just to get a pat and maybe a small treat at the end (a cuckold)
Dog #2 = He eats all the delicious food, he plays with all the toys on the way, and doesn't give a fuck about the good boy rewards (an alpha). He is also memorable and popular.

This is an important lesson that can be applied to the real world.

this is a thread about transsexual degenerates you'd like to fuck, not politics

It's not bait. I have gyno. It's not as bad as a full rack, meaning if they can fix these women, they can fix me.

Why are you calling my dreams bait? Why would you say that?

Yes. The one top left was in the running for "Men's" Health magazine cover.

>Blast and cruise
>Don't even have half the facial hair of those dudes

what the fuck?

Either those bitches have insane androgen response, or they take some military grade steroids I don't know about

You have inferior genes, desu

>there are women with more body and facial hair than me

Time to kill myself.

They are all on high doses of test and prohormones.

High doses of test counteract the effect and converts into estrogen in ftms, so no.

but it is hetero

how that bitch got a better beard and more mustache than i do

Do YOU want that thing using YOUR(and your sons) restroom?

They should have toilets for transgendered people, and trans should not be allowed in normal people toilets.

Unless they're really hot mtf.

this just confused the shit out of me

How come they get prescribed steroids but I have to buy it on the down low to avoid getting arrested?

This inequality needs to end.

you're alright

But pussy is weird and icky.

Even girls can grow a better beard than I can
Fuck my life

Get a gf. Convince her to convince a doctor she's mentally ill. Once she gets to roids, you take them. When she goes back, and the Dr. sees no effect, he'll up the dosage.

Same. This fetish makes me feel strange.

It's pretty easy to tell in real life. Something always just seems off.

Titties die without estrogen stimulation and when its too late we just cut em off. What are these mangirls gonna do? Cut off their skeletal muscle?

>when it's too late we just cut em off
>when it's too late
You were saying?

She'll get the injections at the clinic tho, so they will make sure she gets it and not you

So its unanimous that gaymen would fuck transgender women?

Fellow homo here. Yes to all this.

That would be a unique relationship
Feminine sissyboy all over the hunky dude with a vagina.
And they could *gasp* breed

No.
Having no cock is a dealbreaker.

Transgender women have cocks. Transgender men do not.

>have body dysmorphia
>its a mental disorder
>doctor doesn't give you tren

>have gender dysmorphia
>its not a mental disorder
>doctor lets you change genders with hormones

I feel discriminated against desu

I'd probably fuck one but I don't know if I could marry one

I mean they're still women in some way, at least mental, even if they had a wonderful thick penis, inside, they're still women

You can get all the estrogen you want, sweetie :)

Sorry boi, if you fuck pussy you are 100% certified hetero.

so does that mean that me fucking traps is not necessarily gay?

What do you mean by that

weirder than sticking your dick where shit comes out? the pussy was desgined for the dick. Nothing more normal. I mean I understand you aren't attracted to women, but you can't deny anything I just said.

Plus wide hips. If we could see one clearly face on it would look ridiculous.

Have her wear a foam ass that collects the test and harvest it later. Are you fucking retarded or something?

>They have XX sexual chromosomes
>They look buffer and manlier than myself

Why even try?

Drugs

We started at 1/45th ahead of them.

But hell, if they can make it then so can we amirite?

FtMs lack the penor, so they're practically useless.
MtFs are/strive to be feminine, both mentally and physically, so by definition unattractive to the vast majority of us fags.
Honestly, trannies' best bet is chasing after biscum, i don't get why they feel the need to chase after gay men.

>implying those aren't ottermode 5'5s

As opposed to steamshovel-jawed giant mentally ill faggots next to my daughter, that's fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGD4DV71pA
Fucking jesus christ.

On the topic of OP's picture: are FTM transgenders more likely to molest girls... or boys?

Gender != Sexuality, so that's a shit question.

Gender != sexuality, dipshit, so it's a valid question.

It doesn't say anything about your sexuality if you're a tranny, you stupid piece of shit, there are FtMs that are into males and FtMs that are into females, that's why it's retarded question.

It doesn't say anything about your sexuality if you're a tranny, dipshit, there are FtMs that are into males and FtMs that are into females, that's why it's a valid question. It has a correct answer. It's either "Girls", "Boys" or "Equal". If you don't know the answer, just shut the fuck up and don't make an ass out of yourself. Fucking college freshmen, I swear to god...

What? Gender doesn't really have anything to do with sexuality

>OP just posted topless females on a blue board
Ban when?

Just started test two days ago. Feels good man.