Daily reminder to all female losers on this board

Daily reminder that Stacy gets fucked by Chad EVERY SINGLE DAY all while maintaining a 10/10 body by doing nothing, while you hit the gym HARD and diet your ass off

When will you loser bitches finally learn?

>guy I like has a gf
>he's most likely banging her right now while I post on here

Got tired of banging the endless stream of Stacys after college. They're all the same.

Reminder to ignore, report and hide these threads. Don't respond without also saging.

Who are you with now, user?

Joke's on you, I'm 32 and don't compete with Stacies anymore!

(never have actually, had 3 serious relationships throughout my life, married bachelor n3)

Fucking Stacy. I was working as a PIZZA delivery boy and went to deliver a CARNIVORE PIZZA to Stacy's house. When I get there CHAD answered the door in his underwear. How does it feel when I'm DELIVERING PIZZA while CHAD fucks Stacy and eats PIZZA after?

do women get mad at guys they like banging girls? it's not like he's being damaged in anyway

Can't speak for all females but the thought of my crush sleeping with someone else is so off-putting I lose interest quickly

London?

if you lose interest quickly (s)he's not a crush

do women feel?

NW1, yo

I'm rational and have very high self-esteem. I can't justify to myself wasting feelings on someone who doesn't want to be me.

How are you not like that?

smart
it's just i wouldn't call it a crush then

*be with me

I guess I just proved how self-centered I am...

I miss Pre 2012 Veeky Forums.

if you don't have BLONDE HAIR, CREAM LATTES and SHAVED VAGINA, why even try?

Daily reminder that if you had a girlfriend to fuck you wouldn't shitpost like this.

naturally hairless vagin

>I'm rational and have very high self-esteem
So you're not a woman

while you shave, wax and get itchy bumps, STACY literally has HAIRLESS vagina genetics. Why even try? While you diet and do yoga, STACY literally drinks CREAM LATTES from STARBUCKS

Fine, I'm gonna clarify: it's easy to shrug off and move on if I haven't invested myself (with a man, with a job opportunity, etc) and I genuinely believe it's their loss.

It's more complicated when there is an existing relationship, commitments/promises made, and expectations set. Still, after a time of raging/crying I can walk away and from that moment on they are dead to me.

>hairless vagina genetics

FACE, TITS, and HIPS

Daily reminder STACY is eating CAKE while you're on the TREADMILL at the GYM. LITERALLY nothing else matters except TITS, FACE and HIPS. If you dont have these then youre a genetic FAILURE and should kill yourself

STACY watches NETFLIX and eats BEN & JERRY'S while BRAD WORSHIPS her VAGINA

while you SQUAT for to PATHETICALLY TRY to improve your FLAT ASS

Where did you get that a grill wrote that post, laddie?

because she likes a guy

Gotta be more strong about it bro

>not damaged
kek enjoy your degenerate society m8

Don't make me say it.

So you're not rational or have self-esteem but rather self-centered and insecure. Confirmed for woman.

A big guy for you?