What are some signs that someone isn't natty? What do I look for?

What are some signs that someone isn't natty? What do I look for?

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRsoq-C273A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they bigger than you?
Roiding

Are they smaller than you?
Natty

>Rich Piana isn't natty

>are they making money off of their physique?
If the answer is yes, they probably aren't natty.

Is he slapping retards?
Roiding

>le Rich Piana is in gear meme

What do you mean? Are you trying to tell me Wealthy Pianino isn't natty?

The 3d look--staying very full at a very low bodyfat percentage. First, here's a pic of someone who does NOT have it; a flat looking guy who is fairly lean. This is typically what you can expect of natties who have gotten down to a relatively low bf %. Note the flatness of his physique. Nothing appears to be popping out, or bulging like it's been drawn by a cartoonist.

And now an equally ridiculous looking hipster faggot. But this one is on steroids. Note the 3d look; he's actually learner than the first guy but he looks like he's been composed in photoshop. This is a telltale sign someone is juicing. Natties just don't stay this full and 3d at single digit bodyfat without taking something.

insane muscle growth in a very short period of time

the development of gyno in a short period of time

sudden onset of balding

sudden onset of extreme amount of back and shoulder acne

i also don't think it's possible to have 20 inch arms naturally, but could be wrong

>gyno
>extreme amount of back and shoulder acne
>never roided

JUST

wow dude, 11 - 12% bf, filter, not even big
good example

Does this guy have one titty pierced?

Sorry, forgot the pic.

Anyway, here's a vid where Jerry Ward says the same thing: if it's photoshopped and 3d as fuck, it's not natty.

youtube.com/watch?v=oRsoq-C273A

Also, look at the delts and traps. Tons of androgen receptors there. Those respond quickly to the juice and blow up quick.

Might as well JUST DO IT then

bowling ball delts, papery skin

>wow dude, 11 - 12% bf, filter, not even big
>good example
That's the point.

1) Redness, general skin redness
2) Swelling around eyebrows
3) Veins popping out

You see those 3 and the person is roiding.

unproportionally large traps or cannonball delts, HGH gut, gyno, acne, full muscles at very low amount of BF

Used to do sports massage, and you could always tell which clients were roidin'

> weird "circle" patches of acne outbreak in unusual areas, oily skin
> very exaggerated "triangle" body with overdeveloped shoulders and chest, and legs that are comparatively skinny/small/atrophied looking
>prone to mood swings/paranoia
> weird body odor
> shrunken genitals

>use to do sports massage
>impyling hands on contact
>shrunken genitals
Kek

aw, user

as this guy, I probably wouldn't peg you as someone who was roidin.

Back acne is pretty normal in adults, tbqh, and just about anybody working in healthcare doesn't even blink at it. If you work with athletes, you will see a lot of gyno, more commonly in people who don't use any kind of drugs.

People who use steroids get...I dunno. Weird acne. Not in the usual places. And freakishly giant delts.

Could you describe what the weird body odor smells lke?

I only know because they would ask me about it.

"Hey, user...my balls are shrinking. is that normal? Like, I work out a lot, so...."

"Are you using steroids?"

"No! I mean...no. maybe. no."

"*sigh*...just...ask you doctor, dude. He needs to know if you are using steroids."

"BUT IS IT NORMAL THOUGH?"

Pfft I bet your dick hangs lower than your balls fag

YOU FUCKING BET IT DOES

shot answer? No...

I'd pick up on a lot of things through body odor and sweat odor though.

Pregnant women smell different, kinda sweet and powdery.
People on certain antibiotics smell musty.
Diabetics smell like sugar, egg whites and albumin.
Alcoholics smell, well, intense. A lot of the chemicals alcohol breaks down into are excreted through the skin.

Steroid users smell kinda metallic and kinda like playdoh and little kids. Not like human adults are supposed to smell.

That is the best I can offer. Sorry.

this is just wrong

That guy doesn't look like he roids though.

>Another DYEL not willing to put in the work or discipline, so he yells that everyone who is bigger than him is no longer natty

> Fags

> Steroid users smell kinda metallic and kinda like playdoh and little kids

mixed with goat musk, maybe

This was interesting thanks buddy

It's actually not. Their bodies are their brands, they need to look good to make people watch and to shill their diets, programs, and supplements. And since there are so many fake natties on youtube they have no option but to roid in order to compete.

Kek

Is this achievable natty or is this guy on roids?

T. Narcotics dog

>that faggot face

how many cocks per day does he suck?

Natty with good lighting and a pump or a quick 6 month blast and cruise

haha yeah.

My coworkers used to joke that it was a superpower. I used to pick up on when people were pregnant before they even knew, because they smelled different to me.

As for natty vs. steroids, it really is anybody's guess. Regardless of whether or not they used, I never saw an athlete or bodybuilder who looked good who got there without a fuckton of work.

Every once in awhile I'd see somebody with a pretty good physique who was obviously using, thinking he could rely on that for aesthetics. Those guys looked good for about six months, then started having problems. They'd blow themselves out with injuries from poor technique and training, and start to go to fat.

Genetics, diet, and training seem to make a much bigger difference than steroids.

This is actually Veeky Forums's scale for roiding, though.

That guy just has shit inserts.

she cute

alpha males use roids

There is no way Opulent Harpsichord is roiding. Looks natty to me

Tattoos are a dead giveaway

Why do you say that picture of Rich is related? That physique is obtainable in one month of daily 50 push ups.