Dancing General

Veeky Forums does dancing count as cardio?

How do I get better at dancing? I'm not talking just grooving to a beat. I want to actually impress sloots with dance moves so I can reject them later.

Anybody know some good instructional videos or similar things that I can just watch when I'm bored? Good beats to dance along to? Whenever I'm out I pretty much just two-step, do that shitty brofist thing, but man it's boring. I feel like if I was better at dancing I'd enjoy myself more at clubs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhvyZU0p9Is&index=24
youtube.com/watch?v=XYDg27tqXkI
youtube.com/watch?v=VWGKjDrTSl0
youtube.com/watch?v=W5_iQGNu0G0
youtube.com/watch?v=M0KjGVUCdPs&index=25
youtu.be/YAYkbxQp0m8?t=42s
youtube.com/watch?v=1X8v6rbe27s
youtube.com/watch?v=_ONqHM40WdQ
youtu.be/32sL48cnjrw
youtu.be/zxhVmNXEqKQ
youtu.be/HAQq1iOqx0E
youtu.be/uY3uh_pIQ0g?t=5m48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone post that gun-reloading webm

just bob your knees and do reloading animation from fps games to the rhythm of music kek

people keep posting this drunk slut

and everytime i see her i just realize how fucking amazing it would be to be in a room going raw in her

I don't know what I expected

yup, she looks like whole lot of fun :^)

no

The best way to dance is to use your hips a lot. Bob your chest like you're a dolphin.

God, I want to rail some club slag that goes out in bikini tops like that.

I would fuk the shit out of that girl

COVERING

Learn to shuffle brehs. Stupid easy and lots of different styles to fit your preference. Watch the basics on YouTube and then kinda figure out your style from there.

YOU MOTHER FUCKER.
WE WERE DOING SO WELL

catching HIV would be the best part of the experience

this girl looks exactly like the bad cop guy from green mile

>can't keep bobbing up and down as he moves his arms.
Amazing.

Let's be honest: you don't wanna dance for cardio, you wanna dance to meet women. Pick a dance that requires a partner and go get lessons. The two easiest dances to learn are two-step and jitterbug swing. If you want hipster qt3.14s then go with swing. If you want conservative country women then go with two-step.

Don't try to learn from youtube videos because you fucking can't learn the good stuff without dancing with a partner. Also, women don't know how to dance any more than you do, everyone just assumes they do because they have titties.

top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=xhvyZU0p9Is&index=24
Yeah buddy. Going to a music festival this weekend. Gonna be shuffling like mad all day I can't wait

>vid related she's the GOAT

Hell yeah thanks for this. Exactly the kinda stuff I"m looking for

I think it's just the sweat senpai

Honestly, its not that hard. feel the music if you can. keep up with the beat (you are probably trying too hard). When you go to move your body, move with your chest first, and let your arms follow. act like you are sorta doing a kickboxing routine. and its all about the 2 step. master these and you are fine. also stop making a stupid face. you and i both know you are doing it

No one in this board knows how to dance. If youre an american it shouldnt be too hard to spin on your fat torso

>how to get better at dancing
1. Pick a style you find interesting
2. Research style of dance (YouTube is a good place to learn basic moves)
3. Practice
4. Innovate (add your own style)
That's literally it.

Just pick an idle animation from your favourite character in the old mortal kombat games

JAMAL moves to the BEAT while user looks up DANCE MOVES on the INTERNET

god those lips MUH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Does anyone have this in jif.peanut butter form... Iphone fag

>tfw you live in a black area and will be laughed out of the party no matter what retarded trap dance you try to do

Download vlc you iJew buying faggot.

How do I dance like this guy? I have a friend who goes to "clubs" a lot to dance and he dances just like this. Doesn't pick up sloots at all but seems like he's really enjoying himself. I would like to learn how

youtube.com/watch?v=XYDg27tqXkI

Yeah, I do jlock and disco. It's a lot of fun, plus I get to wear a fedora which for some reason gives me a secret thrill because I'm participating in a meme in real life.

That said, club dancing has nothing to do with choreographed dancing. If you're interested in going to a club, just learn to stand still and slightly thrust your hips forward while keeping your hands from obstructing whatever drunk female decides to rub herself against you.

A friend of mine picked up a cute lightskin black girl just by doing this stupid "milly rock" dance which is just dangling your arms back and forth, he says a group of black people started yelling and hyping him up because he did it well without even meaning to, it's probably mostly a confidence thing

can i do street fighter instead? if i'm at a rave and there's a strobe light going i'm thinking doing shoryukens might look kind of cool

If you cycle or squat and have some not stupid high bf% do that Russian hopak squat jump dance. Works well as a power move for shuffling and it's a fucking head turner to bust out at da club. Strength and balance extreme

I..Im not a very bright man sir...

The best times I ever had dancing was when I showed up to the club a couple drinks up and ready to have a good time and no one else had worked up the nerve to start dancing yet so I just walked out there on the floor with a drink in hand and started. All the grils immediately flocked up gleefully to me while all the guys just sat there and watched all grumpy.

It's fine if you have "moves" or something but the truth about guy dancing is no one cares how bad you are as long as YOU don't give a shit how bad you are. As long as you look like you're having fun you'll be golden.

Yeah but having cool moves or footwork makes it more fun I think. Any good youtube tutorials?

Check out stuff for top rocking and C walk, will give you good club fundamentals. Just don't go full snoop dog on the c-walking if you're a white dude, it's just some basic movement stuff

I do that at raves. When the drop is building up I have a small ball of energy in my hands (obviously imaginary) that grows a bit with each beat faster and faster then when the beat drops I HADOKEN it at one of my friends/sexy slut

thx user

>obviously imaginary
You do not understand the power of the DANCE.

>hit club up with bro
>get lit as fuck
>start ironic dancing
>soulja boy superman
>beavis and butthead punching/kicking dance
>bitches gettin moist cause we don't give a fuk

Here's my dancing tips from my rolling club days. I had hispanic girls who could barely speak English telling me i was a good dancer. This baffles me because i was an awkward typical fitizen before that phase.

I'm seriously too high for this. Bro bob your knees to the beat and when you're grinding eventually start swaying and rotating your hips and trunk (kinda like you're nudge humping her with your pecs or hips) and slowly run your hands down their legs and open your hand up slowly while lightly guiding their legs around to where you want them to go.
Does that make sense? I grabbed endless pairs of breasts with these guidelines and i can't tell you any of their names.

I'd treat ops pic like the sex object she is.

>Be full autistic
>Order mxe online
>Snort a bunch
>Put on Glitch Mob
>Dance perfectly with this gravity orb that appeared for 4 hours
>Pass out

Damn I loved mxe

Sounds fun

I usually candyflip

My Nigga. This. Nothing makes you look better than displaying that you don't give a fuck in public.

This is literally the best way to dance if you don't want to learn how to actually dance.

I had a group of friends stand in the middle of the dance floor (bout 8 of us) and all link arms then we all jumped up and down and yelled FUN FUN FUN FUN. A bunch of girls kept trying to sneak in the middle of the circle hahaha

The good old days. Now I have a hot gf but.. The chase is so much fun

holy shit user, thanks

Sauce?

>not doing bumps of ket and cutting shapes in a dodgy basement techno club for 2 days straight
baka sempai

Breakdancing is generally really good for getting chicks. Vincanitv and bboy b.yu are good youtube channels with tutorials

Problem with bboying is that you have to be really good to get a level of respect, anything less and you just look like an idiot.

>tfw practiced breakdancing for 3 years in highschool
>got some powermoves and style down but was always a lanky white kid

I need to learn how to dissolve my bones like this alchemist

Summer camp?

HERO HERO HERO
New king of Veeky Forums

I remember it being from lastnightparty.com but I can't seem to find it.

That fucking video makes me so god damn mad. Not even the dancing, it's how it's all squished down

>not having an STD fetish

Just do these bitches will be mirin

Obviously, you're an iPhone user after all.

Damn this dude is a fucking wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=VWGKjDrTSl0

Is there a name for that kicking dance he's doing? Is it just a more complicated shuffle?

Tecktonik
Cutting Shapes
Shuffle

Learn all of these and you'll be the best dancer at any festival you go to

Just listen to the beat and don't try too hard

youtube.com/watch?v=W5_iQGNu0G0

Great cardio

Sunset brah

should i learn to cwalk or be trendy and cut shapes?

Find a cheap dance studio pick up a real dance.

You can be the best shuffler in the world but the guy with the MDMA and penthouse will take her home.

How do you score at raves? Like Zyzz did. Be aesthetic so when they're tripping out they won't contain themselves and they'll be hanging all over you.

Rave sloots are easy you really don't have to work hard if you look decently fit with your shirt off.

Shapes my nigga. Shapes

youtube.com/watch?v=M0KjGVUCdPs&index=25

>we all jumped up and down and yelled FUN FUN FUN FUN
Jesus christ that is hilarious

should have shown this instead, why would anyone want to cwalk like some hood nigga when you could cut shapes with QTs?
youtu.be/YAYkbxQp0m8?t=42s

you can catch an sti from anyone sexually active, dickhead

mirin them pants

I wouldn't wear em, but they seem fitting for what they're doing

>he doesn't milly rock on any block

and that's why your friend will keep slaying pussy while you sit on the sidelines watchin

I tried this bar things and the dancing thing a for 2 weeks, nearly every day at a local bar. Getting pissed drunk and just being confident enough to move to a beat. But honestly, I never really got into it because the music always sucked. It felt more like a chore at most times just to make other people confident enough as well so that they danced (was a relatively smallish club)

But shit, its probably still the best way to meet new girls. I just wish there was a better way than this.

Looking back at the experience, it doesnt seem to make much sense, it seems kinda extremely retarded, this cultural thing. Its like coming out of the jungle, and seeing people smoke, obsess over sneakers and light up crack pipes. It just doesnt seem really natural.

youtube.com/watch?v=1X8v6rbe27s
do this dance op

Do capoeira, it's basically dancing

you havin a giggle m8? if i showed up to a club around here doing that shit i would get laughed at so hard

So to add to that:

isnt it kinda weird? When in a club there are basically those who are not into it, or who are too scared to dance. I literally started from nothing, got drunk enough to build confidence and just started dancing. Then everyone joined in. Doesnt that mean that confidence, even if its fake, is more important than anything else?

at least is better than imagining being in car changing gears while dancing on a club.
T-Thanks Veeky Forums

post lol

>press start to slay
youtube.com/watch?v=_ONqHM40WdQ

Just imagine someone changing gears while standing, both of his hands on the legs, one is in the steering wheel, other is the stick shift. And sometimes i do the heel toe just like dagumi

any body have like an intro or a how to?
cause i always end up looking like

search for cutting shapes tutorial there's tons of them
youtu.be/32sL48cnjrw
youtu.be/zxhVmNXEqKQ
youtu.be/HAQq1iOqx0E

good shit user, that's exactly what I would've linked

well, still better than being scared of living life, twat

only people who have never been to actual clubs will recommend shuffling, you need like 4 feet around you on each side or else you'll be running into people like crazy

seriously, dont shuffle at the club.

i like to cook w/ my arms and dance around just fool around and have fun a lot it doens' tmatter how bad you are at dancing if you are having the most fun you're the one owning the dance floor

autist here

i've been to a club twice in my life. never seen anyone do anything crazy like shuffling, cutting shapes, breakdancing or dancing like that takesomecrime guy that's always posted in these threads

i've literally just seen grinding and normal dancing which i'm too autistic to interpret and copy. it's like bobbing your knees with slowly waving your arms in the air

how do you dance in the club? if you're:
>by yourself dancing (inb4 don't dance by yourself).
>with your mates dancing (i don't have friends, but if i did, what should i do)
>with a girl (tfw no gf). can i just walk up to a girl who is already dancing and somehow dance with her, without seeming like a creep? or do i need to find a girl who's not dancing, talk to her and ask her to dance?

you're supposed to go up to girls and just dance with them. if they dance with you great, if not, find a new girl to dance with.

shuffling isn't for clubs, you do that shit at a rave or a house party. Clubs are populated by dudebros and basic bitches just learn to two step or something else really simple.

This is the only right answer desu

So if two girls are dancing together. I just walk up to one, or go in between them and start dancing? How do I start this dance?

>6'4
>can't dance

I'd be fine to just sway like half the other dudes, but I feel like I stick out like a sore fucking thumb.

>So if two girls are dancing together. I just walk up to one,
get a friend to dance with the other grill
>How do I start this dance?
Depends on the music, but here they always start with some Calvin Harris, david guetta or just EDM and then some reggeaton and pure grind from there

I have no friends

I know what kind of music is played in clubs, but how do I dance to it?

don't shuffle unless you're under 16...

youtu.be/uY3uh_pIQ0g?t=5m48s
do dat milly rock, side to side and swing dem arms