How's the cut Veeky Forums?

How's the cut Veeky Forums?

It's going well enough, thanks for asking :)

you're bery welcome

How's the gut /r9k/?

Fantastic. Just hit a longtime stretch goal. Set a second immediately after. Already half way there.

Treating my body like shit today. I have test blood work in the morning, so I'm going to get drunk and flog the bishop a bunch. Hopefully it will tank my test (which is probably already shit due to my age) enough to get free steroids.

My cut is going excellent atm...

Why does the chicken look all glossy and jizzy?

Extra protein.

It's because you're a faggot.

Don't forget to stay up late and drink too. But tell them you went to bed early and didn't drink at all.

Tbh you should not sleep and drink a lot of beer. Maybe watch some sad movies before too senpai

How do you know what chicken with jizz on it looks like?

Dropped 5 lbs while still making progress on my upper chest. 6 days until Cancun and I'll be looking fly

That's fish, you dumb cunt.

What kind of stupid question is that? I've never seen chicken with a piece of shit on it but surely I'd know what chicken with shit on it looks like.

Food looks shit. Would make me sick if I ate it.

Going well slow and steady
Just got home from college so I've been doing a little bulk because quality food is everywhere, but still getting my cardio in with my workouts.
>Can see my top 4 abs for the first time in my life so that feels bretty good
>not loosing muscle
>gonna begin legit cutting again soon and will get rid of that last bit of fat on my belly
>will be athletic (ottermode or a little bit bigger) for the first time in my life from being horribly skinnyfat
>Veeky Forums taught me almost everything
>t-thanks guys and gals

I didn't think about the sad movies. Good looking out, bruh. Time to have a manly cry.

>egg sammich/protein shake in morning
>baked chicken breast and greens for lunch
>dinner is capped at 700 calories
Besides the shake I only drink water.
End everyday with around 1700-1900 calories

>wonderbread, not even fit for animal consumption
>fake american "cheese"
>microscopic hotdog, probably made from reject meat

Well at least you got your "vegetables and fruits" covered, since ketchup is counted as that in your nutritional labels.

I'm essentially skinnyfat atm. Would you recommend just lifting and eating more then cutting, or focusing on losing fat first?

Not bad OP

>Breakfast
>Cheerios or Rice Krispies
>Assorted fruit depending how I feel (Cherries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Orange)
>Greek Yogourt

>Lunch
Eh

>Dinner
>Chicken and Potatos
>BBQ Kebabs + Spinach/Mushroom/Onion mix (grilled/sauted until wilted)

or

PIZZA
Because CHAD is eating PIZZA while you're at home worrying abotu FACE FRAME and HEIGHT.

Tbh tho I had pizza today because I missed breakfast.

>Cheerios
>Rice krispies

>cut

You can't make this shit up.

Why would you eat that shit when you could just have lean pork instead

Both meat but one is pure trash and the other is just as tasty but infinitely healthier

Well what I did was one big bulk from skinnyfat (135lbs -->170lbs, I'm 5'6 btw, gained a lot of muscle) then cut down to 155 (probably about 17%) then I've basically re-comped for about a year and a half (weight staying in between 140-155lbs, steadily loosing fat and gaining muscle)
So I'd reccomend bulking up a bit first, felt way better being a bit chubby with muscle than just skinny

I see. Thanks for the advice!

nah senpai get skinny first

>lose 90 lbs over 1 year (265->175)
>still fat as fuck but now have loose floppy skin all over and weak as shit
>decide fuck cutting more, gonna bulk
>put on 20 lbs over 10 weeks
>lifts have skyrocketed, feeling great, builtfat instead of obesefat
>tfw want to look good but can't summon willpower to go on cut again, knowing my lifts will likely suffer

cutting tip

take a break now and then, seriously. like a week off weights, you'll come back stronger/better

overtraining is not a meme desu

I'm still in the first few months of 5x5, so I'm not really cutting, but I sure cleaned up half my diet.

Baby steps.

>implying I can't eat that while cutting

How do I deal with food coma?
I get them after every meal, and the thought of "I hate myself" creeps up on me while I get lazy and do something unproductive. What light activities can I do to avoid this?

Great

> beer choice 7/10, tasty, low alcohol, but brewed by marstons
> food choice 2/10 not even this American would eat