Going to the shrink for alleged depression

>going to the shrink for alleged depression
>prescribes Wellbutrin and exercise
>at least an hour a day, at least 5 days a week
>hate going out in public, only feel comfortable at work or in my car
>can only go to the gym during peak hours
>afraid to death of people staring or making an ass out of myself
>sweating bullets just thinking about it

I've always thought you guys had a fun board with top-notch memes, now I must join your ranks and I'm terrified

pls help

Realize people are just as fucked up as you, they just have experience in talking to other people.

Once you subconsciously understand that people are as ridiculous as you are, it makes it easier to be around them

basically this. the world is full of absurdity, everybody is dealing with their own bullshit like you, nobody is paying attention to what you're doing, the spotlight isn't on you, nobody cares what you're doing

realizing this is pretty fucking liberating and makes interacting with others way easier

As the other guys in the gym, lemme tell you that we don't give a flying fuck about you as long as you're not in our favourite squat rack.

Good luck sorting your stuff out user, hope you make it.

First off Wellbutrin is awesome stuff and works wonders for me. Second off buy some dumbbells, exercise bike, or hell just go jogging if your uncomfortable in a gym. Or suck it up and enjoy some personality gains for living through it.

would not recommend going the homegym route in OP's case. Success and self-improvement comes from getting out of your comfort zone

just have a proper plan and don't be afraid to ask. if i guy doesn't help you out then he's a douche, generally most people will be nice to you if you need help.

The only guys who annoy me are the ones that just stand weirdly around and do some stretching and shit exercises with zero purpose for 50minutes while looking grim on the ground.

You'll be fine op.

Honestly you could probably start with jogging three times a week for just 30 minutes, the other days do 30 minutes of yoga at home.

Basically free, cardio will give you good antidepressant effect, and don't have to gym if you don't wanna. Can even just start with jogging for first couple weeks to get the routine down, then add other stuff if you want. Maybe play tennis with a friend, or volleyball etc.

Agreed.

Do it OP. You won't regret it later.

bump

Hello user, I recently got into Wellbutrin treatment as well. As far as I know it doesn't help with Anxiety like yours. I also have the same fears as you from time to time, But I forced myself to the gym, You'll feel more confident in time, But try to be persistent.
Don't take it too seriously.
There'd only one life don't let your fears drive it.
Sorry for broken English.

Dude I felt the same

You have reach deep down and really not give a fuck

You can't just say you don't, you have to believe with your whole being that you do not give a fuck

Only then will you be set free

bump

you're too small to see if you've just started
when I see an obvious noobie I just look at them for a second, think "noob" and go back to my workout
unless you're doing something really retarded like trying to bench 315 on your first day no one cares

First you must realize that literally no one gives a shit about you. Your presence will not even make anyone at the gym bat an eyelash; you are this insignificant.
Stop thinking about whether people are gonna look at you, because they won't, and they probably won't care if you died tomorrow either.

Just put in good effort OP. The only people I ever judge at my gym are DYELs who are only there to fuck around and seem to have no drive to improve themselves.

The people I admire most are those who have the most adversity. I get so pumped when I see fats, Skellys, and seniors giving 100% to their training.

Godspeed

you know what will help your depression better than the meds, OP?

challenging yourself to face your fears.

I couldn't (or wouldn't) go into a commercial gym because I have a bit of a nasty streak and don't play well with others. I wish I was different but I just hate ppl too much these days.

Anyway, if you have the space and cash just buy a home gym. Not a shitty bowflex, but a full on power cage, Olympic weights, barbell, dumbells etc etc etc setup.

I did this and am insanely happy with it. Since buying my own gym gear my lifts have gone up and my workouts and commute times have cut down hugely.

But you gotta buy all the equipment, don't half ass it.

Got a prescription myself couple days ago
Doubting to get it so I did some research on it
Wellbutrin is the brand name for selling the chemical Bupropion
The reaction is mainly focussed on decreasing depression and mildly decreasing anxiety.
However in the first 2/4 weeks your body has to get used to the drug
In these 2/4 weeks your symptoms will be worse then usual.
Most people their review say that after these 2/4weeks they feel way more uplifted and their depression is greatly decreased or gone
Also dont take it before sleeping because then you wont be able to sleep
This is because the chemical compound is simual to amphetamine
You can even fail a drugs test for 'amphetamine' when using this substance

I would trust your opinion more if you hadn't posted anime

Home Gym Faggot

OP, these feelings will never leave. You will always be unsatisfied and anxious, accept that and then you can move on. What you need is exercise, so just go do it. I suffer the same way, I'm in the best shape of my life right now and still I have panic attacks and get paranoid. Just accept it and don't let it hold you back from what is good for you.

>You will always
don't listen to this dude who surrendered, I was like it for a time
If I could get out of panic attacks and anxiety you can too OP, just man up and go to gym and do some easy cardio for a month, get comfy first, also the feeling of exercising and reaching home to relax and play some vidya or whatever you do to relax feeling like you earned it it's better than all the SSRI in the world

later you can start lifting (try fullbody routine, worked for me) and in less than 6 months you will not only don't care that people look at you, you will even start liking yourself at the mirror

we all gonna make it brah
also keep coming to fit, at first it seems very homo and retarded, but somehow you end up loving these faggots and learning fitness by contrasting opinions

Relax op, whenever you are at the gym just remember you are a paying customer and you have the same right to be there as any other guy around you

also remember that most people won't even notice you