>vote conservative
>never had a girl friend in my life
>always see girls going for shitskins/niggers
>example: meet qt non-degenerate white blonde girl first semester
>these sub humans arabs give her drugs at a party
>all of a sudden she skips class and just uses me for notes
>apparently she's a whore now too

What the fuck. I try to life good and non-dengerate and nothing good happens

Our women are race traitors. What the FUCK do I do? I'm sick of it, I refuse to settle for for women like this...

Getting fit isn't helping...

Go back to /pol/

You appear to be lost friend

literally kill yourself already

This is related to fitness. This whole fitness thing didn't help me very much...

It irritates me knowing white women will go for subhumans. I'm 100% white, not some elliot rodger type. And white women go for literal subhumans

American woman are trash. You're going to have to get one with some sort of 3rd world culture, because they're the only ones with values and stuggles that make them into decent human beings.

It's time to leave son

Looks like I've got $20 to spend. Who is this?

I want to have white children, our race is getting genocided. I'd never settle for 3rd world trash. I'm not degenerate

You are surrounded by trash once you start an actual career you'll find people who are actually great. You're putting to much expectations on the wrong people.

>red pilled

>fit isn't helping...
Then you're doing it wrong faggot.
No one gives a fuck about you and your fat neonazi butt buddies over at /pol/, get outta here with that bullshit.

/thread

>fitness related
>fitness not helping
Pick one

>>>/wahhboohoo/
Pick three

>red pilled

you mean brainwashed by /pol/ autists on a japanese cartoon image board?

move to Poland or Serbia. Wife a traditional girl and be done with it.

The West is (morally) dead.

>not some elliot rodger type.
>literal subhumans

kek the self proclaimed master race at its finest

>racist /pol/tard
>sexist /robot/ too
>surprised he can't get women despite being such a "catch"

Kek. Enjoy your involuntary celibacy.

grow up, stop giving a shit about what other people choose to do with their lives.

Why go to a party if you don't drink? If you want to look like a rapist there are less boring ways.

Have you considered you might be the problem
0 personality can't make up for a Veeky Forums body

nobody fucking cares
also
"not a degenerate like most people my age"
"never had a girl friend in my life"
This is why. You're bitter for being used by a slut and that you can't have the fun those arabs do with her. You're not a degenerate like most your age, you're an even bigger one. Elliot Rodgers style.

Why did she have to retire

>red pilled
In other news: water is wet

Not OP but, I don't get what's so bad and wrong and 'autistic' about wanting to meet a girl that isn't a slut and a whore.

Y'know, wife material?

Is that really so bad?

>red pill
>degenerates
>sub humans
>shitskins
>church every week

Jesus fuck, go away faggot. Nobody cares about your autistic counter culture bullshit.

You have to ask yourself: What do I have to offer that I deserve such a woman and how do I show that I have these things to offer?

The problem is OP who thinks that he is entitled to a qt girl just because of all the reasons he posted

Also post face op

>I have proof
>it's a single piece of anecdotal evidence about one slut who I didn't realize was a slut for a few weeks

>redpilled
>conservative
>not a degenerate like most people my age
you're literally the guy that says "I'm not like most guys ;)"

kek

>yfw your life has become a /pol/ meme

Note the time. Why is it that /pol gets BTFO at around this time mostly?

Holy fuck all those /pol/ buzzwords

OP, one piece of advice I can give you is to get off your college's Yik Yak. The sluttiest of the sluts brag about and defend their sluttiness on there, and it will both not entertain you at all and distort your view of society.

you miserable motherfucker, no amount of lifting can compensate for your shit personality

>Also post face op
this, post your face to show these subhumans who's the boss

>the redditers who partake in reacreational drugs,vote for fagie sanders,and have gfs who have literally had 10 BBCs in them are here....AND THEY ARE MAD

add some betas and cucks in there to make it extra spicy

I'm probably better looking then most people at university. Mostly pajeet and international chinese students

>white, mostly Romanian
>light brown hair
>5'7"
>lots of noob gains, can tell im into lifting when im in a shirt

It doesn't make sense. Fucking murad and his rapefugee friends are getting with our women

Also fuck off subhumans, cant believe all the non whites on this board. I thought this board were red pilled

>religious
>racist

How do people like you go to church every week, worship Jesus, and have such a shit /pol/ tier view on race?

>5'7
WHEN

I too want a decent woman to shack up with, but OP is a fucking moron. He's blatantly racist, and few people are as miserable to be around long term as a racist. He has no social skills nor does he engage in normal social behavior like drinking to gain them, and I'd bet money he's probably autistic. He expects a gorgeous woman and won't settle for a more attainable one that might meet his other criteria. And he's ugly and a DYEL, and probably dresses like shit too. He can't fix ugly, but everything else he has nobody to blame but himself for. He has nothing to offer a good woman as a mate, but still thinks he deserves a 10/10 Aryan cutie just because he's Christian, teetotals, and follows the rules.

>Romanian
>white

heh

theres this thing called not being a faggot heretic protestant maybe you should look into it

>Romanian
>white
HAHAHAHAH GYPSY PLS GO

>I thought this board were red pilled
this is bait
this is bait
this is bait

>in order to be granted access to heaven we must do as the church, a human construct, says
Cathocucks everybody

>look mom I'm projecting my repressed insecurities onto people whos opinions I disagree with on the internet!

Fucking kek, another future School shooter posts here. Gonna screenshot this shit so I can reread and hollow in your neckbeard tears for all eternity.

>SupremeGentleman.jpg

being in a good university, having a part time job, going to church, lifting, counting calories, not drinking, being """""""""redpilled""""""""", and your voting preferences does not constitute a personality.

Protip: people - not just girls - love a person with personality

sounds like you're ugly af

Just send them nude pics bro

>SupremeGentleman.jpg
>implying Elliot Rodgers even have to work
don't belittle elliot by comparing him to working class scum like OP

'7''
'7''
>>fivefootseven
>>fivefootaveragegirlheight

I would say try tinder. That way you can filter out all the non-white girls, and if you're actually as good looking as you think you are you'll have a wide variety to choose from.

And I know what you're thinking "But I dont want some tinder slut! They're just there to fuck!" And you'd probably be right, but here's the catch:

It doesn't really matter because you have the personality of a cardboard box so you won't be able to attract any woman at all.

Keep trying though mang, maybe one day you'll leave humanity behind and girls will become irrelavent as you realize the true reason you come to this board is for the thick meaty cocks like the rest of us

>human construct
>Matthew 16:18: "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

>be not white
>mad when he doesn't get white girls
>"our" women
AYYY

>bu-bu-but muh suooperior genetics

i dont get most of the race whiners. YOu whine about being a minority but your fertility rate is declining. Complain that white wummen are le whores, but cant get a girl.

When will you get it in your head that nobody really cares about how you live your life apart from family and close friends.

>Angry aspie thinks being a conservative will get him pussy

Get a load of this cuck. You don't have to be bitter and look down on people who aren't as miserable as you to be a conservative.

Why is /pol/ mostly comprised of a bunch of betas in denial?

kek
haven't seen such a pathetic post in a while bro

The bible is a human construct. In fact, its contents were hand picked by a bunch of old dudes at Nicaea from among the writings of the disciples of Jesus. What did not fit their rhetoric were left out.

The bible is literally hearsay based on hearsay.

>white, mostly Romanian
>white
>Romanian

you're the kind of person who makes me ashamed of being a conservative

kill yourself tb h

>Romanian
>5'7"
>calls other subhumans

school shooting when?
you are no better than cunts jumping on bandwagons just so you can get some discount pussay.

This may be fit, but its still part of Veeky Forums and deeply ingrained in the sites culture as a result, which is mostly filled with toxic man-child bullshit.

You seem triggered, OP.

>uses me for notes

>just conservicuck things

>deeply ingrained in the sites culture as a result
>being this new to Veeky Forums
As late as 2013 we didn't have this level of /pol/ and /r9k/ bullshit. This is a relatively new phenomenon.

you're like 19 years old. why the fuck do you want to meet someone you're going to marry. you're literally a child with no life experience.

I'm a brown person, my last 3 sexual encounters were with blonde haired white women and all 3 expressed high sexual interest within the first 3 times we saw each other.

I'm not even particularly fond of white blondes but they were nice girls, and I won't be leaving Veeky Forums for a while. You mad virgin?

>OP

well you seem like a mongoloid that cant read

I didn't realize I was toasting in a troll bread until now

bravo, OP, although I am lil drunk I should've seen it coming

>goes to church every week
>thinks this is a good thing
There's your problem, christfag. Your god is a joke. Just live the Atheist life like everyone on this earth who has an actual brain.

Im a yellow person my last 3 sexual encounters were with big dick tranny black women and all 3 expressed high sexual interest within the first 3 times we saw each other

Im not even particularly fond of big dick tranny black women but they were nice girls, and I wont be leaving Veeky Forums for a while. You mad Virgin?

geh schlafen, verlierer

>Username is PanzerJager

>resorts to insults like"Cuckservative" when we don't buy your neo-nazi bullshit.

Back to /pol/, faggot.

Let us pray for this poor user, lonely and bitter-hearted as he must be without Christ's love :(.