Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
What are your experiences with Indian people at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

as a mixed poo, they're usually dyel, annoying, and never stay long.

They smell like shit
No, it's not a meme

i saw one in the squat rack going a2g. turns out he was just taking a shit.

This. I live in the Silicon Valley. TRUST ME

as a normal indian person, indians are the fucking worst.

if they're born in the US you got a 50/50 shot of them being normal, people actually from india are terrible

Indians are pretty cool. They're like everyone else and that I mean they don't really bother anyone.

They all wear jeans with massive D&G belt buckles and polo shirts

they do very very light weights on cables, machines, and db and then they leave

did zyzz smell like shit?

Zyzz was russian

a russian that looked like an indian...

It's bad in milpitas.

Not really. If anything, he looked like a wog

Poo in loo confirmed. Why don't you try ordering drinks at restaurants with ice, take a shower and use deodorant, and stop shitting in the streets you fucking animal.

The only Indians I met were in the Army. And they work with computers and make bank. The one I got to know was a pretty cool dude.

He was Iranian born in Russia.

There's a few in my gym. Mostly cool dudes because they're still people. But there's one that is so skinny but strong as fuck. He benched 1 plate so easily but he's tiny. No spotter either. My jaw dropped

i've only seen one that knows what he's doing

the rest wear jeans, a polo and sandals and use push press smith machine and curl

canadian here

indians smell bad, drive bad, and have annoying as fuck accents.

fuck whoever decided to let in half a billion indians into this country. that is all.

Very few diamonds amongst the rough

Pretty much the same as they are anywhere. Ignorant, pushy, smelly, speak about you in their shit language in front of you, don't clean the shit they leave anywhere and they always touch you without permission if they talk to you

Only Indian dude in my gym talks into his headphones to what I assume is his pooja in India the whole time he's in the gym

P O L O S H I R T S
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

Underrated

>Touch you without permission if they tlak to you
Why do so many people do this?

Also

It kind of got endearing and I don't care anymore. Kind of hoping less gay people and more hot girls start doing it.

>Get bicep squeezed in a business situation

If only your cuck of a PM was like Trump, he'd tell them all they'd have to go back over the wall. Enjoy your cuckold country and becoming the minority in less than 10 years

Have a few in my gym (NYC) and they universally wear polo shirts while lifting, wear gloves, and do super high rep curls with almost no weight. But they don't smell and keep to themselves so doesn't bother me

they wear Polo's, do cardio, and light weight exercises.

At work I don't mind it so much. Just not with your sweaty hands all over me

>benched 1 plate
sorry bruh but i could do 1plate x 5 on my first day of lifting at 15 years old.

In the gym, they're bad and do rubbish routines which seem to drone on for the better part of two hours. Haven't seen one irl that has a good physique owing to gym work. They can't train unless there's 50 of them in a group. They haven't worked out the treadmill is running in only one direction. They're unaware of anything other than bicep exercises. Those two or three that squat/dl still look bad.
They're also annoying because they give off a sex pest vibe.

Out of the gym. Rubbish cunts in general. Think fat=strong, obsessed with status and thinking they're superior to everyone else, argumentative, deceptive, unaware of personal boundaries and space, have a phone glued to their ear 24/7 and talk in that shit Hindi language.

I was forced to visit India in the early 2000s and I fucking hated the place. Made me angry to see how all the infrastructure and buildings the British erected were on the verge of falling over. If you've ever been inside an Indian public toilet you'll know exactly what he'll is... Between there, Russia, and China... These are places I'd never visit again.

There's a reason these threads exist. They're shit cunts who seem to immigrate everywhere and introduce their shit 3rd world antics on the rest of us.

i've grown to become uncomfortable with getting my gains touched. whenever a girl touches my bicep now i just feel like meat/like a girl.

>Russia, and China... These are places I'd never visit again
i understand why not india but why not these two?

I was working out and this pajeet does the same beside me. He wasn't wearing deodorant so he was very smelly. I couldn't run away from the toxic odor because I was stuck on the treadmill.

trump building the wall will help all of north america

I hope he wins

>being impressed by someone benching one plate

Are you 14?

That really designated my Jahis.

Well essentially China is just another grub country - filthy and chaotic imo. If you get to know Chinese people better (Beijing) they are just superficial and two faced morons despite the whole being humble facade they put on.

Russia is beautiful, but Russians are fucking tedious. A bird I was screwing who was from Russia would often joke that Russians go on vacation to get away from other Russians. If you've ever trained in an all russian gym you'll get to realize that the guys are just fucking annoying. They've got this really annoying and tense vibe... everywhere they go. I ended up flogging the cunt out of a russian guy in an elevator in Pattaya earlier this year. Just hate the cunts.

Fremont too senpai

Hello Patel

i live nyc too bruh

Don't we all desu. Let's make all of northamerica great again my Canadian friend

Used to work at a theme park loading/unloading people on this tram. All physical labor so we hold the cars and get close to people. Me and few co workers had this game where whenever an indian person/family got off we would tell the normie coworkers "hey i think they dropped something under the seat" They would bend down to where they were sitting, very very close, and the reactions were priceless. One chick even gagged.

Cultural thing.
I remember one of the first things I saw when I got out of the airport in nigeria was two cops with AKS-74s holding hands while talking to each other.

Turns out in a lot of Africa and some parts of the middle east it's perfectly normal for men to hold hands if they're friends.
Kinda like how Italian men often kiss each other on the cheek.

There are 3 indians? at my gym in rural Texas
All speak american english but
They all wear turbans
And are fucking massive, idk if they are a different type of indian but these guys curl 1pl8 and bench 3
Never saw them do squats but saw them deadlift 3plates
One of them complimented my train insaiyan shirt saying that hed love to train in the hyperbolic time chamber, which surprised the fuck outta me
They look kinda like pic related
Complete opposite of what Veeky Forums says indians act

Those are Sikhs, dude. They are a religious minority in India.

Their religion requires them to stay physically fit and train in martial arts. There are all these Sikh traditions of hand-tohand combat and weapons combat. It is pretty badass, tbqh.

All the Sikh's I've met were bretty cool.

Dude in turbans are almost always Sikhs.

It is an ethnic/religious minority.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikh

I had an Indian friend who told me it was the southern Indians who smelled like shit and curry. Or maybe it was the northerns. Either way he had some strong opinions on but he too smelled like shit when the smallest bit of sweat came out of his body.

This Sikh dude that runs the corner store near me is a totally bro. Super friendly and jacked as fuck. Nigga trains mma and some Brazilian fight shit.

my gym
> dont smell bad
> wear polos
> do nothing but bench, curls, and chest flys.

Love these threads.

Hate to break it to you, but 1pl8 is babby weight.

>be liftan at tha gym
>doin mah deads
>pajeet walks in
>curry smell obliterates my senses, can barely breathe
>he looks himself in the mirror for about 30 minutes
>slowly walks up to the squat rack
>he puts 2pl8 on each side
>gets ready to squat
>oh boy
>his first rep, he gets to the bottom
>SUDDENLY
>THE SMELL OF SHIT OVERPOWERS ME
>OH GOD
>look at pajeet's shorts
>there's a giant bulge in the back
>he finishes his sets and walks through the door
>throw up

Seriously though why the hell do they smell so bad? No lie you can smell them from a good 10 foot radius as they walk by. Do indans not shower?

There's only been one that I use to see at my gym regularly but thankfully he didn't ever do any weird shit and he didn't smell bad, he was pretty jacked also

I work a gym in Canada with lots of browns, asians and blacks. Honestly most of the brown guys are pretty okay and chill, but you'll still have ones that don't understand western culture.

The other day I had a guy come up to me, asking about a concert I went to. He the started asking me what the differences between rock, rap and pop were, with complete seriousness. Weird as fuck.

If anything the only big complaint is that the brown teens always leave the weights around but I'm just used to that shit by now.

Nah but im bigger than him and I bench less

The food goes into their pores

Have you been going to the gym for a week?

If you've been going regularly for over a month and can't 1pl8 just kill yourself for your own good.

One wears a leather jacket and jeans to gym and exclusively does tricep pushdowns and bag punches while holding 1kg dumbbells.

I've been lifting for like 6 months and my
Lifts havnt gone up much. But Suicide is a sin so I won't be killing myself man. What are your lifts like?

Ooh edgy bro

>wear polo shirts
>dyel because can't eat meat
>do multiple 30+ rep sets on the fly machines

They like to work out in denim and sandals

I have no hate for my brown brothers. After all, some of them smell bad, but as an Asian, all other races smell bad to some extent.

Why the fuck DO they always wear polos though? I don't fucking get it.

you seem like a pleasant person

Trump won't and can't do shit against Indian and Chinese immigrants.

Indians are pretty cool i guess.

Indian here, not only many of us lack basic etiquettes and simple manners when in the gym many are annoying as fuck. In my gym they stare at any and every girl working out.

As an Indian I agree with most of the points posted in this thread.

Very few of them are serious and bro tier.

Coming to the curry smell, I'm dunno about that.

Weren't polos originally designed for sports? Not that I wear any just maybe a clarification for those who do.

honestly, they don't bother anyone but they smell like putrid ass cheese that's been cultivating in a cup of hot piss.

Polos were, initially, tailored for people that played polo.
The only people that can afford to play polo are rich fucks.
So the shirt became a status symbol, much like how fat obese fucks wear underarmor and sports jerseys to pretend they're athletic.

FUCKING TOUCHING
>be me at 17, fairly jacked
>waiting at suburban train station at 11pm
>mid 20s-30 Pajeet shows up
>keeps staring at me eventually comes over and points at my arms. Asks about gym in broken English
>asks if I have abs tell him not really (Tfw bulking)
>out of no where lifts up my shirt
>drop that poo down the loo well quick and move to the other end of the platform

Spooky stuff as a 17 year old even if he was half my size

You are now aware all the SJW nonsense about caste being evil and wrong was to prevent this.

White people bring this shit (literally, kek) on yourselves. The ancient indians knew what they were doing with philosophy, religon, mathematics and science. Do you really think their social organisation would be there for no reason?

Imagine if you only ever encountered the upper caste north indians instead of the dross?

Yeah. You fucked up.

Now you have to deal with them doing 5x5 poos squats in the rack.

w2c?

The only indians at my gym are the cleaners

and when they're done cleaning they lift, don't really have any experiences, tend to leave when they get done cleaning

To be fair both chinks and slavs are bugs. There is a reason their countries are shitholes and they value human life less than a roll of toilet paper.

>can't do shit against Indians
Literally can't. They shit in streets for Christ sake

Those that are born in a Western country are normally civilized and like any other white guy, but then there are those that come in packs wearing sweaty polos and just talk loudly in their language, doing maybe 5 hamstring curls every 10 minutes. Essentially they're ruining it for the normal ones.

This post made my day

Aussies are shit tier, up there wish Russians. Frankly, if you're not a western euro, North American, or Japanese, your culture is shit and you're a substitution human

I also want to know why they always wear polos and other street clothes to the gym.

Can any poo in loo here explain why you guys don't own t-shirts or shorts?

I live in Leicester in the UK, my family is one of the few white families left in the area

Pajeet is polite and they don't usually use the squat rack so i don't have any negative feelings towards Pajeet in the gym

They do actually stink of curry however its not a meme. Apparently us whites smell of milk so yeah don't know how i feel about that.

I'm sorry you still value Jerome's life that much even after he cucked you. Must be nice paying him to use welfare and stay unemployed as you raise his kids, right?

Sikhs are like Wookies

I can at least answer the many posts here about the smell. My best friend is Indian Sikh, he lived with me for 2 years.

It's cumin. That's what the smell is. He didn't eat food with cumin for a month, he smelled normal. I eat his family's food for a few weeks daily, my sweat smells like theirs.

Seriously, smell a container of cumin. Imagine it being digested with food, that's what it is.

Also, if you can befriend a Sikh bro, do it. He only became good friends with me cos we're both gay and closeted, but now his friends are helping me lift. They train seriously and are loyal like nobody else. They're seriously greats bros to have around. Making serious gains.

There a man at the gym named Patel
who has a peculiar smell
He looks like a Moor
and shits on the floor
even worse he's a D-Y-E-L

My town in Vermont is becoming overrun with Indians, there are now about two dozen families living here. It's a matter of time before they claim the gym.

Kek

It's cumin, turmeric and saffron.

"where there are Sikhs, you are safe"

I bet you're originally not from nyc.
t. I'm from Brooklyn

I'm Sikh and born in Canada and I hate Indians as well, but only the ones born in India. The ones born here usually are pretty cool. And if they're serious about their lifting they don't eat all that cumin and turmeric induced food. But goddamn it's hard cause it tastes so good. I haven't touched it in about 7 months.

I'm not British, so I have none

Ha ok fag western euro or North American hey can you hear Hannibal coming over the hills.
We're going to fuck your sisters to madness with a hundred dirty brown clocks

Tfw sikhs are the minority and muslims the majority in your country

Common sense on Veeky Forums??? Begone!

Underrated post.

This guy knows what's up.

Who /Schopenhauer/ here?

They smell fucking terrible.