No CBT? what's going on /fit?

No CBT? what's going on /fit?

manlet

>Filename

in

do you dedicate a whole day to traps or something?

Besides having gyno, I am down from 200lbs fatty, to 175lbs in just a couple months.

>those traps

6'0

your body looks like god just slapped shit together

i may be a manlet, but i'm no shrink.

then god must have just slapped together the vast majority of humanity because perfection isn't exactly a commodity

Which one is before

noice, a classic bodybuilding look with the large chesticles

you look like shit

you look like you have small legs, but with those monster traps it must be the camera angle

pls do a bulking cylce and focus on your chest and legs

needs more back work, but seriously good front m8
getting solid, not quite time to cut

Here's a leg pic. Squat is ~435, nothing impressive

At the end of my cut

just had surgery like 7 weeks ago so I've been training upper body mostly. I just became able to go into a squat position again (but not all the way down)

5'5'' 122lbs

Pls rate

this can't be real where is your everything
nice joocy leggo my eggo
do the chest thing, looking decent
make the rest of your body catch up to the trap
T H I C C

Good foundation to build on!

cuddle-worthy

5'10" 194 might stop cutting soon, but I dunno; it's not hard yet.

everything is looking good but your chest man. spend a whole day on chest for the next couple weeks

already on it m8. chest is coming up little by little.

5'11" 210 thiccboi

>TFW my GF won't lay her head on my chest anymore because she says it's too hard

9 months of half assing it in the gym.

Stats :
6"3 (192cm)
83kg (188lbs)
Bf : Around 20%

It certainly shows that you half assed it

>half assing it in the gym.
You don't say

god dangggggggggggggggg

Yep.
Still feels weird when people call you big though.

What can I do to take it to the next level? Currently doing PHUL on a bulk, can't seem to get it right.

i am more ripped than you and i'm a girl. wow
I'll grope your tits for ya boy
noice delts
bigger titties

>What can I do to take it to the next level?
really m8
Work harder
Don't know the specifics but you said yourself that you're half assing it, don't be a tard and into "hurrdurr where do I get ma test e m8s???"
Thank you lmao
here's a good shoulder pump 4 u

Summeriscomming.jpeg
Sick frame
7/10 lookin good
Joocy

>179cm 80 kgs

>bigger titties
What did she mean by this?

Noice physique, maybe just trim down some lower belly fat

No, I meant that it's getting very intimidating sifting through all this information available online for intermediate workouts.

How do I go about deciding on a routine? Also, what macros would you recommend for a bulk?

You need bigger titties. More chest but everything else looking good

>select all images with bread
god dammit

does this make it easier?

mutant tier traps

Give me your worst you cucks

184cm, 74kg, 18yo

umm why do guys think small hips are aesthetic?

it just looks weird...

small hips make V-taper and quads/hams look bigger in comparison

also

>m-muh manly frame

Reporting for duty sir

i am refrigerator man and know this to be untrue

don't play your games with me refrigerator man sees through all and keeps your beverages cool

those adonis lines.

I look like shit, I would honestly appreciate some help. I've worked out a little over a year. I fucked up a lot. I bulked too fast and gained 70 pounds and then rid an unnecessary cut when I ran out of my food account in college and lost 20 pounds. I went from 130-200-180 and now I'm at like 185ish at 6'4. I know I look like shit, I've honestly gotten really demoralized. I realized my shitty gym partner was spotting everything and that kinda fucked me over. I'll post my unflexed picture too because I look even worse. I got home from college and my mom told me I got fat, I guess I'm a skinny fat skelly.

w-what?

Here's unflexed. Also that's a smudge on the broken camera, not giant pubes.

You aren't fat, actually. You just really really need to make sure you're getting enough protein and counting calories, and lifting heavy. Don't diss yourself before you REALLY put the effort in.

I changed my diet and routine. I've started eating a lot more proteins, a lot of eggs, steak, and peanut butter sandwiches. I switched from strong lifts 2 or 3 times a week to PPL 5-7 days a week.

Also here's my before if relevant

Need to work my biceps,abs and chest

You got that latino/asian spiderman thing going... Jose/yoshi parker...

What's wrong senpai

pants off!

>noice delts
thx bbgurl.

here's a back shot, for anyone that cares

same bby, god damn i'm gunna motorboat your ass and eat your lats off your damn body

someone fucking DO MINE please and thank you

What kind of surgery?

Looking good
Pls lemme succ

ACL repair. They used the middle third of my patellar tendon to fix it

Still cutting... 5'9 150lbs

amazing progress, whata was your weight on the left?

y...you too? kek

angle on upper left is hard to make out what's going on desu. pic on right looks p alright though.
>obligatory post ass
nah, but good luck with rehabilitation.

210lbs about. And to think I thought I was huge...

love the abs theyre fukkin perfect. looks like u got the juice, but u didnt post ass shot so cant really judge accurately

i'm suspending myself between the stall walls. I do this regularly on snapchat

only bc you posted yours

I know what you mean, I look at pictures of me 10kg heavier and thought I was jacked, I looked like a fucking marshmellow.

heh, did the same myself, though I didn't have as much to lose. did drop 40 lbs originally though.
every time, lel
fug.

I hate you just from seeing your face. Also start lifting some weights on occasion.

Felt really nice eating whatever though. I eat about ~1400cal a day and at least 120g protein and sometimes the cut gets too real

holy fuck desu. I am maintaining at 93kg on 3k calories.

My boner is complete and unceasing

Outside of going to the gym and riding my motorcycle I live a pretty sedentary lifestyle so it aint too bad

wewlad into the high test folder you go

waiting for surprise penis.

Fuck off you fat slut, THIS IS NOT SOC. Why do women have to cunt up every single male pursuit? Why cant you just lift to get strong, you all gotta lift to a get a nigger booty. Men lift and show off their actual functioning muscles. Women just do it so they can get more cock and attention. You're pathetic you slut. Enjoy your ban btw.

>Enabling a whore wholl never fuck you

You guys are fucking pathetic.

Fuck off dubs homo
>shoo shoo test goblin

fug again.
you seem mad.

Is it homo that I want to bury my head between your tighs?

enabling her to post pics of ass. how is this frowned upon

Why does /r9k/ need to shit up every board? Go be fags somewhere else

Barrel mode comin through

Ok so put it this way. You walk passed a car dealership and see an awesome car. Its right there BUT you cant drive it. You cant own it, you can only look at it.

Would that make you satisfied would it?

Stop enabling these fucking cunting sluts. They are everything thats wrong with society. Sure get fit but do it for proper reasons, not to get attention from random strangers on the internet because daddy never loved you.
Its not gay to point out women are sluts. Its truly pathetic to encourage them and get nothing.

You guys are like dogs begging for scraps. Man the fuck up.

>complaining about a girl posting her ass
shiggy my diggy duder

everybody post boipucci
everybody rate

posting my ass for every time this guy makes a dumb post like this one

When we have a CBT guys post pics of actual useful and hard earned gains. Yeah big arms look good but they can also do shit. Having a big ass is not useful. Shes not a rugby player or a rock climber.

Nigga... Calm down... Your making a goofus of yourself...

>Lol chestlet

Youre not even a real women. Thats ok Ill keep demeaning you, I love it.

>Men: I want big muscles to a can lift heavy shit, move heavy stuff and yeah pick up girls

>Women: I want a big nigger ass so guys fuck me.
>Why dont guys take me seriously!

i laffd