King of Veeky Forums

Jason Blaha is now crowned king of Veeky Forums since he is as delusional as half the guys on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_zozum5LsI

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/mobile/JParkerORoark/parker-resume-72014
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old news OP. He's already been discredited and tossed into low view count hell

I wanted people to lol at him not to make him king oh well :p

Hemingway opened the door to the Black Hawk chopper over the war torn, ashen fields of Ngun-Ngyun'hai. The Delta Nightwing team had been on this top secret covert ops mission for 8 months now, most citizens of the Clinton-era America not even knowing that this small province outside of Laos existed. The young crackshot had been struggling to balance the mediocrity of high school and the thrill of mercenary combat for some time now, but it was the words of Ernest Hemingway - the author he got his codename from - that finally made him realize his true calling, "There is no hunting like the hunting of armed men." He was ready, Hemingway armed himself with his silenced HK .45 and his silenced G3 and drew his black and red KABAR knife and prepared to jump. His top demolitions-merc companion Dynamite realized what he was about to do and tried to dive over to him and grab him, though Hemingway had already taken the plunge into the night. "Did he have a chute?" asked a preoccupied soldier, "No, he doesn't need one." replied Dynamite.

The thrill of speed overcame Hemingway's fear of death, anti-AA rounds cracked and went "whoop" from the sonic boom by his camouflaged bald head as he lurched through the sky like a bird of prey, he raised his knife just in time and descended directly onto a haji's back, killing him instantly and breaking Hemingway's fall. The impact had left had left a warm splash of blood not unlike a Rorshach symbol upon his face.. his tongue lapped the dripping blood greedily, mercenary work was in the heart of the young warrior, this was what he wanted.

Delete this before Hemingway ends you.

U dont want to catch him at a distance especially if he has a .308 in his hands

>how do you recognize my voice if you don't know who Jason Blaha is?
>...
>*beep*
kek

The idea that somebody can be a contracted mercenary with no prior military experience is probably the most laughable thing about all of this. The vast majority of contractor job postings make it clear that it is absolutely a non negotiable requirement that you have a combat deployment under your belt

Fagget mercenary detected.

>we're all going to fake it, brehs.

Fuck should I drop Ice Cream Fitness?

Holy shit, Blaha pissed off the wrong people.

Just do SS or SL or something. Your progress will be faster.

ICF at its core is basically the same, just with a bunch of unnecessary assistance lifts added without much thought for how much they'll ultimately fatigue the lifter. You make progress on it as a novice because novices can make progress on basically any routine, but the sheer volume will cause you to stall repeatedly at a much lower weight than a non meme routine.

Pick one of these, mein neg

This youtube account is so fucking funny.

That dude is my hero.

This. I don't even need any more proof that Blaha is a pathetic fraud, but I eagerly anticipate the videos anyway because they're hilarious.

I can tell just by looking at this dude that he doesn't have much sex

This is no longer funny to me, it really saddens me.

What a sad lonely man, making shit up on the internet for years.

Here's Mr j " Hemingway is a mercenary" Parker info. Have good time. I'll probably just use to create a gay dating profile on Craigslist for this faggot! slideshare.net/mobile/JParkerORoark/parker-resume-72014

THATS OUR BOI