I have a friend that runs a 12 minute two mile

I have a friend that runs a 12 minute two mile

he's 5'6'' works out only upper body, doesnt run on his own time, and eats fast food like every day

im sure he doesnt gain weight because he has enough muscle to make up for it, but how the fuck does he run that fast when he doesnt seriously train it?

Powerade

gaterade

he thinks of all the faggot lanklets trying to bring him down and proves them wrong

They say you're not supposed to run that fast without training, but he will just never learn

Did he play some sport when he was younger? You don't lose cardio gains that fast and if he learnt technique that shits with you for life

tl;dr not too hard to believe

>literally one line
>tl;dr

12 minute 2 mile isn't that fast

thats 6:00 a mile... are you retarded thats really good

Everybody here keeps saying 12 min 2 mile isn't good and they are fucking retarded. They've probably never ran in their life.

>12 minute two mile
>he's 5'6'' works out only upper body, doesnt run on his own time, and eats fast food like every day
This sounds just like a dude I met in rehab. The place had a track and he ran the same, 12 minute two-mile.

I was so tempted to see what would happen if I told him I'd buy him half a gram of smack for every thirty seconds he shaved off that time.

I wanna say a 12-minute two mile isn't great but I don't run cross country anymore and I doubt I could do that anymore, so props. But that's well within the 'talent-range'. He could just be a really good runner, user.

A 6 minute mile is like last place in a regional Jr. track meet speed.

5:00-5:30 is good, sub 5 is really good.

Thats not the point dipshit. Maybe if you weren't an illiterate nigger you would know that this guy ran a 12 minute 2 mile without any prior training, which is pretty damn good

Sure it's good for an untrained cunt. Just clarifying that a 6:00 minute mile isn't really that great.

>average human can not even run a mile solid without stopping
>average runner comes in at above 7:40 minute miles on consecutive mile runes.
>average runner comes in at around 6:30 seconds on one mile runs.

Your shit is weak.
For every additional mile you add to your run, you can assume that your minute-mile pace will go up by at least one minute.

A 6 minute mile pace for a 2 mile run is really fucking good, less than 1% of humans can run this speed.

or put a bag at the end of a fishing pole rigged to his head

You're retarded, a 6 minute mile is not the same thing as two 6 minute miles, which is not slow, kys

I suppose it's the same if you have robot legs

It's very good you fucking imbecile

I run a 12 minute 2 mile in a hilly area and run like once a month
But I've always been naturally good at running

In the USMC 18:00 min 3mi is perfect score (100) for the running portion of the PFT ( physical fitness test), 20 *proper* pullups and 100 crunches in 2 min for a perfect 300 score, which is rare. Everyone loses points in the run.

You do lose cardio gains fast m8.
t. Ex-national level athlete

To be fair an average American can't walk up two stories of stairs. Basing your values on averages doesn't mean much.