Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qlcXTjogJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And?

I never imagined at 26 I'd be the loneliest I have ever been

lift harder get a job get a tinder or whatever straight people use and get some dates

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

I know your feel op. was in a relationship and lived with a woman i loved. it eventually went south. its time to improve ourselves and find someone better.

Neve had a gf, kissless faggot. But lately everything had become shittier, I swear, every single girl I try something with, they get a bf.
I want to kill muhself

>tfw semester over
>was supposed to get a job at the YMCA but I got cucked by manager
>NEETing it up for the past 2 weeks and have never felt the urge to kill myself more
>can't find anything enjoyable anymore except lifting. Not even hanging out with friends or vidya makes me happy

CANT WAKE UP

>tfw gf

>last serious relationship, 2010
>decide to stay single "for awhile"
>spend time working on myself
>let go of all the embarrassing beta shit I pulled in relationship
>few months later
>start dating, casual only
>get laid regularly and make all sorts of new friends
>forget why I ever wanted a girlfriend in the first place
>NEVER LOOK BACK

Honestly, don't even want a girlfriend.

I like being on my own.

tryin to live this life for a few years.

saw a girl for a month and had fun casually with her. would like to keep rotating out girls for this kinda thing.

>6 month relationship ends
>feel awful and lonely now
>girl acts like I don't even exist anymore

Feels bad mane

youre lucky.

>be with girl 1.5 years
>she leaves me
>tell her we aint gonna be friends
>she still texts me 1-2 times a week
>mostly ignore her
>she still thinks we friends
>i dont want to be her friend but shes weedlin me down
>this is what hell feels like

One caveat, bruh. There is the important factor that I just never fell in love for anyone again.

If that happens it's not like I'll have any choice in the matter and it's not like I'll see it coming.

i get that. id like to fall in love again but i just wanna whore it up for a few years, get my count up to 15-20, then start to settle down. ive stopped caring about most things. most girls my age are going to have slept with 10+ guys. id like to be somewhere past that or at least close.

>tfw broke up with gf a couple months ago
>blocked her on every form of communication
>we dated nearly 2 years and lived together
>creeped on her a couple weeks ago
>shes already got another bf

>lift for 2 years while getting over ex
>got big and didn't die tryin
>been with a girl for a year now, got her into lifting heavy
We're all gonna make it brahs

get cucked

>NEETing it up for the past 2 weeks
lel try 9 years

Date a grill for a year
She's dating a new guy within the week
pretty sure I got cucked
cant stop thinking of all the things we did, and all the things i wanted to do with her
>its an abstract kind of feel

>tfw no friends at all

that sucks man. im pretty sure shes casually seeing another guy but i dont really care. i slept with a mutual friend after 1.5 months just to prove to myself i still had it. just trying to get over her and be the best self i can be. focusin on me instead of her you know

how old were you when you were diagnosed with autism

>tfw finally met a high test girl that likes me even though I am dyel
Things are looking up guys

Just cant find anything enjoyable these past few weeks. Been trying to get into BG2, catch up on GoT, hang out with buddies, learn a language, etc but I put everything down after a few minutes to browse the chans.

Having no routine in my life is killing me since I just exist to pass time until the hour I can sleep again. I used to fucking love playing games all night in MS/HS and through the past 4 semesters, but I realized I haven't done anything with my life in the past 20 years and am not progressing towards any goals and so I feel like shit.

/blog

you dont want a gf, you just want sex

admit it

That's pretty normal.
Odds are you cucked another dude when you first started dating her.
New dude cucked you.
He will eventually be cucked.
Women are more likely to stay in a relationship until they find a new partner than to just be single.

>but I realized I haven't done anything with my life in the past 20 years and am not progressing towards any goals and so I feel like shit.

you were literally a normalfag in college just weeks ago

try being a high school dropout whos been NEET for 9 years

Sex is nice, but I'm over that.
I want someone to cuddle with, nibble on my neck, gently comb my hair, give me a shoulder massage, grab me at night, etc.
It's the little things, friendo, that make a relationship. The sex is nice, but everything else is what matters.

>no gf ever
>sex with 25+ hookers
>first kiss was with hooker

JUST

im too far gone, only fucking hookers messes up your head

>tfw worked late today
>leave work at 11pm on wednesday night
>work downtown in the financial district
>see good looking grills dressed in revealing clothing walking about, going to clubs and bars
>on the bus back to my home in the suburbs
>so many qties on the bus, didn't talk to the one i sat next to
>our knees touched sometimes during the bus ride
>closest i've been to a girl in years (kissless handhold-less virgin here)
>driving home from the bus station
>pass by nightclub with a long line
>come home and post on Veeky Forums until bedtime

every time i see girls i get depressed
when will it be my turn?

>tfw no opportunity to meet girls because i have no friends and because i'm an ugly, aspie manlet
;_;

How do you fuck up this badly?
How old?

good luck finding a girl that doesnt just want to use you

everyone is chasing that unicorn

It's true :(
I thought she was done with the previous dude before we started. I'm not the kinda guy to enable a cheater; I guess it wasn't as she said it was. Now I feel bad for the other guy.

i feel that. been going thru some existential shit. thought i wanted to be some alpha chad. all i want is to settle down with some cutie who actually loves me. ive had it before. just gotta get it again

You have to talk to them. If you just sit there nothing will happen.
I know. I have hope, but it dwindles every year.

im 24

one day I got the courage to call up a girl from backpage
it was never wracking just driving to that rundown motel but that rush is addicting and it keeps me coming back
this rabbit hole runs deep and you cant get out
I fucked up

Yeah buddy. If I wanted sex I can hit up hookers or club sloots. It's all the small things that make a relationship, and its painful to fall asleep at night with no one but yourself and the sheets.
youtube.com/watch?v=0qlcXTjogJY
Some music to make you feel some honey nut feelios

How much money have you spent on hookers total? Just an estimate would be fine if you don't keep receipts.

do they look like their pics? any bad/interesting experiences? please tell about hooker experiences.. genuinely interested

a lot of people take this stuff for granted

but when you get fit after being a fat fuck it's difficult to get over how you were treated in the past. you always see yourself as fat in the mirror even at 10% bodyfat.

>tfw gf
>tfw she's a 5.5/10 but for some reason I find odd things very attractive and think she's cute af, never been bitchy and her crazy level is phenomenally low and has very similar interests as I do

Lift, get a haircut, buy some new clothes, and go pick up drunk sluts clubbing.

looks certainly are important, expecially at the start of a relationship, but they matter less and less as you get the emotional connection.
I'm happy for you friendo. I hope youre happy for a long time.

This isn't fitness related senpai

A cheater is always a cheater user.
I had an ex, that I banged about two months back when she is dating a guy she cheated on me with.

You just gotta go in knowing it's going to be a shit relationship and not get attached.

go suck a dick

neither are "lol manlet" threads

>have female coworker
>she has bf of 7+ yo relationship
>start getting touchy and close to her
>we end up banging right before a big trip of they
>he proposes at said trip
>she says yes
>I'm still fucking her on the side
>probably getting invited to their wedding
>probably gonna take her anal virginity

they get married on the next months and the bf kinda suspects about us but he has not find out yet, ayylmao

9. What are you gonna do about it?

nice song. ya it sucks. just miss having someone who genuinely cared about how my day was and someone who needed to be held at night. we will find someone new

lel take a load of this cuck

Im sorry bro. Tfw no gf also. But i am /tfwnogfbutfb/ here

around $5000
>do they look like their pics
most times those pics are years old
>any bad/interesting experiences?
fucked a hooker that didnt tell me she was on her period and so we ruined the white bed sheets
also managed to get blood all over my dick which freaked me out for days
I pretty much lift to impress hookers
I always get a haircut the day before an appointment and make sure to dress well
its fucking pathetic and i know they dont give a shit

and this is why it's better to be single

>I pretty much lift to impress hookers
>I always get a haircut the day before an appointment and make sure to dress well
Jesus.

>gf

Yessir. Been taking it easy since she broke up with me ,I just don't have the motivation to put myself out for a world of hurt again.
You're a shit person, user, and I hope the snapback gorilla pays you a visit.
Yeah, I know that feel buddy. We'll find someone worth keeping. Just sucks in the meantime. I wish you the best of luck, user.

No shit. This board has been really shitty for a while though so I can't say I'm surprised that this thread is here.

It's all just robots and /pol/tards now.

>You're a shit person, user

lel bro Im not letting down hard-earned pussy, she is not either like OOPS I tripped and fell on your cock, let me remind you she does this willingfully and on all her senses

yeah they obviously are but I guess I just find a certain type of butterface qt and sexy but I can still tell that most people don't think of her as very attractive which somewhat is a good thing for me.

One time in a party I heard someone call her ugly (didnt know she was my gf) and while me being roided up I felt like just beating the living shit out of him but as she didn't hear it nor nobody didn't realize me hearing it I obviously didn't want to cause a ruckus and her feeling bad about it.
>to this day I still feel a little bad feel about it inside of me

>implying the world of lifting has ever been anything else

You're a good person, user. Bless you and your qt.

topkek
>tfw you can be your own gf

thank you made me feel a lot better about these memories as I obviously haven't been able to talk about it to anyone

>faggot OP butthurt about not having a gf
>all these betacucks whining and bitching
>they dont realize they would be like this cuck

topjej stay delusional

>gf of 4 years leaves me to fuck her friend before he moves
>dates him but he dumps her
>she's already dating someone else
>"user I don't plan on talking to you anymore, I've got a new boyfriend who makes me very happy and I can see myself being with for a long time. Have a nice life."

This all took course over 2 months. I'm better now and realize she was a head case and gains goblin.

i really can't tell if i'm on Veeky Forums or /r9k/ or an un-moderated therapy group nowadays

You made it champ :) neat situation to be in, not even trolling. She'll be loyal til the end. I hope you both love long happy Veeky Forums lives together desu

I want to beat the shit out of you. You don't know the pain until something like this actually happens to you. I hope once you find someone you care about that much she'll fuck another.

one of my friends was dating this dude for 7 years and they owned a house together

she cheated on him the last 2 years they were together because he didn't wanna get married yet

now she lives with the new guy

>Started dating for the first time in my life
>meet really interesting girl
>literally can't think of a single thing wrong with her
>been looking forward to second date for the whole week
I hope I don't fuck this up, I'm considering just telling her that I really like her and why in a not creepy way, make my interest clear.

>bad breakup with ex
>Last thing she said to me was "you will never get another girlfriend"
>I haven't
>that was 4 years ago

It only gets worse as you get older.

I don't know how old you are, but single women tend to become worse and worse with age. You want to find a girl in the 19-24 range. Still young. Still fresh. But they get older and it gets harder. Lots of them past age 25 are already single moms and if they're not they're painfully average or have ridiculous high standards. Act now. Get out there more. Put yourself on PoF

I made a PoF with Jeff Seids face and body to try and chat with babes and even with Jeff Seids looks I barely got any messages. Shits ridiculous and women are picky and don't know what they want.

I swear. The best girls are the ones you meet in high school and grow up with. But they're all swooped up pretty fast.

>tfw dating two girls right now
>tfw one is pregnant with my first
>tfw im trying to knock up the other
>tfw i think they know eachother
>tfw i dont love either
>tfw i miss...her

Cute girl at work i like, but tongue tied when i want to talk to her. She knows i like her, told another coworker and he said he put in a good word. That made it worse, felt too much pressure. Theres too much distance for it to be a problem (department ), but its too weird to talk to her randomly. I always forget what to say, i dont usually have this problem...

>tfw have a few friends but don't like them

this is true. nearly every single pretty girl at my age (27) has a leftover kid from some chad that pumped and dumped her. you pretty much have to settle for average looks and hope they have a personality. If a much younger girl is interested in you then you should put all your chips in with her.

>tfw no opportunity to meet girls because i have no friends and because i'm an ugly, aspie manlet

Right after you said this

>so many qties on the bus, didn't talk to the one i sat next to

You're an idiot

Fuck that bitch user. Get out there and find someone. She doesn't know anything.

>new girl at work
>first conversation we have
>"yeah I'm engaged but idk i just kinda said yes cause i was drunk, he doesn't know i feel that way."
>she flirts all the time and shows off every flirting cue in the book
>her ass is nice but i otherwise don't care cause i hate airheads so i disregard
>she tries flirting every interaction, opening up etc
>disregard. I already have a superior woman but i ride it anyway for entertainment at work

>other girl at work
>one of those ball busting girls. >Typical southern alcoholic
>not my type but has same hair color style and eye color as gf
>she was fucking with me alot one day and poured cold water down the back of my shirt
>not taking shit today
>spank her with a spoodle
>hasn't Shut up about it since.
>its been two weeks

Bro if you're beta your "gf" will instinctually cheat on you for someone she naturally prefers more. Until they're coming to you, you should never ever date a girl out of desperation.

I feel it

>spoodle
The fuck is that?

Guys are there some people who aren't built for relationshiprelationship? , I was single like forever and now got gf and it seems so unnatural..

Are you me user?

I trim my armpits and wax my balls when a hooker is coming.

> mfw No qt gf to wax for

>havent had gf in 11 years

>tfw got bullied by my friend and his gf that im gonna be 30 in a few years and no gf

Give it 5 more years.

>tfw below average face but decent personality
>tfw notice that women end up liking my personality
>tfw prettty much fucked when it comes to online dating

>tfw getting feelings for a fuckbuddy

>tfw fit and notice girls mirin

>still shy and awkward

JUST

Just like getting those quads..

>The best girls are the ones you meet in high school and grow up with.

There are two sides to every coin. I'm 29 and married with my high school girlfriend. We've been together for 12 years and have known each other for half our lives, we took each others' virginity. We have two kids, a nice house in a great neighborhood, comfy well-paying jobs. My wife's family is loaded with money while I was a poorfag raised by a single mother. Her crazy level is remarkably low, she's very devoted and agrees with my on pretty much everything, from politics to the way our children should be raised. We know each other so well we don't even need to talk to know what the other thinks or feels and we're still having as much fun hanging out together as we did when we were 17.

And despite all that I still don't feel perfectly happy. With the kids, sex has become less regular. I start to notice her looks fading while I'm getting hit on by younger, prettier women. I don't think I'll ever cheat on my wife but god do I sometimes want to rail some degenerate slags so bad. I can't help but feel like I've missed out on some things, despite never really wanting these things before and still considering them despicable. I guess I still have it pretty good, but I doubt men can be truly happy, you always want more / what you don't have, be it bigger quads, a wall or a qt3.14 gf

In her mind (I'm guessing) she has got your money, got two kids out of you, nice house and will agree with you on everything as to not to fuck this up as she has high standards and has grown accustomed to the lifestyle. She probably feels she can stop trying as much in terms of looks and sex, I mean if you try to hint at sex or improving her looks she might stop giving you sex altogether and she will start to push you away.

She's won the lottery of husbands you sound like a good guy if I was you id prepare for war to prepare for peace.

Or I could just be extremely bitter about my own failed marriage so you know, maybe don't listen to me.

Hold the phone dear user. Women generally start to lose their looks in their 30s and after having their high standards crushed in their 20s tend to be a bit more realistic.

May the odds be forever in your favour user.