White girls and pajeet

India never ceases to meme itself. It's amazing that girls at the uni near me will go for a pajeet over a Veeky Forums dude. They probably didn't get the memo about how they're all dirty gang rapists.

theguardian.com/world/2016/may/25/india-to-install-panic-buttons-on-public-buses-to-curb-sex-attacks

Stop blaming the world because you can't pull strange.

>Bitter is the new black?

>racist asshole
>all around piece of shit person
>wonders why women aren't giving him the sex he thinks he deserves

Go convene with your brothers, then kill yourself

What does this have to do with fitness?

Veeky Forums is slowly becoming /r9k2/

Nothing wrong with being racist, nigger.

this is larger than not being able to "pull strange"

this is just one of many ways in which the libbed out girls at universities are retarded

those pajeets be fitness dick in women w/o consent. disgusting degenerate society. liberals are welcoming their filth with open arms.

>being racist is bad
Civilizations throughout history werebuilt on racism and in-grouping, western civilization is being torn apart by diversity and multiculturalism today

found the pajeet

When you say "go for a pajeet over a Veeky Forums dude," are you referring to yourself as the "Veeky Forums dude" in that sentence?

If so, post pics, maybe we can see if there's something-----------Veeky Forums-related----------that you might work on.

Otherwise, go the fuck back to your containment board, you whimpering little autist.

M8 if you're getting cucked by pajeets you may as well crack a bottle of bleach and get chugging.

This haha

Symptom, not the cause

A) Prove your Veeky Forums.
B) Prove being Indian and Veeky Forums are mutually exclusive.
C) Prove White girls and Indian guys are wholly incompatible.

This.

It doesn't matter if racism is bad or not, it matter that it makes you unnatractive. Not that you are supposed to be a PC-faggot at all times but when you come on as genuinly racist you have bad cards.

Well, in your case it doesn't stop the unattractiveness.
I'm not racist against people who want to better themselves and be better. I'm racist when I have the "pleasant" feeling of being in the same room of degenerate pajeets or niggers.

If girls prefer stinking indians to you, I have the feeling that you might be the problem.

By Veeky Forums he probably means perma bulking. And by perma bulking we probably mean fat as fuck. Pic very related.

>Richest ethnic group in the west

>Least prone to crimes.

Pajeets are some of the best immigrants imho

I'm pretty sure op is a Pajeet trying reverse psychology.

Poo in loo faggot

I'm so happy pajeet is pulling more than you. He deserves it, you deserve nothing.

>I'm pretty sure op is a Pajeet trying reverse psychology.

/thread

Pajeets on Veeky Forums are insufferable cunts. They single handedly made me hate Pajeets until I started working with a group. Pretty great guys and the cultural differences actually make the interactions more fun. I asked them about poo in loo and they all gave me wierd looks but apparently it's because of how fucking poor some of their people are

Also Pajeets have no sense of smell. They are either stinky fucks or smell like they dumped a truck full of aftershave on themselves

Brit Indian here.

Had a couple of white girlfriend at uni.

A lot of one night stands too with white girls.

They're shit. Generally they've seen more dicks by 20 than we ever will on this Chinese astrology discussion forum. Additionally, in general they're dumb as fuck.

One girl told everyone I was a racist because I keep a swastika as my phone background. When I explained that I was Indian, she started flipping out, saying I was a liar, I shit you not, this is what she said to me:

"Indians don't have light skin, you're Lebanese or greek or some other European you fucking nazi"

That day I quit white women.

You had one night stands, what quality of girls did you expect?

The medium term girlfriends ( between 9 -18 months each) weren't much different.

Learnt after breaking up with me, one of them went on a dick sucking rampage down the street of student houses.

Was laff.

Stupid fucking pariah.

You asked literal Indians about pooing on the street?? Dude you legit have assburgers

>literal indians
>literal poos

fucking shitskins

>cucked by Sandeep
You mad, little whiteboi?

Nah man I'm pretty close with them, plus it wasn't like the first thing I asked them.