Ayyy Veeky Forums fat fuck here again

Ayyy Veeky Forums fat fuck here again.
It's been a month since I last posted

1 month no cigs
1 month on food prep
Red meat on Tuesdays only
Water only for hydration.
Actually cut my weed intake by about 50% subconsciously without noticing.

Playing it just like a video game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting blogspot my friend, nice to see all is going good.
Keep us informed about your progress, and don't forget to post this on tumblr for that extra support

Great job m8
Keep it up, we're all gonna make it!

>all that vape sbit
Lol you faggot.
Switch to brown rice or sweet potatoes.

It's not bad. My tastes have completely changed.

Currently down 15lbs which is insane, but I figure it would slow down as the months go on.

your gonna make it bro.
soon these force actions you are doing are going to become habits. then when you're in for the rest of your life you're going to be this fit guy all the chicks talk about how nice of a figure you have. keep it up bro

Haha it's not all mine, promise

Brown rice and sweat potatoes you say?

so do you just cook all of that in one go and put it all in containers? is that for 9 days ? or do you eat more than one a day?

>smokes weed

youre not going to make it

3 hours of cooking straigh

Veggies are from a Mexican organic place and the fish is from haggans fish market

The taste is phenomenal compared to any traditional grocery

It's lunch and dinner for the work week breakfast I just cook daily

oh ok. I was thinking that after 9 days it might not be as appetizing.. but 4 or 5 days is probably ok

I usually go 5 days straight eating just this, about a lb of fruit, and a decent breakfast. Then Tuesday (my off day) the meatiest Chicago burger I can get my hands on. It makes me appreciate my off day. Wednesday I prep cook and eat the extra.

White rice is shit carbs and empty calories.

What's wrong with red meat though?

Note taken.

Sweat potatoes are the shit, I never thought about those.

I was eating a lot of sausage and greasy shit. Fish is just easier to cook in bulk and always has good flavor compared to chicken. I usually get about three different types. This week was Alaskan salmon, orange roughy, and catfish.

I replaced all rice with them. Get those healthy carbs and manganese boyee.

>sweat potatoes

>Playing it just like a video game

that's just the way to do it. no desire, no excuses. just OCD. that's the way to stick to your goal

What's the best way to cook those up??

>blames red meat for being overweight

Will be surprised if you make it

Really it's become routine, I actually crave this shit and enjoy it.

Ophone died

Haha no I blame the mass amounts of fast food and poor eating habits. Calm down

So you cut down on red meat. Smart

Sweet potatoes or yams btw. Easiest is to scrub them/clean/rinse em. Don't dry it. Chop the ends of is desired. Poke some holes in them. Wrap it in a paper towel. Microwave for 4-5 minutes. Apparently microwaving retains more nutrients. Healthiest ways are to steam and boil I believe. I like the microwave for easiness and it's fast. I don't season mine but you can.

>wash and poke holes w/ fork
>tinfoil
>olive/vegetable oil
>oven at 400 degrees
>40-60 min

Or

>microwave
>4 min one side
>4 min other side

Just easier to oven cook 5 lbs of fish in the over for the week. Advice?

Retains more nutrients than baking I meant to say, plus the oven takes like 45 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=eb1vcaqAivY

Awesome, screen capped and in the agenda for next week. Thanks!

Good going.
How does the reheated fish taste hold up on day 4-5 though? I've done it with chicken, lean pork and roast turkey breast but fish is a little more delicate? Just curious.
Keep up the good work and keep posting!

Not OP but I find fish is one of the few things that doesn't taste like my asshole when it's reheated

how long does this last for you?
do you put it into freezer or what?

The first one goes in the fridge for the next the, the other four o freeze.

When I grab a set for work I replace it with a frozen one.

If you nuke it for around 3 mins with the kids vented, the water from the ice seams to almost steam it back to live.

It's probably the best reheat meal I make.

Last comment was a grammatical nightmare, but you get it.

VENT HE KIDS!!

^^^^^

>sees vape gear
>cringe

Just kidding bro, nice setup man (kangertech?).

Been meaning to make my own juice for a while, vaping is way healthier than smoking but damn son, FUCK expensive.

keep at it dude and goodluck!

Yea it's outrageous, but cigs are $12 a pack in Chicago, so it actually comes out to be less.

Those kangertechs got me off of cigs, rocking a noisey cricket / goon currently.

But yea, within two weeks I weened myself through nicotine withdraws and went to vapor.

I can finally breath again. That pack a day wish killing me/ making me constantly winded.

Oh shit i had to screenshot this thread. Im in the exact same situation, gonna get back in lifting now after a long time off, bought up a food supply and hoping i can cut down on the pot and nicotine

Nice to see that you got it down

lets calm down there pal

Good to hear you're off the stickies man. Agreed though with vaping your chest definitely feels alot better than smoking...ignore these Veeky Forums pricks (and other cunts in general), not really sure why they hate Vaping.

Sick of faggots posting their food prep photo's as if it's something to be proud of. This is what you're supposed to be doing. You don't see me photographing me brushing my teeth.

where in chicago do u live OP