PROOF THAT WOMEN DONT LIKE MANLETS

Made a PoF with Jeff seid as avatar. This is what happened

One of these days ill get tired of the whole "_____ese ____ing board" gag but it it isnt this one.

but she basically said she didn't give a fuck

proof to show how insecure u r that ur so ugly un cant post ur own face xp

Manlet detected

>be 5'7"
>mfw I still have FACE and FRAME

how autistic are you that you did all this just to make a shitty post on Veeky Forums

I mean really

Do you know where you are? This is where Autism is bred senpai.

You should have used the last post to say that she can fuck off for discriminating based on height. Like girls do when you say something that doesn't apply to them.

>5'11 manlet

But your last post is fucking terrible. You could have made this funny or hurt her feelings, but instead you just spouted a meme and still ruined the conversation

ok it's pretty fun and games to joke about manlets that post on CBT etc. but how pathetic and bored of your life you have to be to make fake profiles online to chat up girls and talk about short men

even the manlets can spot your insecurities and how you're most likely some basement dwelling 6'0 150lbs skeleton trying to make you feel better about yourself as you have nothing else going for you but barely being average height

she's 6' tall of fucking course she want someone taller than her. If the girl is shorter than you it literally doesn't matter.

im 5'10 barefoot
the amount of people who say they are 5'10 makes me laugh and cry
everyone thinks im 6'+
>at rock climbing gym
>friends of rock climbing bro is there
>rock climbing bro isnt delusion he is 5'7 barefoot
>all the guys that were part of this group claimed to be 5'10
>i can see the top of their heads
>gymbro is also slightly taller
>i say im 5'10
>"no man you're like 6'2 or something, im 5'10"
>most of the guys are obviously butthurt
>"no im 5'10 barefoot"
>"well then your measuring wrong"
>even the girls agree im at least 6'+
>"yea user maybe you are measuring wrong, ive been with a bunch of guys who are 5'10, you have to be 6+"
>gymbro bertstares
god damn bunch of butthurt pussies fucked up people's perceptions
gymbro is actually friends with a few of the girls
the rest im guessing are a bunch of guys who tagged along with the girls

>finds one example
>makes vast generalization

Blows my mind that men under 6'1 barefoot don't wear elevator shoes or shoelift inserts. Its proven that taller men get more respect by both women and other men.

>d-d don't make fun of manlets
>you're probably a fucking skelly anyways

6'2 masterrace 195lbs and I still think you're a loser

Are you me? I'm 5'10" and I've had many of these same conversations with manlets in denial. I'm quite clearly several inches taller than them and they will insist that I must be at least 6 feet tall because they've deluded themselves into believing they aren't midgets.

Skinny as fuck.

Ironic. Seeing as how you're throwing around the term "Lanklet" which fully describes you.

>tfw have FACE FRAME and HEIGHT perfect for taking dick
>tfw 5'8" 145lbs

I hate my life though.

whenever someone starts talking about height
i immediately say im 5'6 or something like that
and that i measured barefoot so maybe
the girls are always shocked and immediately start thinking hard about some shit
im betting its every guy they went out with
the guys are butthurt and say something went wrong with my measuring process
fucked everyones day up
well except mine

I'm 6'4 and always say in 5'10. Gets people rustled every time

>king of manlets
>defending manlets

No surprise there

>195
this is next level retarded

> self-evident facts need proof
It's like proving the sun is hot and water is wet.

the looks on people's faces are hilarious
you basically just called them out on their bs
sometimes you can tell the guy's, the one arguing with you, gf just dry up
its just funny how delusional some people are
always thought it was a joke until i went to uni

Why the fuck the americans are so obsessed with height?In my country rarely people lie about it...maybe you can find guys who are 178-179 cm that say that they're 180 or similar shit but nothing more

America is the most shallow country in the world when it comes to dating

>America is the most shallow country in the world
Fixed

manlet pls leave

>I'm bitter because there wasn't enough food in my third world country and I became a manlet

Malets with face and frame look like oversized action figures. They get roles as comic relief characters.

Uh oh, I'm five foot seven and been in a loving relationship for over two years. I'll finish with her right away op before she does.

ITT:americans claiming they're tallest country in the world

>6'8"
>280lb
>look like fucking hodor
>only have 3 friends and no gf

gonna kms once the gains train halts

>3 friends and no gf
They're not your friends. They're just your traveling companions.

Hold the door!

Nah m9 5'10 is the only true master race. Gains and women?
> inb4 b-but some g-g-girls only like tall guys
> lifting for women
Pathetic
Besides this lanklet's gains are fucking embarrassing
Nice b8 though. You'll probably catch a lot fish considering there are so many insecured children on this site.

That is not even close to a real 195lbs.

If that skinny weakling is telling the truth which he most likely isn't, that is the smallest 195lbs I've ever seen and he should be embarrassed and ashamed because there are people that weigh 170lbs that physically out size him.

You did it wrong.

You were supposed to get her to love you and your (well, Jeff's) body and then confess to her that you're only 5'8" and then, despite her previous adoration for you, watch her drop you instantly, which would have proven that no matter how fit you are, if you're lacking height, you will always fail with women.

What you did is get a women to admit that she doesn't mind if you're 5'11" as that's close enough. That's hardly leaving the manlets of the world BTFO.

Try again.

Still gets me every time. They never get old.

Are you retarded? GSP is a manlet and he cuts tons of water weight just to make 170, not to mention hes on PED's

>b-but this
>a-and this
>a-and that

>5'5
probably wouldn't even get a chance if I was fit..worth a try I guess.

Oh yeah, and OP chose a woman who was 6'0". Of course she prefers someone at least an inch or two taller. That's being reasonable. OP needs to find a 5'0" woman that rejects a handsome, rich, confident man because he just happens to be a manlet. That would be leaving the manlets BTFO.

Great counter argument

>hes on PED's

Everyone in UFC is on some kind of PED.

And he's 5'10", so he's KING of the manlets. Show some respect. His munchkin following will kick your ass otherwise.

>posting a shitty catch wrestler who got knocked the fuck out by a 5'6 turbo manlet and couldnt even throw hands with the worst Diaz brother and then talking shit about weakness
i yam not impressed by ur purfourmahnce

So why would you compare a 6'2 lanklet to a 5'10 manlet on PED's, for the lanklet he'd need to be at least 220 to be near GSP's size

Pls stop ur same fagging you're only embarrassing yourself

>a real 195lbs.

Like a "real" Scotsman?

That user could be 195 if he's 6'2". His shoulders are pincered together to take the pic. He'd likely appear to have a broader frame if he was just standing normally. Also his arms look good too. He's no lanklet. He just doesn't have a thick core.

>DIAZ (weed doesnt count)
>CERRONE
>DJ
>DC
>CAIN
>ROCKHOLD
NIGGA REALLY?
ARE YOU REALLY GONNA SIT HERE AND LIE TO MY FACE?

Stop pretending you're someone else to defend your shitty weak physique. It's only making you look worse

You're mad

GPS is 190 (off season) and 5'10"
user is 195 (permanently off season) and 6'2"

So user has 5 lbs up on GSP but stands 4" taller - a good amount - and so he appears proportionately skinnier, which is to be expected. I don't see a problem here with user's claims.

>implying they're natty

RU trolling? Everyone knows UFC fighters are using PEDs constantly. You can't even get close to that level of performance if you're just plain ol' natty. No one in any professional sport is clean.

What about bread?

wat

i'm not who you think i am. your paranoia is getting the better of you, son!

nigga
you r wrong

i'm calmer than you are

That was some other user but still I admit my physique isn't that great as I've been lifting for less than a year.
And lmao for anyone not believing 195lbs, at 6'2 even at similar bf% to mine you need to be at least 215-225 to look swole.
For note my arms are 16" and they aren't even that big at my height.

I'm all about that bread senpai

this user knows what he's talking about

lol why are manlets always so mad

This is very true lol. A general rule is add +2 inches to whatever someone claims their height is. I do it aswell now, and because we're all in collective denial it's all good.

She literally just said a manlet has a chance too ... Real good "solid evidence " there you fucking moron

>tfw 5'4"