/MHT/ Manlet Hate Thread

Daily Manlet Hate Thread:

Post funny pictures of manlets; epic fails of manlets, and general reminders that manlets should kill themselves.

So OP I love to hate on manlets like everyone on Veeky Forums does, but I work a demanding 9 to 5 job followed by evening classes at my university. I would love to disparage short men more but my packed schedule wont allow it! What are some handy tips and tricks to fit in some quick manlet abuse during my busy day?

Thanks guys! Unless you're a fucking manlet of course! Ha Ha!

Yesterday I saw a manlet with a gf that was taller than him xDDDD

One time I saw a guy who was really short, so I pointed and laughed, because he was short.

then I felt better. Fucking manlets amirite?

>men hating other men

You can tell this person has no friends to find something like this funny. Real world is nothing like this

I don't hate manlets. I feel bad for them. I took a girl out for drinks last night and we were sitting outside and she was making fun of a Manley because his feet didn't fully touch the ground while sitting on a bench. I laughed because it was kinda funny, then felt sympathy for him.

They get ridiculed by women, no respect from men, passed over for job promotions etc... Poor guys.

I'll be 100it, it's funny when a manlet gets rekt by a guy, or because they do something stupid on their own, but when girls do it, it just seems fucked up. I mean, it would be super fucked up if a fit bro took a picture with a girl in a club and made a fat face and shoved cake in her face. But then it would be funny, because it would be a guy doing it to a girl, which is better.

MANLET DETECTED

>epic fails
This bait is stale I mean cmon.

The worst part is everyone is just ok with it. Men aren't going to help them, if they speak up they get called Napoleons, and women just assume someone else will fix the problem.

They're still fucking and you ain't

I'm short and dont give a flying fuck if people think I've got a Napoleon complex. I still do what I want and I'm 100% sure people talk shit behind my back. My goal is to be happy and if jumping off a plane makes me happy, I'll go do that. People will say I'm overcompensating but if i listen to that, I'd be doing the opposite of what made me happy.
I dunno if that makes sense to non short people.

kek that is his sister

I'm a German 5'10 manlet and back when I was in school I actually thought the people around me were stealing my growth hormones
which then made them these 12yr old 6'3 giants

Still think that's what happened tho.

>tfw 6'0 manlet

how should I go about killing myself?

Mgtow Manlet wizard spotted

Why feel bad when they'd probably be roasting you if it was them looking at the tops of people's heads

i still crack a smile every time i see it though :)

YOU TELL EM

YOU IZ A STRONG MANLET AND YOU DON'T NEED NO EXTRA INCHES

I feel bad for them because they have bad genetics and can't change it. Most people have something they wanna change about themselves like insertions, hair, skin (my case) but no one gets roasted and shit on by girls like manlets.

I quickly swipe on tinder but the amount of "if your under 6' swipe left" I see is brutal, I watched the bachelorette the other night with a girl and everyone was roasting the fuck out of one of the guys for being a manlet etc... Fat people deserve the scorn because it's in their control

What's your point

You act as if we need to hear the opinions of manlets to enjoy ridiculing them. We don't. Go away little man. You weren't invited to the party.

Well if they were born tall they wouldn't be short. But if they were short and became tall somehow, would they be vengeful or understand what it's like?

but he has a bunch of x-games medals and is in better shape than me and is more famous... so... f-f-fucking manlets, amirightguys?

>one shot at life
>only 6'2
JUST

>started lifting over a year ago
>couple people(mainly manlets) say that i look Noticeably taller
>tell them in detail about a special height routine i did
>they all say theyll try it
>mfw i just have more confidence and thus better posture