Female athletes

>Australia's women's professional soccer team loses 7-0 to under 15 boys team.

theage.com.au/sport/soccer/matildas-lose-70-in-friendly-against-newcastle-jets-u15-side-20160525-gp43yl.html

The Matildas suffered a surprising loss on Wednesday night, going down 7-0 to a Newcastle Jets male under-15 side in Sydney.

The match was a warm-up ahead of the Matildas' friendlies against New Zealand's national women's soccer team, the Football Ferns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e__wboJ_6yU
sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/keeling-pilaro-male-field-hockey-player-banned-being-160713816.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

""""""suprising""""""

It's sad to see things like this, but those boys are hitting puberty and will play well

Not very surprising at all, actually. It's not talked about, because of the whole equality fixation, but we all know that athletically men are far superior to women.

Flo Jo has the womens 100WR at 10.49 more than likely roided like crazy. 2012 Olympics was 10.75
I've been running under 10.75 since I was 16 and 10.49 at 18 and I'm natty

are you black?

> >10 secs

wow it's fucking nothing
every lazy piece of shit training for a year can achieve under 10 secs

You've never sprinted in your life you fuck nut.

this
the first day I started oly lifting I would have gotten a good medal in the Olympics if I was a woman.

I do have a brilliant idea. with this fixation on transsexual shit, I can just identify as a woman in the next Olympics. and I can just sue the IOC if they don't let me go as a woman.

iirc they test your testosterone levels and you can only compete I'd your test level is what a real women would have. There might be other tests but this one is definitely one of them

>Under 10 secs
What a fucking cretin

What is winny

I don't get why female sports exist

They are patronizing as fuck to women, no one cares about them, so why bother? Physicality is the only thing that males and females are objectively not equal.

Who even follows these things?

Volleyball can stay though.

Nigger you are fast.
Actually I was surprised how little difference is there at the 100m between men and women.
For the WRs the fastest woman was less than 10% slower than the fastest man.

Wasn't it that you'd have to have undergone hormone therapy for like 5 years minimum first?

friends and i followed the female soccer world cup in 2011. it was always a fun thrill to watch while pre-drinking.
youtu.be/e__wboJ_6yU
vid related. that is some grade-A banter! :^)

10% is an obscene difference in a 100m you retard

it's still patronizing.

as long as people watch and sponsors pay female pro athleticism is a thing, what i don't realize is who the fuck watches female sports

womens beach volleyball is the best female sport

for obvious reasons

When milliseconds make history, 10% is huge.

Fucker.

Women's soccer is painful to watch. Their coordination and handling is utter shit compared to men's. They're not that agile or powerful either

>Play FIFA
>Turn other team's acceleration down a couple points
>becomes a huge blowout

I can't think of another team sport where the differences are so exaggerated. So much advantage is derived from covering distance and creating space.

The women are at an extra disadvantage from not previously experiencing the speed of men's football, so they will make passes that they think are safe but get intercepted repeatedly, because their thousands of hours of experience in women's football tells them the ball will get to their teammate before the opposition. Similarly on the defensive side it becomes impossible to play the offside trap and press up, because in a flat start your fullbacks are getting beat by a half dozen strides on thru-balls towards goal.

This is a great analysis user

>study sociology
>have a bbq with a the fellow students
>some green haired grill loudly proclaims how having "gym muscles" is retarded and it shows how insecure men are
>dudebro and me laugh at her and explain why thats bullshit
>argue that muscles aquired from lifting will greatly boost athletic performance
>she answers with "dont need no big bizeps to run fast"
>decide its a lost cause and leave her alone
>some anons brought a frisbee
>we decide to play contact ultimate frisbee
>all the guys completely dominate the girls, its basically just us guys playing against each other and the girls tagging along
>we wont even pass to them because they get stopped immediately 100% of the time
>green haired grill complains her teammates never pass to her and some beta male apologizes for the whole team
>gymbro and me make a plan to cover her from now on
>she gets the frisbee
>i chase her, coming from the right
>she screams laughingly and starts sprinting to the left, looking at me
>gymbro is completely out of her vision
>95kg gymbro full force tackles her
>imagine a truck crashing into a smart
>he slams so hard into her she flies a good 2 meters
>she has breathing spasms and cries in agony
>some guys bring her to the hospital
>have to defend my gymbro from being called asshole all night

i miss college

wtf user why did you purposedly hurt this young woman?

No man should do such athing

it's not talked about because it's fucking blindingly obvious to anyone with at least two neurons able to fire.

you don't see feminists complaining about the lack of gender diversity in the NBA; no they are the 3 lonely bitches sitting courtside at a WNBA game.

>ll can
girls should play sports.. who cares at the college/professional (fan) level; but they should still play sports for the same reasons boys should.

laughed out loud lol

>physicality is the only thing women arent as good as men
wew lad, falling for the feminism meme.
retards, when will they learn?

Do Trans people generally take steroids? I don't know enough to call you a fag yet.

> implying feminism isn't actually great for guys who figure it out

Feminism, notably the "equality" kind that almost 100% of females support is actually great for us guys. Because, make no mistake, if your goal in life is to survive, reproduce, and accrue maximum resources for minimum effort, women are waaaay superior to men. Who dies in wars and regular violence more? Who is responsible for fixing the hardware at home more? Who is more forced to master his feelings and solve problems? Who has it harder getting laid?

In every single metric of outcome, men lose to women, especially in traditional societies... And feminism seeks to fix that by dragging women down to our level, and someone tired off putting pussy on a pedestal, I think it's but a bad idea.

10% is and will always be 10%.
Thought it would be like 20-30%. Just see OP to compare how much worse women are at sports.

but aren't these 15 years old's supposed to have the same standards for strength and speed as the women pros? I thought that was the point.

why do they do it otherwise?

very funny, but not cool to purposely injure someone weaker than you, specially a woman... Still funny though, but don't condone!

>I think it's but a bad idea.
You do know how propaganda works right?

But since we are in on the subject, how will feminsim help guys get laid?
From what i see girls who are feminists still have the same outrageous demands as "normal" girls do and they flake just as easily

Someone pull up the article from (I know) yahoo sports where the 12-14? Can't remember exact age - got excluded from the women's field hockey team because he was too good

He was like an Irish immigrant and that was the only field hockey team in the area

Why aren't you in the Olympics?

Here it is

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/keeling-pilaro-male-field-hockey-player-banned-being-160713816.html

Tl;dr
>13 y/o Irish boy immigrant
>comes to US
>only HS girls team
>plays anyway
>demolishes girls
>wah he's too good he's hurting the girls
>gets kicked off team

This was years ago, article from 2012

Yeah, this is something everyone already knows. I remember like 10 years ago my team who were 14 and 15 year olds got to play the womens Olympic ice hockey team from Sweden. We absolutely crushed them 4-1. And most of us were just fucking around, we weren't even allowed to tackle them because that's not allowed in womens hockey. If we could, we would have won with double digits.

Still the media tries to portray women on an equal playing field in television and movies and shit

Our US women's soccer team wants more money because they won the women's World Cup and the men didn't

That's like winning the fucking special olympics. Congrats, you beat a bunch of retards.

Its not even that, they actually believe the scope of women's football is on par with the mens.

They literally don't understand where money for all sports comes from. They probably get paid more than some TOP male athletes in other lesser known sports. But hey, wage gap innit.

From the coach's viewpoint, s/he wants the girls to play against better opposition to improve their game, and when you're the best women in your nation it's very difficult to get a scrimmage against a team that's better than you and them not also be your direct competition in the world cup and thus giving away your weaknesses etc.

They don't play against the adult mens teams because the disparity would be too large for them to learn anything, and just run them ragged. They play against the teenage boys so that they can gain some knowledge and experience, and hopefully translate that to dealing with the handful of speed merchants in the women's game. It's like training with someone a weight class up in boxing, so you gain some experience with what a real heavy hitter in your weight division feels like.

Like a monkey on rollerblades. It means nothing to them, but it's so adorable for us

If you've ever gotten laid via tinder sloots, if you've ever banged a girl without being married to her, if you've ever fingered some random club cunt, you've got feminism and sexual liberation to thank for that.

It used to be, if you wanted to have sex with some girl, you had to guarantee you would be with her until death do you part. Now, two to three dinner dates would usually do it. The one thing that hasn't changed is that you still can't be an autist

They look like fellas. All of them. Or is this the u15 team?

"I don't know why they call it women's football. They're not women, and it's not football."
-George Best

Best drank vodka from a pint glass

equal rights and equal lefts, m9.

I like female tennis, also women can be great athletes,just check out gymnastics which is imo the only sport where females outperform males,I mean those parallel bars or whatever it's called sets they do are fucking insane,men have the rings and that weird break-dancing on wooden horse thing

>females outperform males
they do different things, i'd love to see those 40kg chink girl trying to use the rings

Men would outperform women if they used the same apparatus. You know why women don't do pommel and rings? They physically can't. The shared apparatus (floor and vault) consistently has men performing more advanced routines.
t. Did gymnastics until I got too tall. Competed at nationals.

>women out perform men
Jesus christ you know nothing about gymnastics

>Set up plan to hurt someone much weaker and smaller than you
>Not asshole
I'm all for equal rights equal lefts
But even that's 2 on 1

>men have the rings
Yes, and women don't compete in that event for certain reasons

Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come of. you broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this. Listen kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

Nah but I have the body of a black guy
High set calves, relatively long legs with a short torso, high set ass and small hips etc.

Don't forget there's a definite limit as to what can be run (supposedly it's about 9 seconds before you literally tear muscles) in which case women are 3 times as far behind the human limit compared to men

Yeaaa but today's feminism is more about all of those thing being true but women get complimented about having the "equal ability" to do those things if they wanted. It's like still having to take out the trash while your wife talks about how strong she is cause she could also do that, and you have to agree with her and empower her or you are a sexist

running is just about the only thing they can get within 10%

Look at power lifting at equal weight men will do 30% more than women in squats deads and benchs.

They also get paid salary. They could play 0 games in a year due to injury or whatnot and still get 72k

The men only get paid for games they play, so they can easily make less.

>thinks the sexual liberation movement was the beginning of sexual liberation
hahahahahahhaha. sluts have been sluts for thousands of years.

The human limit is the human limit. If you take away the modern shoes, the starting blocks, the rubber tracks, you take away the new records. Humans today are no faster than humans 100 years ago, we simply have better equipment.

At least whores used to know they were whores. Now they just whore around and don't even take money for it. You can call it empowerment and liberation if you want, I call it confusion and bad business.

Was watching women's cricket World Cup with me mum. Comment that my under 15's team would have won by miles. She actually agreed the mad women.

Same thing happened in Canada with the women's national hockey team. They regularly kick the shit out of every other country's team, except the states on occasion. They came and played the junior A team in my small town and got crushed.

And this was with no checking.

>Women's soccer is painful to watch.
At least they put the world cups for women in good countries. Went to Canada last year and it was great. I might go to France for the 2019 one. Much better than Russia and Sandy Hell for the Men's world cup.

this would be some tasty pasta if it was about 10x longer

Holy shit, he's tiny.

So you snatched 125kg+ at like 70kg bw the first day you tried olympic lifting? And if you're heavier than that you must've done even more.

Calling your bs out since weightlifting is one of the sports where women actually perform relatively well since the leading countries are non cucked nations where girls actually know hard work and dedication (also they roid lel)

>That analysis

Do this thing but for other stuff.

Like, why can't we have a system of government that delivers what we want????

I have a similar experience playing handball. We were like 14-15 and played against professional women's team and they had zero chance.

>It used to be, if you wanted to have sex with some girl, you had to guarantee you would be with her until death do you part. Now, two to three dinner dates would usually do it. The one thing that hasn't changed is that you still can't be an autist
American education.

To be fair national soccer teams don't get much funding or focus. Especially if they're female.

>at 16 I ran at the speed of Olympic sprinters

Older women normally know this already. Most I've spoken to on differences in gender accept that men and women are better at different things. Most were proud of this fact.

>perform relatively well
123 male record squat 639lbs
123 female record squat 369lbs
Open female record squat 615lbs
open male record squat 942lbs
Women have to go down about 5 weight classes to be competitive.

What is wrong with his statement? all national level high schoolers run in the 10s. Same with most at the state level.

Half a second is about the difference between not going to the olympics and winning the olympics.

I remember when I did advandaced P.E in high school, the class was mixed. Advandaced P.E was an option btw, only standard P.E was mandatory. Anyway in all the sports we did, the boys were all much better and more importantly put in much more effort than the girls (with the exception of one of the girls who was a lesbian I think). All the girls were hopeless, didn't put in any effort, didn't even run during the activities, they just chose the subject as they were shit at the other optional classes (art, music, graphics), and P.E seemed like an easier one to pass.

Anyway we all got a mark for each of the 5 sports we did (basketball, field hockey, badminton, swimming and gymnastics on the trampoline). The marking scheme was the same for both boys and girls btw, there weren't different standards.

Anyway some of my friends who were good at the likes of hockey, basketball etc got B's, the same as some of the girls! Literally one of the girls got a B who had barely run over the whole 4 months we did field hockey, and scored like one goal. I would estimate that the average guy in the class had ran maybe 10times more distance than the average girl for all the activities and put in so much more effort, scored more goals, got more assists, tackles and contributed so much more. When I said to the teacher its not fair that guys A B C, got the same grades as girls X Y Z, when guys A B C were clearly the better players and had put in more effort I got told by my female P.E teaacher that it was none of my business. I kept on pointing out that the girls were essentially getting marked on an easier scale which wasn't supposed to be the case, and the teacher knew she was doing that but didn't want to admit it.

>unironically being a numale

>Humans today are no faster than humans 100 years ago
>100 years ago no roids

u retarded cunt