Anything Else Besides Water

>gym 5x a week
>run 10km a day
>lift 100kg
>fucking hate drinking water
>hate the stuff
>no flavor
>doesnt motivate me

what else can i drink besides water to hydrate me? fuck this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8miHRxp6s
acrobolix.com/start-drinking-water/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing, I'm serious stop being a pussy

stop being a faggot, or just admit you're a female and put lemon wedges in your water bottle like a the little bitch you are.

Blame your parents.

You are the type to drink mayonnaise soup because "muh flavor"

>I hate that it doesn't have flavour
>I can't drink something that literally tastes like nothing
What the fuck is wrong with people?

tea. And coffee but that's not hydrating.

>I don't like drinking water
Literal evolutionary failure.

It is slightly better than plain water.

If you dont like water you're not really needing it. Work out longer periods of time before stopping for a drink, i guaruntee water will become your favorite wheb your dehydrated as fuck.

I add essential oils to mine, usually grapefruit. I also use my kegerator for seltzer since I stopped drinking beer. My pwo I just mix with crystal light powder and maybe a little citric acid. Not needed as much now that I use citruline malate instead of arginine soapy ass base form.

Some people just like the taste of water, the fuck are you to judge.

If i dont want to drink water to hydrate its my choice...

>2016
>Not drinking ocean water

Grapefruit is a p-450 cytochrome inhibitor

You are probably lowering your androgen levels by consuming the extract

No, never like the taste or idea of adding capsules to any drink or inside my body. Its not natural and i frankly dont believe in it. More suggestions pls thanks

How do you hate water?

just add some 0 kcal soda thingy to it and np m8

you can buy one of those bottles to add your own fruit etc to flavor your water

(OP)
ever since i was a kid i just hated water, was pretty overweight...and i still dont like water. so...

Put cucumber or ginger slices in the water. Maybe a little cayenne. If that's not enough then you're probably just addicted to sugar and need to address that.

(OP)

I dont eat fruit. Mainly eggs and whatnot.

Made this image a while back and everyone seems to find some fault with it and hate it

but fuck it, wasted 30 minutes of my life making it, might as well paste it here

Thanks wikipedia

Humans have been drinking water for 99.9999% of our existence. You're 70% fucking water. There isn't a function in your body that doesn't rely on water to perform.
You are literally, a failure genetically if you find the one thing you can't go without, unpleasant. End yourself for the good of humanity.

(OP)

Completely off topic, but my friend is gay and her recently contracted HIV. If he takes Omega 3 fatty oils while he is under medical care would it help him heal?

wew first day of pharmacology

>I don't like drinking water
>Don't judge me for disliking water
>Grapefruit oil isn't natural
>I don't believe in adding things to water
>I don't eat fruit

The other guy was right, you're a failure of evolution and as dumb as a bag of hammers.

I'd like you to be aware of the fact that it would be an advantage to the genepool if you were to die of dehydration and I actively encourage you to continue avoiding water

>implying my androgens are endogenous

What do you mean by capsules to drinks? I just swallow them like normal. My pwo is like 12g of powders so it's impractical to cap that much and tastes like shit so I add a little bit of crystal light powder to make it easier to chug.

(OP)

No dude that sounds fucking gay. Do the capsules that you take, do they contain water and if so, what flavours do they come in?

Strawberry...rasberry...Fruit flavours are my exception.

>didn't like water
>was overweight
Gee I wonder why.

Actually very early on in history humans invented every drink solely because water sucks so much. Never mind the fact that water would kill you back in ye olde days, even after we figured out how germs work we continued drinking beer and tea.

youtube.com/watch?v=gF8miHRxp6s
and
acrobolix.com/start-drinking-water/

you need to find water that does taste good to you.

(OP)

Screw off dude. Cant drink tea or coffee either, little weird but yeah.

WATER YOU FUCKING IDIOT

JESUS CHRIST WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP EXERCISING AND DRINK SODA ALL DAY YOU UNMOTIVATED FAT FUCK

My capsules are just plain gelatin, #0 or #00 size. They contain powder, I can't say they contain no water whatsoever but that's nerd chemistry shit and I use dessicants in my bulk powder bags so any water will be minimal. They don't come in flavors, it's pure powder and gelatin capsules. They do make flavored capsules but it's a dumb idea because you swallow them whole, no chewing or letting it melt in your mouth. Capsules AR only useful for powder you take that's under 500mg or so. Any more and it's better to make a nasty slurry and chug that shit in crystal light or diluted leben juice. Creatine being the exception because it's innocuous enough I will put it in my protein shake. Amino acids are the biggest offenders, but caffeine is pretty gross despite such a relatively small amount being used.

I'm talking pre fermentation and tea brewing. We are animals and as animals we require water. And if you want to get on about fermentation, that was only because the water was likely to kill you given the gross shit people were doing up stream of you. But OP is on the internet so I can assume he lives somewhere with clean drinking water. So not only a failure of evolution but a disappointment to his ancestors.

>had access to perfectly clean drinking water
>too much of a cunt to drink it
Meanwhile people are walking hundreds of miles just to drink shit filled water since its their only option. You're the joke of this planet. Also covered in water.

OP here. Guys was all of that really necessary? I mean all of your rude comments? Like really? Seriously? Don't forget that there is an actual living human being on the other end of the computer who is reading your hurtful comments. Just something you might want to consider before you decide to send another rude message.

I agree

>Can't
You mean wont, you're already crazy and fat, don't be stupid too

what are you, a 10 year old spoiled brat? maybe you should tell your mother that she should force you to drink your water and eat your fruits. " but no mama, i only want to eat fries all day mimimimi"faggot!

Sulfur water. Egg taste and gives you the shits. Love the stuff.

Bullshit, people would walk maybe a mile at most. Any further and they would die for being stupid enough to settle hundreds of miles away from the nearest water source. I drink water while training but it's easier to drink more if it's flavored and has extra shit dissolved in it. I don't know why exactly, maybe it's osmosis or something but I can chug twice as much in the same time compared to plain water. Research has shown water and alcohol is more hydrating than water alone. Kvas, kombucha, and small beer are superior options for the athlete. They even have sugar for maintaining energy levels. Plain water isn't that bad really, but it's nothing to write home about either if you have alternatives available.

well since you arent able to drink water and cant eat any fruits, are you sure that you are really a human being? as far as i can considere you are more like a bunch of twigs

Sparkling Ice

Mostly true, except the fermentation thing which has been known to exist for most of human history and probably a lot of before it too. Fermented foods and drinks across the board provide ridiculous health benefits and vitamins and minerals that humans thrive on and it makes sense that it started naturally very early in our upright walking history and probably even before.

Fermenting makes both milk and water more nutritious and better for your health, not less.

The not killing you angle was more towards the latter period of human history (circa 500BC-0000 and 1400-1700) and was mostly specific to Egypt and Europe.

Important to know the difference because the implications are wildly different.

Birds really aren't that important to be honest.

are you a serial killer?

you're the little bitch who can't stand to drink WATER

just give up your hopes of being a healthy human being and go back to and eating doritos and skulling dew. you will never make it.

If you are a troll, good job

If you are OP, please put your dick in a blender and turn it on

Pretty sure OP is trolling.

I have no idea why or what the desired outcome is but nobody is this much of an anti /b/ & opposite of Veeky Forums meme in one person while still knowing how to greentext

Mountain Dew Code Red

>cayenne
not op but imma try this now this sounds neat