Calling all Asians

Has lifting helped you get non-Asian girls? More Tinder success?

The most unnatractive races for german girls:
>#1 Indian people
>#2 Asian People (inb4 india is asian)
>#3 Black people

reee stay off our girls and get back in the cuckshed

Thats because german girls like german guys aka smart guys with big cocks.
Asians got tiny cocks, blacks are stupid and indians are both stupid and got small dicks.

Basically.

Why do you want non-asian girls?

Never understood you weirdo racemixer freaks

Because asian girls are inferior.

But they are the only ones that can be pleased by your tiny asian cock.

you should leave your basement from time to time

> german girls
> not liking dat bbc

top kek m8

>t.Hansel that got cucked by Abdul en Mehmet and now tries to to prove superiority by bullying other races he perceives as inferior

German girls love Muslim cock
t. Merkel
Asian chad right Here desu senpai
What do we call him? CHAN?

>be asian
>lifting
>score white guys like crazy on tinder
feelsgoodman.jpg

>le big refugee benis meme

maybe you should watch the news occasionally, the issue is that german girls aren't given a choice when it comes to muslim cock as abdul and his friends don't understand western morals

>implying a girl would pick muhammed's tiny arab penis over a BIG ARYAN COCK when she has a choice

lmao

Im not bullying other races. Its scientific fact that blacks are less intelligent and asians have smaller cocks than whites.

and it is statistically proven that white women love to have affair with animalistic male, in this case jamal and akhmed..

not true. german girls enjoy that foreigner cock especially bbc or arab cock.

>tfw half papuan half maori
>black girls think i'm asian
>asian girls think i'm black

END THIS
N
D

T
H
I
S

lift weight faggot, and be sexy.

i dont know how true this is, im half indian half japanese and my last gf was german. My dick is average, not like asian average, but real average.

> big aryan cock

top kek

what is real average?

about 3 inches fully erect

pretty true but too many german girls like muslim motherfuckers. and 99% of those guys are stupid as FUCK low-life garbage

and this is coming from a goddamn slav (100% integrated of course). fuck that shit, never dating a german girl again. my ex was german and selfish as fuck. after a 3 year relationship, she had a german boyfriend and betrayed him with some albanian fuck. if I ever see her again, I swear, it will be hard not to spit in her face

protip:
>get yourselves some slavic girl
>NO balkan bitches (balkan-guy myself)
>get russian or preferably polish girls
>loyal as fuck, beautiful as fuck, intelligent as fuck

self-hatred among asians is pitiful but it's almost like it can't be helped

hmmm where do you live im at a pretty (homo)genous university, mostly white people and as a whole being asian is usually an unattractive trait. west coast?

chink here

i guess lifting has helped to curb the autism, but you know how it is F A M

busy trying to get into a good graduate program, don't really feel like I have the time or energy to keep a lady around.

Got a joke account on tinder to practice my game, get some decent matches but I don't really hook up.

>ahmed
>animalistic

kek how many muslims have you met? the average muslim isn't physically far from the average chink, they're usually skinnyfat manlets. they're only ever "animalistic" when they're in groups.

>There are people itt who don't want a qt esl korean gf who can teach them korean
Why not bros?

Good, please try to take the white girls.

Leave deflowering the Asian women to me (please) ;) :):)

maori's are literally the most alpha race though. Even blacks have lower density bones and weaker muscles.