HighSchool

Veeky Forums
How did you look like in HighSchool?, How was your life?

Me:
>5'9
>Skinny
>Autistic
>Anti-social
>No gf
>Started lifting when I was 17
>Life changed for good

Other urls found in this thread:

wtvr.com/2016/05/23/south-fort-myers-high-school-students-bathroom-sex-afterschool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me:
>fat
>fat
>fat
>fat

Luckily that was like 12 years ago, and I'm in much better shape now.

obese.

i played football, offensive line. had a lot of friends (no awesome success with girls), pretty popular etc. wasn't playing football in college so I decided it was time to quit being 300lbs+. so much of my identity was being the funny big guy. now that i've shed the weight and am well into my fitness journey, i sometimes feel I have lost my identity.

Skinny fat faggot

Hated it until I discovered I was a natural hurdler and became a vaguely cool kid. Most of my problems were self - inflicted due to chuunibyou and being an edgy faggot.

>lanklet
>huge nerd
>huge sperg
>good grades
>good friends
>14yo dorky tittymonster gf
I think I did okay

CHADS are LITERALLY having gangbangs with STACEY'S while you STUDY for good GRADES

wtvr.com/2016/05/23/south-fort-myers-high-school-students-bathroom-sex-afterschool/

>dorky tittymonster
Where are all those grills now?

Skinny dyke looking faggot stoner who wore skinny jeans and band shirts. Visiting my moms house atm and theres a picture of me on the wall from when I was 17 and let a friend drunkenly let a friend dye my hair purple.

chubby edgelord
no wonder I didn't get laid

Fit funny guy is always better than fat funny gut. No offense bro but that identity is a novelty to those around you.

Imagine her without being fat, she still would have enormous boobies. Like the holy grail of woman genetics, thin but big titties.

But no perfect genetics ruined by fat

Skinny fat passive nobody who was too afraid to do anything new.

They lose either the dorky part or the tittymonster part. It's sad but the dorky tittymonster doesn't exist past the first year of college.

Stacy is trash, bro. You should have been aiming for Stacy's underlings, or for the girls that Stacy bullied.

>Fat
>Long hair
>Never showered
>Rarely shaved
>Wore anime shirts
>Still got laid somehow.

High school was rough but I brought it on myself.

Before:
>brown
>short
>fat
>nerdy
>hopeless
>smelly

Now:
>brown
>short
>lean
>nerdy
>gets laid
>smells good

Meh

I wore the anime shirts too. But this was before the era of girls who admitted to liking anime or video games. So all i had was my hand and sailor moon and tenchi muyo hentai.

Me
>6ft
>muscular
>good with guys, mediocore with girls (no homo though)
>very social
>no gf, but lots of girls surrounding me
>started lifting when I was 14
>Life is going well

Also
>got mired for my muscles and strength on a daily basis

Feels very good when I think about it now

Started lifting at the end of 8th grade.
>5"7 to 6"1
>semi-otter to athletic
>autismo but a few friends
>tfw no gf
Lesaon learned: HEIGHT FACE FRAME is nothing without
PERAONALITY

>6'3
>ottermode, swim team
>heavily introverted
>no gf
>started lifting at 15

Chef at Wendys?

>6'2 190lbs
>soccer captain
>tennis captain
>trumpet section leader
>honors student
I was really popular in band but that was about it.

>5'8
>Skinny-fat
>Manic Depressive so I would make HUGE social gains and have an entire class eating out of my hand one day, staring off into space, mumbling a lot and thinking abut suicide the next
>Nobody knows what the fuck is wrong with me, assume my life is tragic or I'm into drugs
>Got drug tested a lot for that shit
>No gf
>Started lifting at 19, in college
>It's been a year, haven't made very good gains because my life is a clusterfuck and I can't get to the gym consistently
>As well as the fact that I was so frail and weak before that a year of effort really only got me up roughly normal strength for someone that doesn't work out

I'm gonna try and turn it around hard this summer, sick of looking like shit, sick of feeling like shit.

Bro youre jacked! No homo but id blow you

Post routine and meal plan?

>5'9"
>220
>couldn't bench 135 to save my life
>no gf
>many good friends, aside from those of my wow addiction

>they get fat. The thing that gives them big boobs also makes it difficult to maintain a good weight without healthy habits.

>5'9
>165lbs
>played football
>didn't drink much
>fucked > 20 girls before I graduated
>still rollerblading

>6'1 240lbs
>football team captain
>good track athlete too
>Veeky Forums shitposter year round
>started lifting in eighth grade after school
>had a reputation as being an aloof type that the girls pined over
>in reality, I was awkward around girls because I was fat and ignored when I was younger, plus I was a year younger than everyone else due to a late birthday. Pretty much scared of rejection because I was always younger and socially retarded. Being on Veeky Forums from the time I was 10 years old probably didn't help this.
>only got truly beefy during my sophomore year, though I was still chubby
>pretty good lift numbers due to dedication. Actually got accused of roiding in highschool, though people who actually lifted knew better.
>lots of guy friends
>pretty good student
>only got socially savvy during senior year. By then, it was kind of late to really make the most of everything, and i was pretty sure my oneitis hated me by then, but went ahead and started talking to other girls more and had good results.

My highschool experience in a nutshell.

I always wonder how many of the Veeky Forumsgirls you see out there got bullied when they were teens

Cont..
The guy I know that got the most oussy in highschool was 5'6 athlete, he was kinda chubby. He was load and arrogant, a dick and everyone hated him.

>tall
>skinny
>afraid of everyone since I went to a private middle school and then a huge high-school where I didn't know anyone
>no friends really
>eventually give less of a shit
>no gf
Turns out most of them were douchebags anyway, I haven't spoken to anyone from my high school in six years

Did rowing for 3 years, got kicked off the team for partying too many times, turned into a huge stoner that just played a lot of vidya senior year, around this time found Veeky Forums.

Well liked by pretty much everyone at school

Pic related. Looking back on it I had a decent body before lifting

I looked like that kid you could pick on.

The one who coated through any subject he decided to study. Glasses, scrawny fat etc.

The thing is, I had a wild temper. The headmasters son once pushed me over. I slapped his shit and everyone realised I was a nutcase with retard strength.

>6'3
>Small group of friends but I liked to think that we were closer than any other groups in the school.
>Hung out most weekends
>Teetered around the 240-250 lb mark for a couple of years.
>I was the tall and fat guy so obviously I developed a self-deprecating style of humor.
>I thought that this was the best way of dealing with things but it just looked pathetic as fuck. The few girls in the group took pity on me but most weren't particularly interested in dating me.
>Except for one
>She asked me to the prom but I completely blew her off and joked about it to everyone else the next day. She didn't seem too bothered by it but looking back, I wonder what would've happened had I said yes.

Fuck it. When I left I finally decided to lose the weight and start lifting again. It's been a few years now, I only stayed in contact with a couple of them. Unlike most people I don't even miss those days, my job pays well and I have fun doing it so fuck it. Life is good.

I got lucky enough to get a period where I have the whole weight room to myself for an hour.
I just wish I would have gotten it for the whole year instead of half.
I have 10 days left and I'm really going to miss this place :(

>lost virginity at 14
>had sex with 3 girls between 14 - 17
>relationship for 2 years
>had multiple girls on my dick but didn't do anything because I was in a relationship and a pussy

not bad

in HS
>1,84m+ tall
>fat and ugly (didnt shave properly, bad haircut, bad clothes, bad posture) until 16
>wasted time playing videogames
>fit and attractive after 17
>mostly anti-social and introvert, except with my friends (had like 6 or 7 in school)
>kissless virgin

today i'm 20
>kissless virgin
>completely lonesome and out of touch with HS friends and pretty much any human being apart from parents and gym bros
>body looks great, i'm lean, great posture and impressive mass for a natty
>diet is on point
>hoes 'mire but i dunno wtf i'm supposed to do so i dont care
>studying by myself for an university entrance exam
>all i do is either study, cook, clean the house, watch some movie and sleep
>constantly think about myself and life and developed a huge self-awareness of my own personality and characteristics and flaws
>apply the above when i'm thinking about other people which makes me think they're not worth spending my time with (most of the times)

am i nuts? (i probably went a bit off the subject)

>fat
>sperg
>clumsy
>greasy and acne
>kv

now
>slightly less fat
>less greasy and no acne
>still sperg
>still kv

>6'1
>Skinny
>Nerd
>Jewfro
>Runner's build
>half a dozen good mates who were mostly also tall skinny nerds
I used to run a lot in HS so I was still pretty fit (Beat the entire rugby team in sprints and short distance on athletics day). Started lifting when I was 18 and finally got the balls to grow my jewfro out into a glorious curly mane.

Stories please

>6'2" at 16
>was pretty jacked already
>didn't work out
>ate pizza every day
>had a 9 inch penis, now 10
>fucked between 3 to 5 bitches at times
>bullied the beta needs
>benched 2 plate first time lifting
>just genetically blessed
Such is the life of a Chad

>5'9"
>burly(not fat but just big)
>baseball and football
>njrotc
>bitches loved the uniform
>weighed 190-210 throughout the years
>got into major car wreck in senior year
>fucked me up cause should've died
>got fat
>not fat anymore
Always wear your seat belt kids

I just finished HS.

First 2 years I was shy nerd gamer kid no one didn't think I exist outside my class.

Third year I got into lifting and went hard cacoon mode, last year I have started being more social, had my first kiss, got blown at bday party, regularly hang out with buddies, going out etc..

But thing which hit me hard in feels

>prom

>drunk and dancing like a mad cunt

>go to approach chick with my wing man breh as support

>dance together with this hot 8/10 girl

>almost kissed her but said " I am sorry, I just don't know who you are, I never saw you"...

Tfw I missed my 4 best years of life, after this comes the engineering and I am not that smart so I won't have free time at all probabbly...

bump

Freshman year

>170
>skinny as phug
>ugly
>quite
>almost invisible

A year passes
>make some friends but still quite
>173
>still skinny but started going to the gym
>girls start to notice

Next year
>Already swole due to noob gains going trough the roof
>Still 173 but am the swolest dude in class
>still autistic
>classmates mire
>have chance to fuck 3 girls from class
>lolnope blew every chance by ignoring them at the end

TFW turn 21 this year, if only I wasn't an autistic dumb ass back then.

>never got laid
i hate myself

>Be me in highschool 2011
>Around 170, wasn't very strong, but was hypertrophic because I was in the gym 4 5 days a week anyway.

>Be me now, well into adulthood
>270lbs
>Dyel, muscle complately wasted
>Balding
>incel since basically high school
>starting to smell no matter how much I clean myself

Don't do this, guys. Now I have this mess to clean up.

'mirin

>6'0
>skinny
>quiet
>lots of attention from girls
>made out and cuddles with some
>missed opportunities left n right
>didnt lose virginity until 19

This was my highschool progress

Hi Dan.

Pretty much the same I do now since I broke my wrist and had to stop lifting, a skinny cunt with retarded computer posture that makes my gut and ass stick out, and a forward head that makes my chin look even smaller when I try to straighten it

This was me summer after graduating high school. I'm not tall or handsome so no one gives a fuck about me.

In high school

> Chubby
> obsessed with linkin park and slipknot
> Was having sex (surprisingly), lots of whores at my school/area, first time was when I was 13
> Had blue spiky hair, large pants with chains on them
> smoked a lot of weed, started drinking
> Lifted weights, played football but the team sucked ass

Gained a fuck ton of weight throughout adult years, heaviest was 411 pounds at 6'3.

Said fuck that shit, started lifting/cardio in 2013

Weight 255 now

>6'3
>Skelly mode, when I started lifting I was 15 and around 150, got up to like 185 towards the end of HS and still looked skinny by Veeky Forums standards
>horrible anxiety
>obviously no gf

I'm better now, around 200lbs and anxiety/depression is gone. Still anti-social and no gf though.

>6'2, 190
>king of the nerds, all I wanted to do after school was play halo 2
>track captain
>took weight training sophomore year
>15 yo at end of the year, maxed 300, 225, 155 in squats, cleans and bench respectively.
I'm 23 now and I wonder where I'd be today if I had kept lifting diligently.

Me:
>angsty little faggot
>mediocre grades (~2.75-3.0)
>captain of the swim team (set a few team records)
>bisexual gf senior year
All in all, breddy gud

You sound like you are around my age. What year did you graduate HS?

>6 foot all through high school
>skinny but not Auschwitz skinny
>pretty much the only skater in my year
>also pretty much the only punk, wore a black flag shirt pretty much every day
>was pretty much friends with everyone and well liked by everyone
>wasnt a chad but hung out with all the chads
>lost virginity at 14
>had sex with a few random girls throughout the years
>played on the school rugby team for a few years for shits but i was pretty crap
>pretty smart and all the teachers knew this but i never really tried

high school was pretty fun man i had some good times

HS:
>bulimic probably
>smoked a lot
>did drugs every day
>dyed black hair
>sex with random chads all the time
>really bitter

Now:
>not bulimic
>quit durries, alcohol and other drugs
>still smoke weed lots
>long term relationship
>like body and self more but still kinda depressed

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That was me but 40 lbs lighter and defensive line

Wow, we may or may not be related mein nieger.

I sort of feel the same type of anxiety but i think it's mostly due to being a shut-in fag.

I'd probably guess it's both of us needing ti get out of our comfort zone and try newer and interesting shit cause i fully agree that routine gets old as shit.

>6'3" and obese (245 lbs at graduation)
>played football, was okay at defensive line
>had friends and went to parties but did nothing with girls
>got arrested for marijuana possession at the end of 11th grade but got off with a diversion program
>drank a lot and kept smoking weed
>had a fake id I mainly used to buy myself four lokos to drink alone in my room

Now I'm still a virgin but instead I'm a virgin in much better shape without friends

Hie skoul
>6'
>190 & making the gainz
>anti-social when I could be
>local gym buddies with principal
>decent grades, best gym grades in school^
>only student on some student/teacher council idk why
>attention from grills but gym and games were lyfe
>worked a job part time to pay for bills
>lived alone renting
>Straightedge

Was skinny & a douchey emo in it for the pussy in early HS and middleschool. School was alright I guess but it went by fast and also made me hate women.

Lifting was a good life decision at least.

As long as you make progress, it's good

Mirin
Nasty traps!

> grade 9 and 10
> mildly depressed
> hungry skeleton
> sorta autistic
> grade 11 and 12
> extremely depressed
> balloon to total fatass
> slightly less autistic though

I didn't start to flourish physically or socially until my mid 20s

What the fuck happened

I was obese with broad shoulders and a long neck.

Seriously made me look 50 lbs lighter. This may qualify for a good frame. I was urged to join football and wrestling but never did.

>5'9"
>fat
>joined football and wrestling, got super in shape
>benched like 3 times a week
>weighed 135 lbs and was benching 275 after only like 6 months
>stopped doing sports and working out
>got fat again

Finally getting back into it now but jesus I feel weak as shit compared to my high school self

>Athletic
>Soccer Player
>6'2
>Semi-autistic
>Started going out to parties
>Started lifting
>all got better from there

>5'11 since 15 y/o
>athletic lanklet dork freshman year
>athletic lanklet jock sophomore year
>athletic lanklet hotshot jock junior year
>drug consuming lanklet senior year

Play sports, lift, or both. Sedentary life leads to so much bullshit.

5'11 is manlet

y tho?

>6'1", started lifting first year
>had a group of close friends and made a couple of new ones
>pretty much a nobody
>this chick comes up with that I've been stalking her
>girls start randomly confronting me about it at bars, yelling at me and telling I'm a creep
>rest of high school most of the girls avoided me and treated me as a creep
>I didn't even know the girls name that I "stalked"

But yeah, I'm lucky I had my friends so it wasn't all that shitty.

Troy fucking Rockwell.

In fact, this may be a surprise to many, but I come from Greensboro. I even attended Greensboro high, and I remember that fateful day that the Greensboro Jock blessed me with his presence.

I was a total nerd in high school, but it didn't matter. he was king, a local god. He had banged three seniors the first week of his freshman year, and from there the legend only grew. He had a personal army of lesser athletes and even the faculty worshiped him.

When he was a junior, he threw a house party and told his parents to stay upstairs all night. someone took a picture with a flip phone of him passed out in his room with half the women there, all naked passed out around him.

He killed another player during his senior year when he hit him too hard.

I don't remember what happened to Troy in the long run, but I remember that day. I turned around and started to run down the hall, but I bumped directly into his massive chest when I turned the corner and went flying in the opposite direction. I slipped and fell, but he caught me before I hit the ground by slipping one of his meatsausage fingers in between my backpack loop. I said thanks Troy, and he said back to me "Good Check, Pussy."

I'll never forget those words.

I know this sounds stupid and mythical but the guy seriously was like a fucking alien. He was cool as fuck and was worshiped like a literal god. his abs were weird though, I saw them in the locker room once. he had like a triangle shape in the center of them.

TLDR: went to his highschool, he was god

>It's sad but the dorky tittymonster doesn't exist past the first year of college.

Feels bad man.

>doesn't matter, I was never Veeky Forums enough to get a gf anway

you cuck

The "fat funny guy" is almost never funny anyway. They're just fat retards trying to compensate for their repulsive bodies. Like Kevin James.

Being fit helps you to actually be legitimately funny because your mind is healthier and you are more confident.

>skinny
>depressed
>show up to school drunk every day
>22 now
>start lift
>applied to like 10 universities
>rejected from 2 so far
>most of my peers are graduating
If I could go back I'd probably start lifting early instead of turning to alcohol and drugs

>6ft
>skinny
>acne
>banged 7 girls all 6s or hotter. made out with. i dont even know maybe like 20 girls

started lifting when i was 16. acne cleared up in 3 months and never came back

now im 24 and i just picked up a solid 8 yoga instructor/personal trainer at a grocery store. she works for an xsport and i was literally popping a boner talking to her while she was choosing what humus to buy

i graduated highschool at like 165. im 195 now

Tfw no highschool love with titty monster gf

>6'2
>skinny fat
>lots of friends female and male
>too autistic to get a gf tho
>start lifting 3 years until graduation
>get gf 1 year before graduating
>broke up half a year ago after 2 and a half years
highschool was great

Then:
>2nd shortest kid in school
>ended up taller than most
>awkward
>captain of track and cross country team
>whenever people tried to bully me they ended up not being able to and instead liked me
>have friends in every clique, very friendly with everyone
>never really invited to anything though
>people thought I was always doing great with my own thing
>1 nerd girlfriend 40+ minutes away

After:
6', 158lb
>still working on myself but way more confident, less of a pushy
>not very talkative with peopleach and will forget their name right after I ask them unless I'm actually interested with them
>trust issues
>getting my shit together
>working as intern in a company that'll hire me eventually for minimum 100k job
Feeling good guys

>6ft 158

>158

>1

>5

>8

skinny/skinny fat, 5'10, had mates, ended up losing my virginity at 17, went lots of mad parties

yeah secondary school was a good time for me

Lmao I know I'm a skelly but I don't really give a shit cuz I'm stronger relatively than others that the are heavier

6'4
Some athletic background but never lifted
Mostly fat

Looking back, if I had lifted, Jesus Christ.

>People itt had weight lifting as a subject in school

>6'1
>Skinny
>2edgy4girls
>get out of schooo to smoke
>psycho mom would drive me to breaking random shit
>start lifting at 16
>life slowly turning to perfect
>smoking less
>one month after I started lifting my mom says she knows I'm smoking weed instead of going to the gym
>not true at all
>bitch are you fucking retarded fucking fuck
>lose my mind
>throw dumbbell at window
>punch glass door
>glass flying around the room
>arms bleeding
>adrenaline kicks in
>wrap clothes around wounds
>step dad takes me to hospital
>the tendon on the inside of your right forearm was struck
>left arm needs bandage and will heal in a matter of days
>right arm stitched in multiple spots
>will take some time to heal
>graduate from high school
>leave the house as soon as I can
>still suffering mentally
>start smoking weed at 19
>no contact with parents for 3 years
>life is turning to normal
>20 years old, fit, occasionally smoke weed, beautiful gf, make 60k euros a year
Parents are overrated and everyone should move out of their parents' house ASAP.

How tall are you?

5'10-5'11 ish, skinny ripped guy, got really muscular towards my senior year due to my rugby coach telling me to lift + dad signing me up to judo classes and letting me eat everything on sight and also because my parents weren't a pair of idiots and understand the importance of physical exercise throughout one's youth.

Seriously though, americans disgust + confuse me as in you have really fucking cheap protein filled foods ($7 a kilo chicken breast u wot m8) a really prominent fitness culture since the release of pumping iron, almost all HS has a gym and yet your kids waddle around like a bunch of overweight geese

They're more interested in eating "tasty" McDonalds food and other chips and crap. On top of that we're raising pussies with our pussified school systems, shitty parenting, lack of male role models, increased estrogen in our food and water supply, etc. Kids too afraid to go to gym and look weak

Me:
>5'11
>very skinnyfat
>dating a sloot
>autistic
>average student
>played sports until I was 18, so the skinnyfat wasnt too bad. 18-22, I did nothing and gained about 20 lbs of pure fat.
>started lifting at 22, life is much better in every way (hot GF, getting my masters, way better physique, bretty good in social situations)

> be weak as fuck
> at least not fat
> would come to school at 6 o clock and left one hour after classes ended to escape the bullies
> I now have school and children related PTSD: I am terribly afraid of children

>freshman, 5'5 dyel skinnyfat with crappy glasses and a real bad case of acne. Could be considered a nerd but not really as I was slacking throughout most of the classes
>Talkative but not with people I didn't like
>was practically invisible and had social phobia whenever the recess started, began to make my group of friends though
>turn completely angsty and anxious ridden for the rest of the year
>loathe all my classmates
>I get my head out of my ass and start to be talkative again
>suddenly I'm into this girl I disliked beforehand for some reason, becomes my oneitis
>keep on being fat though
>looked like shit throughout most of high school
>tfw only had two years of high school

A-At least I had my friends, right?

>begin lifting not until a year after
>get compliments from friends, famiy, family of friends and get mires by girls despite being 5'7 and fairly ottermode
>still think about my oneitis though despite being hit on by some girls therefore >no gf
>anxiety is still there but fading away therefore confidence boost
>but I still dislike that people who used to ignore me before now are aware of my existence

I don't know this feel

>I was obese with broad shoulders and a long neck. Seriously made me look 50 lbs lighter

Are you me? I'm 6'0" 225, but I don't look that fat even though I'm technically obese.