CHAD literally SOLVES math problems all day and night while YOU autistically count CALORIES thinking eating PIZZA is...

CHAD literally SOLVES math problems all day and night while YOU autistically count CALORIES thinking eating PIZZA is the secret to a good body. Well JOKES on YOU! MATH is the answer! MATH has always been the ANSWER. Why do you GYMCELS even TRY? CAN you even compute for PI?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM6pQuQlbuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice try nerd, we all know your a NEET basement dweller. CHAD never has to do math problems because he BULLIES nerds to do them for him.

>b-but muh brain gains!

Stay pleb.

22/7

any math experts here? do any of those things in the background mean anything or is it just random shit?

Nice try FAKE but we all know that BRAIN GAINS are just important as FACE HEIGHT AND FRAME.

>compute for PI

literally meaningless words

it means things but those things aren't related

>PhD in mech eng
>implying that in any way he is actually a mathematician
>implying this doesn't trigger my autism

fucking normies, engineering math is babby tier

t. engineer

Face it GYMCELS

Nowadays you need FACE FRAME HEIGHT AND BRAIN just to get in her DMs. Any less and you should just GIVE UP.

math is for asians and fat compsci majors

neither of which pull women.

this is all sophomore calculus desu

they probably just opened apostol and wrote whatever looked coolest

Dude this guy cracks me up. What a waste of life to have time to post Chad threads every day.

How is your time that invaluable?

And SEXI chad professors who bang HOT TEEN COLLEGE PUSSY on the reg

>he says as he wastes his life in a gym thinking anyone finds it impressive

I don't waste my time in the gym? Lol

Im 25
6 ft
CPA /MBA
Make 70k a year in Ohio (low cost of living)
Work like 30 hours a week
Work out maybe 5 hours a week to maintain my swole

Have fun the rest of the time.

My life is pretty great desu senpai.
Oh and the girls find my swole impressive lol

>6 ft manlet
>190 lbs
>swole

190 at 10% bf sun. Troll some more loser

breh how mad are you

>190
>swole

>flyover state
>making it

post body with timestamp

>implying chad can into real analysis

Ohio probably has lots of white pussy

As opposed to a shitskin infested state like Cali or New York or Florida

>Probably

What, you couldn't tell because of all the niggers? Ohio is like 50% black

>mfw mech eng grads are allowed to teach calc 1
This is why so many eng students have such terrible knowledge base when they get to calc 2 or 3.

Go back to /r9k/ u worthless fuck face

Jesus christ, here ppls try to better themselves.

Meaning is relative to context, any set of symbols can be interpreted as correct or incorrect, meaningful or meaningless depending on it. 1=3 is correct if we are in the context of mod 2.

New York is literally over saturated with hot girls, and NY and Cali (not to mention the other urban coastal states) have lower obesity rates than Ohio.

If you didn't complete calc 1 in highschool you probably shouldn't be an engineer.

Why should you even bother when Chad literally has life given to him on a golden platter? Unless if you have 10/10 genetics and white, there is no fucking hope for anything. Chad doesn't even have to lift and can eat all the pizza he wants and still get any fucking girl he wants. Women ONLY care about chads.

>no true engineer

i don't have a clue how this calc 1/2/3 stuff works (britbong) but i've just finished my masters in ChemE and the average engineer here is hilariously bad at maths in general, you can get away with a lot when you can just use software to do any calculations for you

calc 1 is limits, derivatives and integrals

calc 2 is more integrals, parametrics and polars, sequences and series, vectors

calc 3 is multivariable calculus: partial derivs, multiple integrals, line integrals, surface integrals

In my engineering school about half of the incoming class was doing calc 2 as a review from highschool (you take a course called Calc BC which covers calc 1 & 2), and the other half were split up mostly in calc 3, with some in linear algebra/matrix theory/other topics. I don't remember anyone in my engineering courses that had taken calc 1 at college.

I'm guessing things are different now that everyone is coaxed into studying STEM regardless of aptitude.

>CHAD literally SOLVES math problems all day and night while YOU autistically count CALORIES thinking eating PIZZA is the secret to a good body. Well JOKES on YOU! MATH is the answer! MATH has always been the ANSWER. Why do you GYMCELS even TRY? CAN you even compute for PI?
i see a few differential equations and then one or two stat equations, p sure they just wrote everything they could find on wikipedia

Calc 1: differentiation, series and 1D integrals
calc 2: more series and 2D integrals
calc 3: 3D integrals and vector analysis
These are all babby tier courses involving just computations (a la Newton). You have to take other classes if you want the serious proof based (a la Wierestrass) version of calculus.

They should have wrote an entire math problem an solve it. That's just some random calculus shit

typical engineer mindset. Engineers are supposed to be like walking computers, not actual innovators, so it makes sense that you are all bad at math.

>2016
>being autistic

Not that poster, but could you show me a couple of examples for calc 1 and 2? Worked with integrals and derivatives a bit, but we don't have call it calculus unoess you study engineering and the like, which I don't..

>don't have call it calculus
On phone, sry

nice try at bait, but most engineering roles primarily focus on optimization and practical application of concepts which admittedly already exist, a good engineer in the traditional sense actually "innovates" far more on a day to day basis than the average researcher who predominantly contributes to work started by others. but if you want to have some misguided sense of elitism, then go right ahead. you can't have met many decent engineers, or have you only met asian ones? they tend to make fairly poor engineers from what i've seen as they lack creativity.

>a good engineer in the traditional sense actually "innovates" far more on a day to day basis than the average researcher who predominantly contributes to work started by others.
>doesn't understand how research works
>no true engineer
Undergrad confirmed. I suggest you stop posting before you embarrass yourself any further.

well i'm pretty swole, have a 9/10 gf and doing my phd in muscle physiology

good enough for your b8 thread standards op?

> You need creativity to be a good engineer
> optimizations

Pal, I'm a professional electrical engineer and I can tell you, 99.99% of my professional time is involved in explaining California building codes to clients, using autocad, and stamping things. The number one thing you need, by a large margin, is a good attitude to get through the grind

If you're getting into this field to "express your creativity" (nothing wrong with that), I suggest you consider going into design or at least ui/ux. You'll be a lot happier and more successful than if you try to get really creativity and clever in your engineering.

lol at everyone in this thread

Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=yM6pQuQlbuE

>the average paper consists of original research and doesn't mostly involve validating or disproving ideas set out by others
>the bulk of the ideas you come up with don't have inspiration from colleagues or from prior research

okay

You do realize that the 'no true scotsman' fallacy is only applicable when the value judgment of what's good and bad form is without accompanying reason, right?

i agree, there is a lot of that and not much actual engineering in most roles, but my point was that he made a stereotypical Veeky Forums-tier "engineers are robots" statement, and regardless of how much shitty paperwork there is in a typical day, you won't last for long if you are bad at problem solving and rely on others to do all your thinking for you. there are always exceptions and i can think of a few cunts off the top of my head who fit this bill perfectly, but most people can't get away with it and i don't think they will be for much longer either.

>doesn't understand every new idea at the research level nowadays requires more creativity than anything an engineer would ever need to do in their entire life, regardless of whether if the inspiration came from elsewhere or not
>cherrypicking
>implying uninteresting or unoriginal papers get published at all
Didn't I tell you to stop embarrassing yourself? Because you're doing it right now.

This.

The programs need to cull the herd anyway. Every uni loves to pump up their engineering department because it looks good on a brochure, but there's already a surplus of engineers. It's going to be BRUTAL in 3 or 4 years when all these new kids graduate.

The amount of "innovation" a typical engineer varies drastically by the role they are in.

Even if you just consider Electrical Engineers, there's a world of difference between someone who's doing instrumentation and electrical design and testing for industrial clients (mostly just plug and chug with the NEC, learning some relay testing, looking up spec sheets for a project) versus an RF engineer designing communications modules versus someone at Intel designing new microprocessors.

>CPA
>30 hours a week

Your are a fucking liar.

>he needs a cheat sheet
top pleb, lad

no

Jesus, looking at his notes for what looks like really pleb-tier maths. #OnlyatUCL indeed, glad I didn't go there.

This.
>can't deliver a basic calc 1 lecture from reflex and memory
>mfw