Current Body Thread

Am i going to make it fit

Height - 6'4

Weight - 187lbs

Arms - 17.5" (i will get flak for this saying im lying and blah blah i hear it all the time. I have a short bicep insertion and a big peak)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/butt-workouts-6-great-bodyspace-booty-workouts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

17.5 arms at 6'4 is nothing to brag about tbqh. it's like standard for above average guy at that height. my friend is 6'5 does not lift just sports and is around 17" arms.

nobody will not believe you

Is it time to cut Veeky Forums? Going to Japan in 6 weeks and no one likes a fat fuck

You look good but that could be due to the half natty lighting.

You're probably still a lanklet at 187lbs, try to get to 200lbs at the same bf%

But your friend is a fat virgin.

Mirin height, but you kinda look like a typical curl/benchbro. Just inflated muscle.

Don't bother cutting for Japan.
Everyone there wears a jacket year round, and you're looked down upon if you don't wear one.

Appreciate it that someone knows, last few times ive posted its just been 10+ posts about me apparently lying. Probably all manlets. Thanks brah

Mirin this. But no, don't cut. Please don't fall for sub 10% meme. Pretty much exactly where you need to be in terms of leanness

I'm a short man and I gotta ask, why even say shit like this? Like... what's the point? Yeah, you're tall. Just be happy with it bro.

>6'1"
>190lbs at 15%
>bench 120kg
>arms are 16.5" max with a pump
Fuck my shit insertions and ridiculously long arms, they're pathetic
I get compliments on my delts, back and lats all the time even from massive dudes but my arms look like complete shit

Mirin.
Japanese sloots will be all over this user's dick.

Hump

good body, OP.

might i suggest working more on your lats and lower abdominal?

throw in a few barbell shrugs, too

Yes you may and i will take that into consideration

Thanks user

requesting souce of pic pls, can't seem to remember it

manlet

No bully

3 plate squat
85kg bench
60kg OHP

eat like shit every week :(

you don't squat 140kg.

Yeah but i only do a quarter rep, sometimes 1/16 of a rep. So yeah i do squat 140kg

Dem shoulders. Oh fug

5'8"
155 ish lbs

ok :^)

Currently sitting at 16% down from 20% 6 weeks ago. Should I keep cutting or up the test and bulk? I won't get below 10% by the end of this summer so might as well bulk until feb '17, no?

Train more

Stop shaving chest pls.

disgusting, no traps? do you have some problem with your back? it looks fucked

6'3, 190

Hit me with it

Shave your disgusting underarm hair.

Guys actually do that?

For you. This better?

Would look better cut imo, but another user mentioned a good point - it's not like you're wandering around a beach...if anything you will look better clothed with current frame. And it's not like if you pull a qt azn back to the hotel and take off your shirt she's going to be go "oh I thought you would have better abs" and then leave...you'll have already bagged her at that point.

Need to cut.

Bulk, minimum 6 months.

Needs more necklace charms

Indeed bulk.

Are you wearing a disguise? That beard+hair is ferocious. Lean bulk minimum 6 months and shave chest.

Aaannd cbt pic from this morning balcony+coffee chillin. We hittin' legs later today. Pray for glutes.

For the sake of balancing out I'm seriously considering halting all quad/ham work and doing 4x glute iso exercises for leg day this month. Which led me to pic related...

bodybuilding.com/fun/butt-workouts-6-great-bodyspace-booty-workouts.html

>tfw when following women's workout routines FML

finished my short cut, probably will do a cut or recomp again later this year

im thingken about hopping on gear because want to get big and joocey

I guess I'm just going to give up on my arms ever looking like a human.

6'3 with a wingspan of like 6'7

stats?
Mirin those quads brah, and dat torso

Anyone to estimate my bf?

For Veeky Forums standards you look like shit
For a normal human being, you look pretty good, good job.

do you have inverted lats? wtf

1 million percent

If you dont have an idea please dont be retarded alright?

>fit standarts
>implying that he doesn't look better than 90% of /shit/

post pic bet you look like shit

5'9 204

20%

Didn't mean it that way, I was trying to say that most of Veeky Forums will instantly say that he looks like shit. I think there is another thread where a few where calling this dude body shit.
For me (a normal human being) looks awesome.
Will post body later when I get home, I don't have any pics on my phone, and yes, I look like shit but will post anyways.

Come on, i am 80 kg 6" and you say i have 16kgs of fat on my body.

>Height - 6'4
>Weight - 187lbs

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

5'8" 135 trying to escape dyel

Ahh, that makes sense, carry on then.

>you look fat af
>literally no muscle anywhere
This isn't a hugbox you fat dyel fuck, hit the gym.

Triceps outpacing chest, esp noticeable in far right pic. Great leanness tho, I say chill at maintenance for summer then lean bulk all the way till next summer.

18-20%, close to zero lean muscle mass, suggest a well tracked lean bulk for the next year.

5'9 155lbs, 29yo, 2 years lifting.

I'm not here for hugs you dumbass but %20 is just overestimating. Oh, and i started to gym a week ago so its pointless to you give advices for me. I dont accept advices from idiots.

You forgot to write entry number o guess?

18-20%, close to zero lean muscle mass, suggest a well tracked lean bulk for the next year was meant for And sorry mang, but 20% is about right. Maybe 18 on a good day, but realize that 15% is the rough marker for just beginning to see abdominal outlines. You are easily 3+% away from that point.

Tips?

Posted this is another thread. Bodyfat estimation?

171cm and 87-88kg

Whats your bicep circumference brah?

Is this a joke pic? Why do you hve tits?

So should i bulk or cut?

25%-ish

Balconybro do you work out at a gym or do you have a nice power rack on that balcony of yours?

Who knows if my dick is just a big vagina. Might be of my bodyfat or gyno as well.

I'm 5'8 130lbs, this is me after 6 months. Since we have the same properties, I just wanna know what you've been doing

Honestly not even worth getting a %. You need to focus on pounds/kgs, that's all. Eat -500-1000 cals a day and 30-60 mins of cardio as many days a week as you can manage.

At your weight you can healthily lose 2 pounds a week for 6 months, if not more. You'll make it, just be consistent with those two things.

No clue, havent measured. But i'd guess 15 or so, they arent huge by any means. Just proportionate for my overall build.

Balcony mind telling us your story about your seven year relationship and how you powered through it?
Do you miss her
I need tips and stories to make myself feel normal

First time posting
From auschwitz to this, one month fuck around 2 and a half months of SL.
Still look like shit but at least I'm stronger than before I guess.

You look pretty good, lower bf% than me. Lifts?

I am training for strength only, I don't really care about how I look since I am so weak atm. Currently doing a combo of some of greg nuckol's 28 programs and my lifts are @ OHP/Bench/Squat/DL = 125/205/275/315

Lean bulk at 300 calories above your tdee for at least 8-12 months before cutting.

I trained at several commercial gyms for the last 2 years, but I finally built a homegym a couple months ago and I've been in full balcony/cocoon mode since then. Pic is my setup.

>DB's everywhere idgaf

For to mention, I'm eating 2600 cal on lift days 2400 on rest, run 5-8mile/ week and play tennis once or twice per week.

Nice, I'm pretty much doing the same lifts as you 4 times a week and ab workouts in between. I'm trying to do a clean bulk since I don't really want to look big just ripped. We'll both make it bro

5'8 165lb
Any idea on my BF? I was thinkign around 15%

5'11"
190 lbs

doesn't lifting on fucking carpet destabilize everything?

You look like shit, you're probably not even clean bulking, stop eating cheese nuggets.

More like 25%

Excellent criticism for someone a month into lifting.

6'0 220 pounds 1 year 11 month lifting

oh damn, didn't think it was that high.
Cheers

Do you lean bulk or do bulk/cuts?

are you no legs? because im 190 and 5'10" and you look way bigger

also feel the burn

Might cut down 5 more lbs to see how it looks for fun, I dunno

Seven years relationship must have been someone else here on fit, longest I've ever had was 3 years.

But just like most anons I have/had my own oneitis heartbreak just last year. It's nothing too unique...

>meet through work
>literally 10/10 looks and actually smart as hell to back it up
>never thought I'd meet, much less have, a girl like that
>mfw she actually is into me
>we date, I fell in love
>best period of my life, legit thought I was finally being rewarded for my patience and not settling for someone I liked versus loved all those years >had every intention on marrying her, planned for a family, kids, etc
>long story short she just didn't feel as strongly as I did

Yes, still miss her every day. She has no interest in even talking to me these days, sucks. But I'm smart enough to know the past is just the past. Changed careers, moved across the country to start a new life, continued to lift, just trying to make it and keep being patient. If it happened once it can happen again.

Looking pretty beastly bruh, mirin. If you cut just a bit you'd be ridiculous.

I have decent legs but was also unfortunately blessed with the long legs and short torso. Sucks for squatting. Doesn't help that my hip mobility is shit. I still go below parallel but I can only squat narrow stance.

Roiding for that? Lol

I've experienced zero problems lifting on carpet.

Aside from my first (botched) bulk, I've always lean bulked for about 6 months followed by a 1-2 month cut, then repeat. If you do a well tracked lean bulk at +300 cals/day you shouldn't need to have cuts longer than 4-8 weeks, shedding 10-15lbs depending on how long you bulked for.

5'8 @ 144 lbs - about 1.5-1.8 years of gym

>abs not showing
>stop eating cheese nuggets

I'm doing my best, I used to eat around 1400~1500kcal a day, now I'm eating 2400kcal and struggling not to puke.
Also, now I'm finding my lifts going up pretty easily.
5x5
Ohp 20kg -> 45 kg
BP 40kg - > 77.5kg
Row 40kg -> 65kg
Squat 30kg -> 90kg
Deadlift 40kg -> 90kg (I had to work a lot on my form)

We're gonna make it, right balcony..?
How do I numb the pain
Its been four months out of a four year relationship and she just emailed me today responding that sorry, but she's COMPLETELY over me ;_:

>tfw did a pr squat over this

J-just want her back, man.

you just look like youd weigh well over 200 unless you have no legs

flexing this time

>respond "ok"
>close window
>make absoloutely zero effort to contact her ever agian, this means no chasing her, no contact whatsoever
>focus on yoursef
>if she reaches out to you shes worth it
>if she doesnt then shes not worth it
>worst that happens is that you move on and she does as well
>best that happens is that she comes back to you of her own accord

50%

Eat yer own feedback...if you dont have an idea dont be retarded! Oh wait to late

>Am I going to make it fit
Put a bit more mass and shred up soon and see how you look.

157lbs
5'9
10 weeks into my cut from 178

Please dont wear tighty whities

It's Michael Rosen.

cut down till you see your obliques brah. You'd look even more nice.
Height weight?

17% maybe a little higher or lower