What kind of PIZZA does CHAD eat?

What kind of PIZZA does CHAD eat?
Is it a Chicago-style Deep Dish PIZZA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcFaQGtPOig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just came to Veeky Forums because of the fucking Chicago 'za shitposting on Veeky Forums
Do me a favour and tell me if there are any boards you ARNT shitposting this meme?

Fucking kek, the meme is spreading

Love a classic 'cago 'za

Well, chad doesn't have a very good job, so he eats shitty cheap pizza. But who cares, just eat pizza, smoke weed, and enjoy life. just chill brah, don't you have a girlfriend to make you happy. Sure you have a 1.6GPA, but hey, you got a cool car your dad gave you so you can get chicks, look amazing after playing football for the last 12 years, have a sweet gf you bang nightly. so why worry? don't worry about a real job or career or work skills, you're 22 years old, you have all the time in the world...

Seeing chads in their late 20's-30's is hilarious, the difference between a chad and an Alpha becomes more apparent over time.

Fuck off Brad.

Lol this one makes me giggle like a niggle

Brads never seem to age as poorly as Chads.

Brads seem to be chads who never had it as easy as chads, so aren't alien to the idea of work. they normally end up being department managers at supermarkets and that kind of thing.

CHAD turns up in his new Porche or Mustang his dad gave him for getting a B- average

BRAD works a summer job and his dad pays for half of a 90's mustang

>mfw Chad who used to bully me in school got drunk during orientation, fell down the stairs in the dorm, and broke his neck and died

People all pretended he wasn't a fucking scumbag, and think i'm a dick for not really caring he died

CHAD eats AUNT MYRNA'S PARTY CHEESE SALAD while you MASTURBATE to ANIME

Probably not. It would most likely be a big chain brand like Dominos.

>Seeing chads in their late 20's-30's is hilarious

Oh look. It's another fucking IDIOT who believes that ridiculous, "revenge of the nerds" tier fantasy where "c-chad loses in the end brah!". Aww, someone's been browsing self improvement forums and /r/TheRedPill!

Lmfao. Yeah, nah. Doesn't actually work like that.

FUCKING LMAO. Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism", studying hard at college and gymcelling, CHAD spends LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

Easily the most absurd lie of /r/TheRedPill and other "manosphere" (fucking lmao) forums is how they've convinced themselves that men somehow peak in their 30s or 40s. LMFAO. Men, like women, peak at the age when they LOOK THE BEST, around 20 for men and 16 for women. THAT is the age when they have the perfect balance of hormone levels to proportions to YOUTH. Take it from someone who ACTUALLY IS 40, your delusions are BULLSHIT. LIFE DOES NOT GET BETTER IF YOU "WORK HARD", LMFAO.

SURE, when you're in your 30s women MAY seek you to fulfill a BETA PROVIDER ROLE, but that's because they KNOW YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTIONS. Even at that age they STILL lust for Chad's RAW, VIRILE POWER. And believe me, with Tinder and the other apps these days?Even MIDDLE AGED HAGS can get their fix of low inhibition, good looking 20 year old bad boys. NO AMOUNT of WORK will give you HEIGHT, FACE or FRAME.

probably thin crust, dough itself has a lot of calories and carbs

youtube.com/watch?v=GcFaQGtPOig

look at his wife, what a fat cunt lol

Cross pollination of two dogshit memes.

yeah thing is in the 30s 40s men dont really care about sex as much. But they care about respect which they get if they are actually good at something.

fuck bitches, tricks n hoes etc.

I'm going to CAPITAL LETTER words for EMPHASIS

It's not a revenge of the nerds fantasy, Chads are not all alphas, they are just lucky cunts. Brads can turn out to be alphas, but literally every single Chad i knew has a total train-wreck of a life. Treating people like shit becomes a habit and they can't work hard, so will never really do well professionally. None of them take fitness seriously, they are fit because of sports, sports they stop after college when they get their PE degree or some other meaningless piece of paper.

Sex

Thanks for the pasta
'cago deep dish pasta.

>that guy who wears deep dish pizza to the gym