Issue with working out...

Issue with working out. My personal trainer has been doing more intense stuff with me like pushups into lifting a weight above my body, then throwing a medicine ball at a wall for 20 hits, then doing leg lifts on a bench with those handles.

Other times it will be burpees and double leg jumps or whatever, and when im doing these work outs I get so winded that I start to get kind of sick feeling and dizzy.

He keeps saying to breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth but I want to breathe both ways through the mouth when I get to this point because if I try to go through the nose it feels like I'm suffocating. This is different than other slower less intense workouts we've done where I can breathe in through the nose easy and out through the mouth.

Why am I having this trouble with the exercises that makes me feel out of breath when its mostly strength based exercise? Should I try to keep breathing through my nose like my trainer said? He said that its to get oxygen to the brain easier but that sounds silly to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

fitstream.com/exercises/t-push-up-a73
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of that is strength based

Fire the PT and do Starting Strength

I didnt mean to give the impression the PT said it was strength training but it seemed like it to me.

What is this exercises for? I go to inshape and PT is ~140$ for 30 minutes a week.

fitstream.com/exercises/t-push-up-a73

Go the fuck away from Crossfit and go to a real PT

what a fucking racket

This is actual high test
Who is this semon demon?

i'd love to rape that hot little smile off her face

Muhammad pls go

Holy fucking kek

wtf
listen dude, u either fire the dude and get a proper trainer or do strength training for urself
the dude litteraly has u do cardio more expensive than crossfit

>listen dude, u either fire the dude and get a proper trainer or do strength training for urself

Cant fire him 12 month contract through inshape

Trips of truth.

So instead of doing research on your own and just starting one of the many free programs on the internet, you thought it was a good idea to consult a PT (which take advantage of your ignorance when it comes to training and nutrition) and SIGN A 12 MONTH 140$ PER 30 MINUTE SESSION a week?

Holy FUCK you're retarded.

>140$ for 30 minutes a week
Dude there's a $0 sticky on the top of this board.

Do you have so much money you feel embarassed if you're not throwing it away?
Just read the fucking sticky.

Try to salvage the situation: read the sticky, tell the guy you want to do that, in the meanwhile check if you can break the contract without paying too damn much.

Fucking kek
Mirin trips btw

Holy fucking shit, 30mins a week. What the fuck kind of workout only takes 30mins a week? Any you pay $140 for it? Damn dude you got duped.

>PT is ~140$ for 30 minutes a week

lmao, does he blow you at the end too?

Is he doesn't suck you off after every session, I'm sorry to say but you're getting cucked out of your money bigtime.

pretty much what most people do
>muh comfort
just throw money at the problem, at least they're 'trying'

There are problems you can solve with money, a lot of problems.
NOT fitness. There's too much bullshit going in the industry. You'll, and have, get scammed.

oh absolutely I'm 100% behind you user-san

Did you even read the fucking sticky?

>dat visible vein on her oblique
found my new fetish