Supps that work

supps that work.
post proven supplements, or supps you have had positive reaction too.
>inb4 snek oilz

snake oil

Trenbolone.

other than protein powder for helping get extra protein in if you can't be fucked eating large amounts of whole food protein sources.........nothing really.......i guess you could take some creatine.....it aint gona do much besides give you a 3-5lbs+ gain on the scale in water weight and make you look a bit bloated which can help strength a little bit.

other than that everything's a scam

Ahh yes, protein, my favourite supplement.

I ALWAYS KNEW LIZARD PEOPLE WERE REAL, FUCK

yz

anyone use sum bullshit herb blend?

>works
creatine monohydrate
vitamin D
omega 3 (EPA / DHA)
caffeine

>works but not worth the money (if you eat a balanced diet)
whey
beta-alanine
pre-workout (take caffeine pills)
Zinc

>doesn't work (or 0 benefits with a balanced diet)
all the rest including but not limited to:
fancy creatine
fancy protein (hydro whey, casein etc)
test boosters

anybody tried zma?
a friend of mine swears on it, not sure if he knows his shit tho(hes powerlifterbig)

MSM
>made my joints feel less pain and stuff
>skin is tad better, though I eat healthy nowadays so you can't really know if it works on this or not
>my nails grow faster, don't really like this but it's ok I think
mostly MSM just helps my joint pain in my hands etc so I really like it for that only.

L-theanine
>calms you down and reduces anxiety
>I can focus better when I'm not so anxious

I can really feel L-theanine when I take it. I supplement 300-500mg per day in the morning. It's not really a must, but I'm anxious person so it's good for me

supps that definitely work are illegal.

nqr

Ginger. Buy the root grate a 2 inch long piece it boil then simmer for ten minutes. Within a week I was having a constant half chub. Two weeks after that I was having wet dreams every other night. While getting laid 5-6 times a week.

Baking soda. worked up to the max of .3kg of body weight. Taken in small doses HEAVILY DILUTED IN WATER. Most notably pre and post workout. Saw gains in my big lifts and in cardio. Went from 15 two mile while being out of breath to doing 13 min two mile like it was nothing.

Vitamin D year round but most def in the winter. I take 1000 IU in summer and 2000 IU in winter.

I bought ursolic acid. Just to try and on examine.com there was some evidence that it works.
Also I use whey and creatine. Synephrine on a cut.

sunbathing crucial for gaines?

Biotin = major beard gains

Has anyone else tried ursolic acid?

MSM and creatine

it's listed as minor effects on examine, aka not worth anything, especially when it says you need it 3x a day so it's going to cost you a bunch. Even "strong" effects you see on examine really translate into minor effects for practical purposes, unless you have some major deficiency in something, minor effects basically translate into the study found some difference in the numbers, but odds are it wont do shit to actually change anything.

>not worth the money

bro, zinc is fucking cheap. literally i got three months worth for £4. and you should defo supplement with it, it makes your ejaculations way more intense and pleasurable

Okay, well I'll try the one bottle and then propably wont buy more.

Just eat normally you stupid fucks, the only reason these supplements like brotein powders excist is because idiots like you buy them.

whey protein is food you knuckleheads