Anyone else into pick up?

Anyone else into pick up?
I have so many girls who hit me up and i ignore all of them because none of them is hot enough for me
Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CEuKxDquy7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>None of them is hot enough for me
>them is hot enough
>them is
Somehow, I don't believe your lack of attraction to them is holding you back.

I treat game like the bible. Only really works with hoes in my experience. Most women are hoes though so you're good.

I just recently stopped being a fatty and am getting pretty fit so this is definitely one of the things i am gonna be working on soon. But the thing is that i am fucking terrified of it, what sort of advice can you give?

Read Rooshv

1. Do not give a single fuck.
Harder than it seems.
1b. Act like you could leave a girl at any time

2. We all are dealt a hand. Women have their sex and play accordingly. Women are gate keepers to sex. On the inverse men are gatekeepers to commitment. Play the game how you want but know your hand.

This seems like vague cryptic advice but when you know it like you know yourself things will begin to change for you. Good luck!

>fitness or health related
If you are going to shitpost, at least talk about basketball shorts or ask questions that can be answered by the sticky.

Meet Alex from Alex Social former RSD fame read between the lines he'll blow your hair back.

>Get balls deep into PUA
>Realize its all a mind game even though it works
>Get balls deep into The Red Pill
>Realize some of the ideas about women apply to men as well once women become easy
>Transcend both and become a normie god once you internalize the fact that people are people and you shouldn't give a fuck what they think about, and that u should just b urself xDD

Once you get to the point where you're not constantly thinking about any of this, and you're completely comfortable with who you are as a person, then you'll be golden, and all will come easily.

OP here, pic related its me and my bitch.

got that hoe on lockdown man, all that high test

yep its true, i just became the person i wanted to be over time. i dont even think about game or any of that shit, anymore. i just instinctively react.

>talking to girls
>2016

Thus spake Euphoria, Lord of Fedoras

Reported

I'm trying to learn game but there seems to be so many conflicting ideas

That's because its autistic bullshit.

>wasting time on PUA bullshit, or perhaps even money
>not spending your life genuinely with close friends and loved ones

>there are people who actually believe this guy gets laid all the time

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=CEuKxDquy7E

because trying to learn from other people how to talk to other people is retarded.

be yourself. be confident in who you are. that's it. picking up girls is a numbers game. and being social is a trained skill. the more you are social, the better you get at being social. The more girls you hit on, the more likely you will get laid.

You have only one goal when talking to a girl: Don't make her feel threatened. If she's not interested, you'll know, back off. It's an extremely simple concept, but you are making it more complex in your head than it needs to be. Live in the moment, don't overthink ,just talk about anything, and you'll eventually learn which topics work and which don't.

Sexually not picky. As long as she's feminine, not horribly-shaped, and submissive I'm good. Yet think I prefer dealing with one girl at a time that I really like over randoms.

This tbqh
I will never understand why you anons want to spend the best years of your life using as many mental games and psychological tricks to get women as you possibly can.
If you go outside and find some hobbies and friends, women will come to you. You won't waste time manipulating people with autistic gimmicks and you'll be a happier, more genuine person.

Getting numbers means nothing in 2016. Often girls just give their number to not make things awkward and then proceed to ignore you when you text them.

thanks, sometimes I forget about this

your ego loves it, liar. at least admit that.

>vague cryptic advice

no you're just a not-so-vaguely primitive moron with outdated and overgeneralized ideas about gender roles