Twf finally got gf

We're all gonna make it brahs

>health or fitness related
This is fit, either shitpost about basketball shorts or ask questions that the sticky answers.

good job. How?

How do you get a gf? I mean like do you ask the girl "will you be my gf?" or you have to bang after some dates and then you become a couple?

>tfw just got first gf too
feels good

The last time this happened it went like this:

>you two meet
>dates
>sex
>dates and hanging out

Then you discuss the possibility of being together. Keep in mind that women are flake as fuck and she might start ignoring you completely at anytime.

at the gym today I was doing situps at that decline bench and some blonde little qt came and did a set in between. I did mine right after her, and the bench was still really warm where her ass had been. it's a sign I'm sure, I must be getting closer.

>you two meet
>dates

I am so lonely right now, I am ripped as fuck after 12 weeks of intense diet and I have nobody to share it with.
PLEASE REMOVE THE KNIFE FROM MY HEART
STOP THE PAIN
I don't want to be alone right now

if i only get mired by milfs at the gym, does that mean im ugly? most people estimate me to be 35-40 years old while im really 28.

I've felt that before I'm sure, use your friends and hobbies to put a spark back in your life and drown out your sorrows, even qt animu grills will help but remember not to lose sight of your goal, a 3d qt girl which I'm sure you'll get one day if you try.
You can make it yo.

Nice one OP mate. Post pics.

Good on you user.
Me, i broke up with my gf of 1,5 years. 3weeks ago she told me that she had cheated on me by kissing a dude at a club and invited him to walk her home and sleep in the same bed as her. No warning beforehand. Just dropped a fucking bombshell that she cheated and doesnt feel a "spark" in the relationship anymore.

Fuck her. Its her loss, unfaithful bitch. I get to keep my dignity and she can go on in life feeling guilt over what she has done. Right now im just going to focus on working out, having fun and meeting sloots on tinder. Fuck gfs for now.

Hopefully your gf wont rip out your heart and shit on it. That would be a real shame user.

Good luck.

>tfw don't want a gf but have been hanging out w and fucking a qt that I was going to smash n pass but the pussy tight as a drum and now I'm in love

Am I too gonna make it, brah?

>she told me that she had cheated on me by kissing a dude at a club and invited him to walk her home and sleep in the same bed as her
>sleep in the same bed as her

i was in your situation with a piece of shit of a gf. delete her from all social media and never look back. trust me

Should I ask out my coworker Veeky Forums?

I'm afraid if it backfires

Chatting up this QT on tinder, turns out she has a cheerleader uniform from her high school days.
>Tfw when she's going to wear it when I come over
>Tfw when she wants me to role play as the football quarterback
Im gonna call myself chad thundercock. Goddamn getting Veeky Forums has paid dividends. Making up for things I should have done in high school.

Is she a qt 3.142?

If you think she'll say no, dont. If you think it's likely she'll say yes, do. Just don't shit where you eat.

>tfw a girl likes you

>Wanting a gf

Enjoy fucking only one woman OP.

>tfw at 18 I got a job and moved out with girl of my dreams
>got engaged
>was about to land a 6 figure fucking job in the place we basically wanted to settle down in
>she just texts me out of the blue one day while at work and tells me not to visit her
>she takes my dog,clothes, and viny and will not give them back
>her mom is a cop and immoral when she chooses it's fit
>ex destroyed one of my friend groups
>hangs out with one of the guys from that group who used to be a close friend of mine that over the past couple of months has been trying to ruin my reputation
>he does this in an attempt to bang my ex
>have been seathing with rage for months
>completely changed job interest
>have an internship with a sound studio in LA
>I have learned an instrument and now how to repair/modify it to my liking
>cutting has become easier and I can now talk to girls with ease because I lived with one everyday for a year
>abaroos are starting to come in
>but the pain of not having my dog and vinyl hurt everyday
user I know your feels. The depression helps though.

She took your dog? What the fuck man.

>home gym master-race

>19 years old dog
is such thing even possible?

The power of love

LEAVE

>content with job/work out/video games/masturbation
>video games become boring
>masturbating boring
>shit posting boring

I can't stop thinking about girls..As of monday, I am going to stop letting my crippling anxiety prevent me from getting out (got shit this weekend to do)

more squats faggot

i know this exact feel

>used to be into wow and games like that
>always played it with my friends, raided, got glad, shit like that
>get a life outside the computer hanging with friends
>get gf
>all i wanna do is play games with bros cause i miss it
>never have time cause living with girl after half a year
>stay together for 2 years
>she leaves me 3 months ago
>whatever, at least i have time for games
>go to play games
>not fun anymore
>bros busy now and not normally on
>masturbating isnt nearly as satisfying as fucking my ex who had the nicest ass
>i shitpost cause i have nothing else to do
>i work at a government office
>hot girls wearing dresses
>its nice out so they are showing more leg and shoulders now
>just wanna get one
>my body is where i want it to be after years of lifting
>test thru the roof

>was the "runt" growing up
>average height but always super skinny
>nerdy looking
>people thought i was 14 when i was 18
>young looking face
>workout a few years
>gain 60 lbs
>grow a beard
>im 25 now and people think im 30
>if i shave though, people think im 21
>weird feeling being able to control my "age"
>usually keep the beard so i get more respect from randoms

>D-Dog

how closely do you work with her? Id never ask someone out that id have to actively work with everyday but there are a few cuties that work in the same 200 employee building as me. id ask one of them out but not someone closer.

tfw you don't know what to do about it, so you shit post on Veeky Forums

She sits next to me. We're also going to a nerd convention in a few months together.

Summer pls go