Is a decent back the second most important thing after biceps when lifting for chicks?

Is a decent back the second most important thing after biceps when lifting for chicks?

Yes

No, a balanced physique is.

Abs/shoulders > arms > pecs > glutes as far as women are concerned.

Don't skip face day

abs > biceps> pecs> glutes > back desu

It's something only appreciated by men

If you are lifting to impress girls then the most important part is low bf. It will make both your bod and face more attractive.

Most important: delts. Broad shoulders that are wider than your arm.

Second most important: chest and lats.

Third most important: bodyfat/visible abs

Arms dont even matter.

Stomach vacuums are infinitely more useful than bicep isolations.

Your triceps will literally never handle more volume than your pecs. They will also not handle more volume than your delts. Delts and chest combined is all the training load your triceps can handle.

Your tiny ass biceps cannot handle the training load your entire back musculature can. If you want bigger biceps, train back.
If you want bigger triceps, train shoulders or chest.

This also prevents the disproportionate curlbro look. I struggle to get my delts wider than my arms, and i literally never train arms directly

Not really, if you get big delts chest and lats, the bigger broader frame gives the v-taper shape.

This is more important even than bodyfat. (Unless you are legit fat, like over 20%)

Most men having sex probably have higher bodyfat than you.

Broad shoulders definitely. It's the first thing a girl looks at after your face. After that it's anything's game, but I would go with a nice booty or vascularity, specifically in the arms

Nah big chest, traps, arms, and back are most important

much more important than biceps. back and shoulders are 90% of what makes you look actually big. Meaty traps, delts and lats will fill out a shirt even if your chest is lacking, and back and shoulder work hits your arms well anyway. Forearms are underappreciated as a pussy magnet as well

A true bro knows:

1. Arms
2. Chest
3. Abs

If your replace "arms" with shoulders, then yes.
When male models get photoshopped, it is only the delts they make bigger, never ever the arms.

Arms bigger than shoulders are HIGHLY unaesthetic, even though most don't consciously realize this.

Just look at JM's arm to see what i mean

Apparently forearms are a big point for a lot of women

FACE, FRAME, AND HEEEIIIGGGHTTT

Nope as fuck.

Confirmed for not understanding female appreciation of aesthetics

Big bulging biceps are only impressive or attractive to straight males

>traps

lmao no. back, traps legs are something only men can appreciate

Arms that overpower the delt look shit because it ruins your overall shape
and a solid back is key to good posture, you look like shit if you're hunched over as well

No, legs are

>I don't know any women: the post

Seriously, if you've never had women fondle your biceps then you either live in a basement or are dyel.

You ever seen a guy with a huge chest and traps in a shirt?

Post pic of jm. I haven't seen him for a while.

these guys know whats up

Confirmed for not knowing shit.

As long as you are natty, your traps cannot get too big

Agree about the legs, though.

And while women may not realize they find the back so attractive, i would rank it at #1 or #2.

Especially for looking aesthetic in a shirt

if you have small traps it makes you look thin. Traps are important to having a physique that looks full, especially in a shirt as they are one of the muscles that's obviously visible in a shirt.

>i trust women to be consciously aware of what they find aesthetic
Top fucking kek, bro.

When's she going to be miring your back? When she's fucking you I'm the ass with a strap on?

Face, forearms, abs

>be bonking girl
>she puts her hands over my traps
>eyes widen and she goes 'ooh, these are big' and doesn't take her hands off them

>saving pictures of RoidArms McNoDelts
Why would i have done this

traps go with shoulders, if you have big shoulders and no traps or vice versa you look like an idiot

>not having lats so big they are visible from the front.
>not having traps that stretch out your shirt.

My back blots out the sun.
How could she not see it?

No seriously back = frame

when i looked like this in 2014 i had far more girls comment about my body,more likes on facebook and more girls asking to feel my abs or my arms.
girls (16-25) only care about abs and arms.
i feel older women like a big back and more bulk as well and dont mind a small belly.but the young ones really care about abs.i wish i had just mantained pic related.

This. I want everything big.

Working harder on my back now, and calves. Want to make a wrist roller for forearms.

My biggest concern were big arms but now it's everything except cutting bf. Might do 3 plate shrugs today.

traps are important to the overall back as well, they are actually a major part in looking thick, solid, tight. They pull the shoulder back and up which makes you look broader (though if they get overpowering they can make you look narrower, see Tom Hardy in TDKR/Bronson)

These guys are retarded.

Glutes > arms > chest > shoulders/traps > back > abs > legs

As long as you have any ab definition whatsoever, normie girls will think you have a six pack.

I didn't either, but now I'm curious since I only look at jm pics to make fun of him

Do you want to know how I know you're lying about getting any female attention?

Shoulders/traps > lats > chest > abs > glutes > forearms > calves > literally any other muscle > arms
FTFY

I remember reading somewhere in a study that said backs too priority over everything.

The greasy ponytail?

>Anything above glutes

"No"

>arms and chest over shoulders/back
no.
Having dominant arms and chest ruins a v-taper and hunches you over.

Tbh that part I didn't think of til after I posted. The only point I was trying to make was glutes > everything else.

Legs > Lower Back > Front Lats > Height > Face > Frame > Pizza

We have a winner!

the vast majority of sexually active males have no glutes.

Height>face>frame

brehs you've been on Veeky Forums for too long,metalhead chicks went crazy for my ponytail and i also played electric guitar.
long hair is a pussy magnet in the rock/metal/alternative scene. its a disaster if you're fat or a basement dweller.

If you want to go by that the majority of sexually active males are also greater than 20% bf.

Majority?
I would say the slight majority of SEXUALLY ACTIVE males are under 20%

>the rock/metal/alternative scene
So basically the kind of fucking weirdo misfits you don't want anything to do with

I bet you use the word "degenerate" unironically

maybe in your country.in mine we dont have morbidly obese people and metalhead chicks are hot af.at least those that grow out of it when they turn 20something.

2xf Not-Lifting-For-Chicks™

can we get some actual input on this from grills? timestamp please

Lol there are a thousand guys posting and all of you are saying something different. You all sound like retards and I can almost guarantee that girls don't even notice 90% of the things you're talking about.

i'd say the flow of your overall physique is the most important thing

that said, i guess anything that improves your v taper would be the most important along with having visible abs

Shoulders/upper back is the most important cuz it improves your shoulder width to hip width ratio and an inverted triangle figure is pretty much universally the most attractive shape for a man. Second would probably vary a lot more depending on the girls preferences, but i dont think any hot girl would ever say she would love to have a guy with a shoulder width narrower than his waist

>Things chicks think they like
'Six pack abs', 'Pecs', broad shoulders, arms

>Things chicks actually like but don't know it e.g. if it's not there they will think something is wrong with your body like you don't look strong
>Back (lats, traps), forearms, neck

>Things chick don't care about
legs

Judgmental piece of shit

Their lifestyle isn't affecting you so fuck off

>triggered: The Post

I never realized that attitude, which is super prevalent among the alternative crowd. Is the whole "metal"/"Punk" thing a pathetic attempt to give an edge to a weak, pudgy persona, prevalent among this scene so much?

ex-scene guy, not much of a metal head, though.

they mire, forearms, tric and then biceps

Fuck I just realized how bad stubby/manlet arms look from behind in contrast with the back

Abs then arms then butt then back.

Girls love these: Glutes, traps,quads and abs. Pretty much anyone saying otherwise has never been around girls who were not ugly.

This one girl I knew wasn't into muscley men to begin with, but when I started working out she really liked my triceps. They're like the "pigtails of men" is what she called it (aka grills can grab onto them when getting dicked on their backs).