I'm done with lifting

Can't wait to quit lifting.
Cancelled my gym membership, sold my home gym, and threw away all of my supplements.

Such a waste of time. And for what? It's completely unnecessary and serves no purpose.
Muscles are not needed, especially in today's society where the intellect, personality, and face reigns supreme.

To be honest, the "bodybuilding lifestyle" seems almost like a childish endeavour at this point, and I don't mean any disrespect, but it seems like the most serious lifters (asides from guys who are legit bodybuilders/fitness models/elite athletes but they represent a very low % of dedicated lifters) are also the people with nothing else going on in their lives.
I know this was true with me, I was biggest and most serious about lifting when I was still in uni, working only 15 hours a week, and pretty much just plucking around all the time, going out, with no real responsibilities.

The most jacked guys I see are baby faced roiders trying to pick up ugly girls in the clubs, and frat boys who have no job and don't give 2 fucs about school so they spend all their time in the gym.
I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me, but I don't care. I'll be proud. I can eat whatever I want and finally free up my mind to do what's important in life.

To all you kids out there who are getting sucked into the bodybuilding and fitness illusion, try to stop yourself.
So long as you have and maintain decent facial aesthetics, you'll be fine.
Bodybuilding's just not worth it.

Cheers.

what part of italy is this? looks familiar

Nobody gives a shit if you want to quit lifting weights.

See ya dude, don't forget to wipe down the equipment before you go.

Saved

Pretty sure that's Valletta or somewhere in Malta

Then die

Goblin detected.

Veeky Forums meme thread?
>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

This tho tbqh familia.

k bye

Literally confirmed for not making it.

>up at 5 am
>meals prepped, train
>journey to park near work
>gymnastic rings on trees, sprinting
>garden kettlebell every other day
>discipline equals freedom

Nice blog, faggot. No one gives a single, solitary fuck about your opinion.

Now fuck off.

Good luck OP! I wish you a happy and fulfilling life

Urrbody falling for this pasta

More gains for me, bra

good form pupper

good form, pupper

Bodybuilding is gay.
Fitness is not.

Don't quit lifting. Just stop with the fake bodybuilding lifestyle bullshit.

I agree body building is fucking gay. Lifting for sports is far superior and more rewarding when you kick ass at your sport because your a monster in the gym. Also oly lifting plus sprinting and extra sports like rollerblading and ice skating make you aesthetic as fuck in a way BB never could.

>oly lifting plus sprinting and extra sports like rollerblading and ice skating make you aesthetic as fuck in a way BB never could.

Yeah, you'd look dyel

good form, pupper :3

kek. another insecure idiot lifiting for girlish reasons quit lifting and now.... he is THE MAN

holy fuck look at this guys fingernails though, what the fuck kinda nightmare fuel is this

good form, pupper

fuck you GREG

glad I stopped biting mine, started making some nail gains

nice blog post

>tfw started finally using clippers instead of tearing them off by biting one corner
>Bitches actually comment on how nice my hands look now
I didn't realize this was a thing.

>I wrote a whole bunch of horseshit for (you)s.

Here's mine.

People actually cut their nails by biting them? What kind of savage doesn't use fingernail clippers?

I used to do that when I was a kid

>calling women bitches

What to know how I know you're a nigger?

What is all this /r9K and /pol crap that is on fit since a while now?
Why don't you shitpost on you contaiment boards and leave this fucking place alone

Christ look at those bitten fingernails. Disgusting

I think it is, it looks like the little garden above St. Peter's Bastion
anyway opie, I tip my fedora to you sir

I'm just lifting to be in shape and happy with myself

cuck

Why not just do 2-3 45 minute full body workouts a week and get identical results?

Insecurity and laziness: The Post

Because it doesn't work that way
Stop watching Jason Blaha

>had a gym membership
>and a home gym

i see you're good at wasting money, no surprise you want to waste your life being a pretty bitch boy.

Jocko? You post on Veeky Forums too??

I don't know if it's because of summerfriends or what, but everytime this pasta is posted I'm surprised by how many people fall for it.

>I'll GLADLY go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling or a "non-lifter" or whatever derogatory term you guys want to throw at me
>go back to being a 200lb 6'3 weakling
>go back

>implying you weren't a weakling all along

also, 6/10 made me reply

bait/10

This pasta is stale as fuck

What the fuck is pasta

sandbags and coins

Kek, weak b8 m8, just like you.

I've read this before... New pasta or kinda stale?

I work out for strength though.

Thats the real point of working out. To be the strongest you can be.

If you did it for looks and women then you are a fucking petty faggot anyway.

if you work out for strength you are a faggot

it is all about the health benefits. Remember, everytime you injure yourself I'm lmaoing@yourLyf

main goal longevity reporting in
doing all sorts of moderate strength workouts, 150 minutes of aerobic training a week and a lot of mobility and flexibility with perfect nutrition
ill live to 100 with attractive ottermode body while all peasant gym rats will have all kinds of back problems by their 30s
and die early from protein overconsumption and high calorie intake

One more weakling I'm gonna outlive.
Bye.

This is true, I only work out 3x a week now just so I can maintain aesthetics at 8% bf while I focus on making money

Why are your neck and biceps orange but nothing else?

>outlive
in the gym

Yea have fun