User, I am sick of you always spending your time exercising. You know what buster, it's either your precious gym...

>user, I am sick of you always spending your time exercising. You know what buster, it's either your precious gym, or this ass.

What's your choice?

See you, Sasha. I have a workout to continue.

ass desu. until i'm sick of it.

Gym. Get another ass later. Hopefully one that doesn't have such an obnoxious mouth attached.

Who the fuck talks like that

Who would even ask a question like that

???????????????

>actually being attracted to girls

S H I G G Y D I G G Y D O O
H
I
G
G
Y

D
I
G
G
Y

D
O
O

Well, you have to realize that if she thinks she has control over you, she will use it.

That will just be the first in an endless chain of her giving you choices, stripping you of power. Never let a woman think she's in control, respond that she cannot make choices like that, and then proceed to ignore her.

Eventually they all come back, just stay strong. She'll text you things like, "it's over", and "I never liked you", getting more and more extreme, at which point she has lost the game.

You demand an apology, and she'll respect you for it.

gym

>welcome to Veeky Forums.jpg

Choosing gym or love is one thing(would probs pick gym anyway but don't wanna think about it too hard)
Another thing is to decide if i watch for another second some skank who has guts to tell me to stop doing something i love.

>give up gym for one ass
OR
>keep going to gym and get many asses

tough choice man.

Been there done that

Gym. Every time.

If she's so fucking arrogant as to be giving you ultimatums it's fucked anyways.

Delete mommies ass

Good name.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME ANYMORE MOM!!

>user, I am sick of you always spending your time exercising. You know what buster, it's either your precious gym, or this ass.

Let me have that ass then. Proceed to pound her into submission.
And then, when she is nothing more then a quivering, shaking form of her former self, you go to the gym.

The real MVP right here

would give up everything to have that ass

So long, bitch

wonder what the autismo who took the time to type this out looks like

gah damn i need one

No biggie bout the gym gurl, cause the reason you're mine is my
H E I G H T
FACE
FRAME

>you're

Chad status dropped

That implies that you aren't completely autistic in social situations.

Buster?

>buster
leave my dog outta this

amazing
need one but with dragon

Haha my cat is named Buster!

If I was single I'd buy myself one. Fuuuuuuuck muh dikkkk

Sorry babe, but I got a gym date with Jason that I can't miss out on.

Where do you buy these

Yeah, people like this in general suck my ex used to give me choices "user its either (insert person, activity family member) or me. It's how I ended up systematically broken as a human being. Don't let them take away the things you love, tail can always come later.

It's sad when men fall for this shit. Just even TRY to do this to her and see how fast she doesn't give a shit to even think about it and still do what she wants while thinking there are no consequences

>bitch it's either me or Starbucks
>well it's Starbucks so well get use to it!
>leaves

>proceed to slam it in overdrive

I can move cardio day up and do squat/bench day tomorrow; no biggie.

>makes me one step closer to divorce

Making ultimatums of 'Do this or I'm leaving you' is literally emotional abuse. If you find yourself with a woman trying to do this to you GTFO before you get any deeper, ESPECIALLY if you're having any sort of thought towards accepting the ultimatum because you know then you're already going down the hole.

future's looking bright, gents

Sauce?

We really will make women redundant at this rate lmao

>implying I care what you're sick of
>implying I "exercise"
>implying I don't "LIFT"
>implying you're allowed to call me buster
>implying I've thought about your ass once today
>implying I haven't thought about the gym six times since I left an hour ago
>implying I have a choice
>implying goodbye

Yeah, Bitch?! I wasting to much Time in the Gym?!
1 to 2 Hours a Day is too much?!
While you spending 2 Hours in the Bathroom, to style your Shit up I'm hitting the Gym AND have a walking with the Dog.
While you sitting on your fat ass texting your dumb female Friends, I spending my Time in the Kitchen cooking.

So, there is the Door dumb Bitch!
Leave, come on!
Do It, nobody gone miss your fat ass!
What ever it takes, SHOOP SHOOP right baby?

This CHAD rode his MOTORCYCLE to the PIZZA CAFE, while you pathetic BATHROOMCELS SIT at HOME in the BATHROOM pathetically trying to make yourself LOOK good with MAKEUP. CHAD woke UP that good.

gym

any girl who starts impinging on their bf's life without good cause instantly becomes a 0/10 to me

If my gf had an ass like that I wouldn't be going to the gym

The reason I say people is because it was my ex boyfriend, sorry for not clarifying :/ Beta fucks do it to women who don't know better all the time too

>$800

I'll just have to live with my fliphole.

where is this from.

>hate fuck the shit out of her
>tell her to get the fuck out

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

My gf pulled this shit on my once. I called her out so hard.

fucking hell that must feel nice putting your dick in and out of that ass. I bet it will cost a lot too whcih make me sad lol. Oh well I'll just stick with my sock or cum rags I have in my closet lol.

T H I S

H

I

S

Hnnnnnnnnnnnng

this is it, women are useless to me

are those things really 90lbs

imagine how much shipping would cost

Right?

It's like women don't like it when i plow my guy friend in his ass after legs day.

Completely normal.

>say her
>fuck her balls deep in the ass
>cum inside
>in the morning go to the gym
>she'll be too beta to say anything

I win.

Meh fuck you bitch I like twinky boys better anyway.

a-user why are you saying implying so much? what does it even mean?

Alpha as fuck.

yeah right

>your ass won't give me one gain
>my gains will give me hundreds of asses
You call it a choice?