Why are trump suporters much better looking than their opposition?

Why are trump suporters much better looking than their opposition?
Look at this handsome trump supporter on the right, and fat leftist on the left ...

Quoting a comment from /r/the_donald where this photo was posted:
>This guy's HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME are seriously off the charts. He truely has the genetics of an alpha male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIcBhKzPvUY
youtu.be/0OC7z__uKbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They Pump for Trump

"progressive" liberalism is associated with low testosterone levels youtube.com/watch?v=NIcBhKzPvUY

trump supporters display more alpha and dominant characteristics, which is strongly associated with high testosterone

It's good that people tell you they're from Reddit now so you can ignore anything they say

Because you are cherry picking. Compared to the other GOP candidates Trump voters are more likely to be more uneducated and poor. These are both correlated with being fat. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump supporters are fatter than sanders and clinton supporters on average.

it was proven trump supports have the most 4 yr degrees, but nice try eurofag

/r/the_donald was probably the biggest reddit gateway influx this year.

source?

you won't get one because it's bullshit, trump supporters are low information voters

Better looking people tend to be more right leaning than average/ugly people. Handsome people usually get more attention and better treatment so they view themselves as superior (Fascism). Vice Versa for communism. The extremist portions of both factions are authoritarian which is often used to attack both sides of the argument.

>Better looking people tend to be more right leaning than average/ugly people.

Source?

and Hillary/Bernie supporters are high information voters? You are spewing bullshit. Both siedes have low information and high information voters.

i only visit r/the_donald though. But yeah, since it's reddit it must be shit.

>no idea who the first guy is
>trump
>fascism
kek
>hillary
pretty much right
>sanders
same as above

>Why are trump suporters much better looking than their opposition?
Because the ugly ones are on Veeky Forums

Hillary, Sanders, and most of the other republican candidates had higher information supporters on average than Trumpers. I'm talking about statistical aggregates, of course there are dumb and smart people on every side.

I think it's Marco Robotio.

source my glorious nuts on your beta face. once trump is elected we will make fit great again and ban all the betas like yourselves.

every illegal and uneducated poor american supports bernie "GIMME FREE SHIT" sanders

people who understand the value of hard work and discipline support donald trump

Good looking people tend to have right wing views because of survivor bias ("-I- worked hard for what -I- have"), and because average people don't know any better.

>no idea who the top guy is

Jesus man have you watched anything about the election

Sanders has a lot of support among college students and undocumented immigrants support Hillary over Bernie since she will make it easier to get a pathway to citizenship. Sanders thinks immigrants compete with the native work force.

>being this insecure

being this mad

Sanders is pro citizenship for immigrants you daft fuck

The top one is the Zodiac Killer

Holy shit Reddit assimilate or fucking leave

right but he wants to stop more from coming in.

you're the one that's mad, i mean you basically had an autism attack when someone asked you for a source.

>Sanders has a lot of support among college students

this is not a good thing, you know. students are generally ignorant.

t. student

it's about education my man. my point was that trump supporters are more likely to be fat since they're poor and uneducated.

>what the left looks like

its common knowledge that hot gurls love bernie tho

im canadian so idgaf about ur politics, i think all the candidates are puppets and clowns desu

this crowd is literally the reason I cannot vote for that man

MAGA

youtu.be/0OC7z__uKbA
I can cherry pick too, buddy

None of his voterbase is the least bit surprising.

I've definitely noticed a high correlation between muscle mass and conservative tendencies.

Even some super liberal guys I know started voting conservative after they got into lifting.

"no"

Generally the more work you put into life the more conservative you get because you grow tired of holding all the lazy people up