tfw no gf

Same.

I'll be your be bbs

Yeah no pussy ik it suks

Same.

>finish fapping
>want gf more since I could be banging her instead of fucking my hand

>tfw no qt3.14 gf to go on cute dates with
>you will never hold hands as you walk down the boardwalk sharing a funnel cake when all of a sudden her eyes light up and starts running towards the water gun carnival game because she sees a teddy bear she finds adorable
>you will never get the chance to win that bear for her and savor that moment when she's says you're the greatest and hugs you tighter than you thought was humanly possible
>you will never kiss her forehead when the hug breaks and stare into each other's eyes as you utter the words "I love you" and continue walking around aimlessly into the night
>you will never wake up to her in the middle of the night and wonder if you're still dreaming because this gorgeous woman is laying beside you

>JUST

cool thread guys

>tfw no gf to ride fixies withand listen to belle & sebastian after getting ice cream

>Girls outnumber guys 2:1
Cant get one girl
>Chad is hogging three girls having threesomes
Cant get one girl

How is this shit fitness related? Is it because you mongs are too obsessed with working out to learn basic social skills necessary to get your dick sucked/pussy licked?

jesus you pussies really need to get laid, get off the computer and go for a walk, smile at some girls on the way. you're all pathetic, you're doing the hard part of lifting heavy ass weights, and you whine about not having the balls to make words come out of your mouth in the presence of cum dumpsters.

dont be a sad cunt, be a sick cunt

Yeah but then you get a gf and she's a bitch slut, there's literally no way to win

>tfw grindr
>tfw accidental bf.

delet th'is right fukin now

>JUST SMILE AT GIRLS THEY WONT THINK YOURE SOME KIND OF CREEP
get out virgin in denial

not an argument faggot, now get outside and go chat up some hot babes

That would be a foursome, unless one just watches.

Also, what?

qt co-worker playfully elbowed me today
>small amount of contact with a cute female
>highlight of my year

just kill me pls

There is this girl that laughs at everything I say. Does she like me? Should I ask her out? She is also my best friend's sister and I don't want things to get awkward.

she wants the d breh, playfully hit her back, about 60-70% force should be fine no need to go over the top

Smiling at girls is easiest way to initiate. If they don't smile back then you're right they probably think you are a creep, who the fuck cares. If they smile back though then they likely find you attractive. Smile at bitches

Bro I don't even smile at them. Just maintain strong eye contact. They smile at you (if you're attractive). Don't smile back. Don't validate their disgusting existence. Especially in the gym.

Girls go to the gym for attention. Nothing else. They spend hundreds of dollars on expensive tight/slutty clothes to go to the gym and do some bullshit workout.

Remember, women are inferior. They are not your equal and do not deserve to be treated as such.

This is why I just don't give a fuck what women think about me

>qt drunkenly holds my hand after a party
>most intimate I've ever been with a girl

A-at least i can bench lmao3.5pl8

only person in this thread thats made it

>Losing protein

>fixies

>tfw when I have all of this
>every night
>until I wake up

>ice cream
why would you consume your macros this way?

>tfw she takes HOURS to respond to your messages.

FUCK YOU I DIDNT NEED YOU ANYWAY

Gf sent me this

I just don't understand this. I am not single but I meet single women all day and they are all want7ng some dick. what is keeping you from doing it?