How can you consider yourself healthy if you don't do cardio?

How can you consider yourself healthy if you don't do cardio?

ooh wow you can death-lift 3 plates... now go for a run you bloated fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kQCfLxCrJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Meh, I kinda agree and personally do a pretty good amount of cardio but if you squat 3 plates for reps your heart is just fine an unhealthy heart can't pump blood to muscles, science bro.

Cardio does have a lot of benefits though

Enjoy your fucked up used heart an' knees by 40, m8.

3plate dead isn't impressive tho

>fucked up heart by 40
That's not how cardio works.

>Cardio fucking up heart and knees.

OP's opinions is stupid but your's is completely retarded.

what if I can do 50 reps 3 plaet deadlift in 1 set??

yeah because jogging for 100 kms is the only cardio and the ONLY WAY

Is 1/2/3/4 a meme? The most I've ever seen someone squat at my gym is 2pl8 and I've only ever seen someone deadlift 3pl8.

I don't think I've ever seen someone OHP over 45kg.

where do you even live? some asian shithole??

>fucked up used heart
What the fuck?

I look dyel s fuck and I hit 1/2/3/4 6-8 months ago... also I mostly ride bikes instead of lifting so if I can do it then I am sure its easy enough for people who put some effort into lifting and actually follow a diet and program

sweden?

>people actually believe this

Look how much of a skinny fuck I was when I got my first 1pl8 OHP and 4 pl8 deadlift.

youtube.com/watch?v=_kQCfLxCrJ4

Hahahahahahahahhahaha yep I'm done with this website, these are the fucking people that give advice on lifting

>not following SS/SL and instead going straight to 1pl8
protip; if you're grinding out the rep, you're lifting too much

my god ur form on every lift is terrible. ur going to break ur fucking back u skinny retard. cant even go parallel with a fucking belt on squats either. kys

that form is shit and your shit. eat more.

I hate you

Cardio is absolutely important, but runfags who actually do moderate intensity cardio are dumb as a rock.
Resistance training such as weights for reps and/or sprinting 800-3200m (dependent on bodyweight) develops heart strength and interval training helps a lot with endurance. Never really ran a 5k in training, only fartlek/biking, and my last 5k was 15:20, without losing too much mass (165lb manlet physique).

I never said my form was good or that I'm a good lifter. I'm still really new. My point is just that 1/2/3/4 is not hard.

This

hows your back doing?

1/2/3/4 refers to doing sets with those, it's not about being able to barely lift them with a form that has a 50/50 chance of plain killing you

just thought I'd post as general advice

but yeah, 1/2/3/4 isn't hard. it's about ~1 year of semi-serious training

What type of pussy ass gym to you go to?

My back is fine. I switched to sumo and can pull 430+ with a flat back now. I agree if you're grinding the rep out it's too much. I just really wanted to have a 4 plate DL back then and probably shouldn't have rounded that much to get it.

>Form in both of those

1/2/3/4 means 1 rep max you dumb newshit.

lurk moar

living your cuck-life fucks up your heart and your knees. you're confusing something

I don't do much cardio but jogging at a solid tempo for half an hour is easy as long as I'm motivated by my gf who's doing her best to keep up.

ok now i know why people on this site claim such huge numbers in short time.. I feel a lot better now.
that was HORRIBLE form ahhahahahahah