Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8I9UHPuUkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eating?

retarded tumblr pro-fatty posts thread
GO

Holy shit that's disgusting.

What the actual

Diabetes literally turning this person into a brontosarus.

How the fuck does it get this bad.

i love how fatties always draw themselves with attractive faces.

That's thanks to her circular training

God damn this fucking triggers me. Those fuckers are literally a fire hazard. How are there fucking THREE (3) in a row?? Are there seriously places where the majority are scooter-tier morbidly obese?

> paying taxes for this.

Just fuck my shit up.

They're probably a pod

White people.

Hope you're not black or Hispanic and saying that

"Sporting goods" is what amuses me the most

>hate your body
>know it's fucking disgusting
>know everyone looks and laughs at your fat disgusting body
>ITS OK IM HAPPY WITH MYSELF
>I AM
>thisisfine

>be lazy
>be pathetic
>be worthless
>get fat
>be told it's ok and everyone's just prejudice
>get fatter
>turn into dinosaur

Simple

>not black or Hispanic
isn't it worse if s/he isn't black or hispanic?
A self-hating white

Story time Veeky Forums
>buying gas, bottle of water
>morbidly obese woman with son in line
>2for1 sale on candy
>they buy 15 dollars worth of candy
>kid has tits bigger than most girls i've dated
>kid is only like 8 years old.
I'm sad,
not even his fault, he is too young to know what is happening to his body.

>White people.

This triggers the white man

Sucks to be English pal

You always see fat fucks buying food in gas stations

You'd think for the amount of shit they way they would go to fucking Walmart and buy larger sizes...

Fucking idiots. Then they go cry about 'MUH NO MONEY 2 EAT HELFEYYYYY'

Yes, but don't express that view publicly else the Ministry of Lo..., er the police, might come visit you.

He knows though, I was right there with him. When your parents are fattening you up like a prize sow, you can still feel when you're actually hungry and when you're playing it up, you can feel that point of satisfaction still before you go for the 7th candy bar or the 2nd Big Mac. Yes, parents enable - but fat kids are awful with their fatness.

It's a damn shame, but fatties are gonna fat.

Yeah, I was. Thanks.

I immigrated to the US.

Live in based Texas now.

>carry G19 daily
>drowning in pussy because accent
>beyond easy to make good money

No reason not to.

you KNOW they will never use those coolers outdoors

Who let the troll out ?

>middle fat trying to hide her fat self with the beta and the goblin

Nice try, fatty

her neck has literally merged with her head and body, how is it even possible

she's probably short as hell

Cushing's buffalo hump.

It's the parents job to tell a child why overeating is bad, why exercise is good.
When your parents are horrible fat ogres though, you never learn this lesson.
Sure he may be overeating and understand that he is not really hungry, but his body is young and he has yet to feel the ankle pain associated with obesity or the ridicule of a highschool girl laughing in his face.

Those are the moments that will define him for the rest of his life and either he will get fit or spiral into fat soluble hell.
I really hope it doesn't go to that though, I want him to be an active boy like I was.

Some fresh OC

I like how he doesn't hide his disgust

>I try everything to lose weight!!

Stupid fat cunt

Anyone else here rejected land whale's before i have
>Be me girl ask me her friend likes me say OK will meet here
>Here come this 250+ pound what I like to call light land whale
>See her nope.jpg I just walk out without saying a word
>I am an a asshole to fat women
Here is my reason why as someone who despises being fat even went full anorexic 2x and went down to skellatron before lifting so no muscle at all
>It's hypocrital for you to refuse to go with someone your own size
>Why should I make the sacrifice of eating stuff thats healthy but taste like shit working out
>When the fatty won't do something as simple as push her self from the table
They don't deserve love because they don't love themselves enough to live their own body

I turned down a fatty trying to make advances towards me in 8th grade
even at 13 I had standards kek

It just amazes me people literally can't help but buy shitty food to eat.

Not anymore
>I give up
the sky is blue

Also their is this 300+ land whale checking me out at work a few years ago
>Be me minding my own business doing job
>I am an 18 year old at the time and she is 40+ years old with 5 kids in simple terms she was nuts and always had delusion that every guy at work wanted her ugly ass
>Another land whale calls me up to go to where she and the other whale where working
>First thing I see is her standing next to the land whale that called me
>She says to me she loves you and than the other land whale said can you take me to the movies
>I leave without saying a word
>Than she starts calling me again this time I am pissed and reply no fucking you pos gorrila
>She gets mad at me says she wants to punch say go right ahead I have no problem beating gorilla
>Then I just go to spot to work with hot 29 year old milf talk to her get ways from gorilla and start grabbing that milf ass right in front of her

How much exp for slaying such a beast?

except blacks and especially native Americans get diabetes at way higher rates.

How the fuck do you spend months or even years completely aware of the fact that your foot is dying and rotting while still attached to your body and think "Yeah, this is ok. I don't need to see a doctor about this"

Almost as if they are generally lower intelligence.

contributing

That poor dog that must be her snack

*accept

This is basically a friend of mine.

The other day he complained to me about his weight and I was like, "Well no shit you're fat, Blob Marley. All you do is wat shit food"

He proceeds to get visibly fat mad, you know what I'm talking about; his eyes start quivering and keeps smacking his lips and saying claptrap like, "I watch what I eat! I have a personal trainer! " Then the next day I see pics of him devouring one of those prank size cookies.

How the fuck do fats get so delusional.

Cause he/she is white. Whites are fucked up.

>butthurt niggers and spics

lol

Holy shit

People get it in their heads that they are helpless. I see it all the time (pharmacytech.jpg), people won't take care of themselves and wait until the OH GOD IT'S HORRIBLE to do anything. Especially true with a lot of diabetics. Meanwhile we pay taxes for them to get free testing supplies that they sell on the street...

Can't speak for anyone but me, but I started a job I hate but can't quit because I gotta pay them student loans and the money is better than anything else I can get.
Job has me sitting all day, shitty suburb has no sidewalks and the nearest market is five miles away so I only drive.
Got sad all the time, turned to drinking. You can really pack them on when you drink your tedee in beer every single night.
Always feel hungover and tired, turn to bad food as well as the beer.

It's her cheat weekend, idiot.

just like every weekend

This. I was obese from halfway through middle school until my junior year of high school.

Though I'm physically a world away from that middle schooler, I'll never look in the mirror and not see the fat, hunchbacked creep with a greasy bowl cut and a set of protruding moobs. I'll never not see the kid who was ridiculed day in and day out for his size. I'll never not see the disgusted, bemused faces of girls when I asked them out on dates. I'll never not see my father's gun pointed to my head, with me more than ready to end it all after an entire school year of incessant emotional torture.

For me, the physical effects of obesity were far outweighed by the social and psychological. I may have lost all that weight, but I'll never get those years back.

I heard a couple of guys at a food place order iced tea to drink.
One of them was like wtf this tastes like shit.
And his friend goes, "y'all gotta ask for sugar up here, we're in the north"

Good

I should have been a medical doctor

Welcome to the American dream. Glad you made it brah.

Found the /pol/ tard. GTFO

There's one in every /fht/, it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8I9UHPuUkI

is it bad that i've seen this in real life?

Its almost as if they really are statistically less intelligent. No wait, thats racist and not being racist is more important than the truth.

Why censor the dog's eyes lol

Sporting goods... I have a bad feeling about this...

Seen this many times and just noticed that...kek

>white people
that's redundant

Jesus dude learm how to write cohesive sentences.

>It's the parents job to tell a child why overeating is bad, why exercise is good. When your parents are horrible fat ogres though, you never learn this lesson.

In a perfect world, you'd be right - everyone would understand the value of fitness and the impact of diet. When it comes to fat parents and fat children it's a chain of poor choices, stretching back generations.

Having been 325 pounds at age 12, I knew that I was overeating. You can feel it - you know you don't really need what you're eating. You eat past fullness. Especially when you're young, your body hasn't developed any resistance or tolerance to insulin or leptin so that shit hits hard.

Sure there are horror stories about children being force-fed a dreamer bulk, but for the most part you do get to choose what you eat. That kid chose whatever candy wanted, you know?

Luckily, it's really never too late to turn it around. That fire just has to be kindled, and hopefully that kid will find his ember just like I did and all the rest of us dropping the weight.

Leave.

But this thought process is fine
This doesn't imply that she should STOP trying to lose weight
It's saying that she shouldn't measure her self worth by what she doesn't have

If you didn't have the brand new video game you were saving up for yet would you think you were trash even though you were saving up for it?

He's probably not actually delusional, he just doesn't want to admit he has no self control. Especially considering how he reacted to you.

>this person's stupidity is by virtue of their race
>f-fug off /pol/

Damn user. jUst kep lifting. We're all going to make it.

What you do for money senpai?

always wondered about this myself, i assume it is a part of their cognitive dissonance, it's a fact that fatties often under report the amount of food they eat. the way i see it they grab a handful of candy and a huge sugar drink on the road shove it in their face and forget about it by the time they get home, then hop on tumblr with 'i only ate once today, i had a chicken breast and a salad, idk why i am fat'

I don't see how kids can be fat, I really don't.
My friends boy, the friend, and myself go outside when I visit and are out there all day playing soccer or fishing.
He couldn't gain weight if he tried, dudes 9 and already has a sixpack and veins starting to appear in his arms, his dad doubled his breakfast to try and help him gain weight.

Parents really make the difference, had I not quit soccer I would of been ripped going into my teens with all the sprinting, wish my dad would of pushed me.

fat logic...the kid isn't eating as much as you want to believe he is. CICO and probably a low sugar diet

>insult white person
>act surprised when there's a rebuttal

go home reddit

There are people that allow this to happen to themselves...
HOW?!
"Well my foot looks like a moldy overstuffed crocodile skin purse... I'm sure it's just a mild rash"

LOL never noticed that, my sides have left orbit, thanks user

I was at a Vietnamese deli yesterday, and this over 3 feet wide, probably over 400lbs but still walking woman was there, and as she ordered her large portion of rice & teryaki plus 3 egg rolls it was hilarious to see her touch her wallet and I swear her tone was exactly like someone buying drugs, i swear she was thinking about how this should be like an incoherently drunk man slapping a 20 down at the bar and pointing while slurring- no you can have a half portion and 1 egg roll, or just 2 egg rolls if you can run around the block and do 20 jumping jacks, she probably also thought about the hungry kids all over the world too, which she should talk about before she kills herself on livestream

>White.
>People

Choose only one

Absolutely correct. The proper phrase is White Gods

lmao so much this desu senpai

I know right

Ahahahahahahahahaha

God's of mediocrity maybe

Diabetes atrophies the nerves in the foot. Their body can't use the sugar like normal people so they have way less stamina. So when they do normal stuff like walking their calves are screaming for them to stop but they can't feel a thing. Legs start to die and they don't even know it. Diabetes is scary stuff.

t.diabetic dad