Daily reminder that Jason Blaha is a sad and pathetic loser:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_zozum5LsI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7SKUSEkqK8
slideshare.net/mobile/JParkerORoark/parker-resume-72014
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that my boy Hemingway?

i'm just waiting for him to shoot up mike o'hearn's booth at an expo desu

OP, you might want to delete this thread...

It's gotta be. Nobody else loves the .308 like that besides my boy Hemmingway.

MoonCOOKIE!!!

While you're KILLING your body at the gym, my boy Hemingway is KILLING hostile troops with his .308

Called out by a retard.

Order66

oh shit thats our boy hemmingway

while jason is MAKING youtube videos Mooncookie is getting banged by DIKEMBE MUTOMBO at the strip club

but is ICF a viable program though

>not much bigger than me
>manlet with 23% bf
Fucking lol

Jason is some american beauty suburban ass piece of shit thinking he is still at the top of his game, maybe if that game is fucking go fish as in go fishing fuck yourself you fucking loser

He's beyond pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7SKUSEkqK8

No. Don't be a fucking retard.

I wish some one would order 66 Genova.

Blaha is just your average /pol/, Veeky Forums, /k/ crossposter. There must be half a dozen anons on Veeky Forums alone as big sperglords as him right now.

LYEN' JASON

TIME TO DROP OUT

english dumbass

That's my boy Hemingway isn't it?

Enemy of Nature, The Great Game Hunter, The Butcher of the Badlands, The Stranglethorn Ripper, Old Man Death, Hemet Nessie, Ol' Dirty, Ol' Dirty D, Father of the Bounty, The Extincitionator, The Target of D.E.H.T.A.

Even if you mean "literally reading right this moment" I think that's underestimating.

COPPERTOPP22 EXPOSED slideshare.net/mobile/JParkerORoark/parker-resume-72014

HOLY FUCK that jiggle

FUCKING NO FAP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK

kek, looks like the CIA is deleting all comments from his videos taht refer to hemmingway

>When civilians try to be tacticool

lmao

I can't wait until he does a video on this

>hey guys it's jason blaha........... some of you were wondering why i was deleting a name that's being posted in the comments...... that's because it's black ops and you can't legally know that *heavy breathing* i would have to KILL you if you knew