Am I gonna make it?

Brahs. I been lifting since I was 14, and would consider myself to be a top tier amateur bodybuilder.

But I cannot get women. I'm 22 now, and I'm still a kissless virgin. I thought obtaining sick gains would fix it, but apparently you need the alpha male mentality to go with it. What can I do to obtain this?

I eat my OATZ and do SQUATZ and have the body, but i'm a total fucking spaz, to the point of suicidal depression.

What do I do, fellow Veeky Forumsizens?

It's all about FFH baby

lower your standards and fuck fat chicks. or you know, work on your personality (i.e. get drunk)

pic is me, btw. Be honest. Do l look retarded?

Post pic

pic 2.

muh filters

see

You should be able to pull. I mean you can bang at least average chicks... maybe you are missing signals that girls give / gave you.

you'd look a lot better with a decent haircut, i don't think that one suits you.

You look fine man

Can't score if you don't take a shot

Are you one of those try hards that follow trends even though his personality doesn't fit said trend?

Just be yourself OP

have crushing fear of rejection.

Also try not to be total tool and wear sleeveless shirts and shit out in public, so can't really tell what my body looks like since I have a wide frame for my height.

mirin

Firstly im mirin. Secondly you may benefit from growing a beard. Like the other user said you are prob missing cues from women that are interested in you

>looks like a nerd
>snapbacks and tanktop

That answers my question.

Here's what you need to do. Like you've literally made it physically. Stop caring about what other people think. It sounds like you DO want to wear tank tops, etc in public but you said yourself you feel like a tool.

Most important advice: What other people think of you is none of your business.

Wear those fucking sleeveless shirts, anyone who cares is probably a jelly dude. The girls will mire. Wear what gives you the most confidence. Also, you don't have to worry about rejection off the bat.

Literally, just talk to a girl like a friend, ask name, and small talk. You don't need to ask them out on the spot, unless its a random chick.. but that's for later game development.

Yes. You know those fb 'memories' that come up? Jesus christ, I see women I crushed on telling me to call them literally once a week. Idk how I didn't see this before.

I am literally on the spectrum. Not by much, but enough for it to be on my medical record.

sigh.

thx for the honest replies, I honestly thoguht I was gonna get flamed. I'll try to just say 'fuck it' and be me.

Don't worry about rejection

If a chick rejects you right off the bat then she's not worth it and you should move on anyway

Honestly what's the worst that could happen? Are you going to end up in the hospital? Just do it man

shialabouf.gif

growing a should fix that

Women are more insecure than men, especially when talking to a ripped guy like you. I wouldn't wear sleeveless shirts, unless you're going hiking or something, walking around in one in the city definitely give off douchebag vibes and believe it or not most girls don't actually like being treated like shit. Wear a tshirt, your physique will be easily visible. Be nice, take a chance, don't be sad if you get rejected.

>what is this a feel for ants?

not gonna make it

You have a redneck/hick face. You gotta seriously look into grooming, because right now your face puts you at like 5/10 range.

Learn to keep your tongue in the right position so the area under the jaw is high, not sagging down.

Most importantly, though, hair. Your ears stick out at an odd angle and are red. That makes you look dopey. Grow out hair long enough to ride over the ears.

Do whatever you can to even out your complexion. Also practice smiling better.

Get jaw surgery OP. You won't even need to be interesting, saying hi to a girl and smiling will get her in bed with your Greek god physique and chiseled jaw.

Oh and don't be afraid to show emotion and tell a girl that you like her. Again, girls are insecure as fuck and will run away rather than face rejection themselves

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at Hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata.

Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camel's ass.

shits disgusting bro, get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something.

idk why but you seem like a really honest nice fellow but I don't know why you wouldn't be able to get girls, mirin those arms hard though.

Grow a beard and a manbun and you've made it

Mirin by the way, goal body.

STOP BULLYING HIM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tinder. Even I had some success with it. But start by simply interacting with women for practice. And dress like a normal person and don't talk about gym.

This

I will be brutally honest. Your face is average or slightly below average. You sort of look like Scooby. But your physique is good, but it can be better. These things must not be the issue... so that leaves us with social things. Do you have friends that have lots of girl friends so you meet women often in a preselected environment giving you optimal chance of success? Do you have a good career or major in school? Do you dress well? Are you funny? Can you make entertaining small talk? I don't know how to advise you to get these things but I have success and these are the things I consider most responsible. Best of luck friend. Remember also that your life is long and has many phases. Even if you do poorly in one phase you might excel in a future phase. Stay positive, make good goals, and pursue them. Success will come to you I promise.

try pizza

Had the same thing happen to me bro, litterally pains me that I could've lost it at 15 to s girl I had been crushing on for years. Now I'm a 19 year old kv that barely talks to any girls

a) miring hard, bro. good job

b)I figured as much. You look like a great guy, btw, but your smile and look let me know that you experience reality slightly differently (that's all there is to it, I know plenty of people on the spectrum and they do just fine)

You need to work a bit on your facial expressions. now bear with me - it sounds strange, but that's kind of where you are - a strange place, so don't sweat it.

-your eyes - have a certain naiveté to them - you need a more knowing, masculine gaze. Think about male models - they look almost as if they are ever-slightly looking intensely at something, but not with their eyes - but with the facial muscles surrounding your eyes

-your smile - looks either forced, or like that of a child. your smile should be soft and reserved

>pic most definitely related

Mirin triceps and bathroom. Physique is well above average and easily enough to pull 6/10's regardless of face.

As for aesthetics advice:

As another mentioned, the buzzcut on the sides isn't good for your headshape. Dont go overboard and grow it long to the point of needing to brush it, but long enough to wear it's longer than your fingers when you run a hand through it. Somewhat receded hairline on the temples so the top half should be worn slightly longer, definitely no up styles.

Never wear a snapback, or any baseball hat for that matter, anywhere ever again. You are a grown man. Snapbacks are retarded period, and baseball hats are only appropriate on southern highschool athletes.

Contrary to fit's general consensus, sleeveless shirts are ok if: it's not a wifebeater and it's not athletic gear (no underarmour, gymshark, etc). In order to wear a generic one casually you need an outgoing demeanor, and the weather must permit. Plenty of scrawny sk8r boi's wear them with zero muscle and no one judges them because it's clear they aren't trying to show off. They are practical and can look good if they fit well and aren't overtly "look at me".

lol you look like a young scoober

mirin hard breh. Are you natty? You should have no problem with chicks just get yourself out there and talk to girls often. It doesn't matter what you say bro that will come naturally.

ikr holy fuck