What's the consensus on Layne Norton?

Fuck Lame Nerdstorm Jason Blaha is going to have him on his ass

>muh PHD

he's a dork

he is a very good source of information

Professional shill

He's one of those "experts" they use to sell supplements

He's a retarded autist

He is 100% right in what he says in regards to nutrition.

But he is also a shill.

People like Jeff Alberts and Eric Helms over at 3DMJ are IMHO the best, because they aren't apart of the whole supplement industry.

His podcast is pretty good and he's in all likelihood a step above the normal bro science level of most fitness personalities.

However he gets so butt blasted by trolls and spends as much time addressing them as he does actually talking about fitness and his personal achievements.

I feel like he's gone the same way as the likes of bioscience, hodge twins ect. They've exhausted content ideas so now hardly talk about fitness. Dom is doing his dumb bullshit with Bradley Martyn, hodge twins are eating dumb shit, Layne is "fighting trolls"

Also his wife is a fat Mexican, if that's of interest to you

This.

The guy claims to be hyper intelligent so that when he tells something he cant back up or is just bullshit people tend to believe it is true.

he fucked up his neck doing his stupid form squats

Meanwhile, he's won powerlifting meets and set records in the squat.

What have you done, anony?

Objectively Norton is superior to Blaha in every way. Blaha gives bigger lulz tho and possibly more useful day to day fitness info despite being an autistic fat sack of retarded looking potatoes.

How did he do that? Was it resting on the top of his spine or something?

>scrolling through catalog
>see pic of lane norton
>see pic of jason alexander as george costanza
>w-wait a m-minute, user...

>Also his wife is a fat Mexican
Wut

I only like him because he fucking loathes blaha aswell

A pretentious liar with the weakest doctorate in history, but who has impressive strength and a far better moral character than a certain jason blaha.

not really a big fan but respect his work ethic and stuff

pro bber and world record powerlifter

also appreciate him for destroying blaha and getting him kicked out of the uk

I agree with this.

Check his insta son

Good work ethic. But he comes across as really insecure sometimes. He spends countless hours addressing 'haters' who most of the time are just people making friendly banter or memes which go completely over his head.

this x100

Unlike other shills, he knows how to keep things subtle but still have great influence over oblivious yt fitness audience and bb com

And also he's a mod on bb com (username str8flexed i believe) and his word is respected as god's word there