>know if I don't that she'll get even more mad
>im pissed/depressed and have no clue what to do
>go to gym earlier today
>depressed the whole time
>feel like i didn't push myself as hard as I could
>women problems hindering gains

anyone else sympathize with me?

Actually I don't.
While lifting I can completely zone out from such problems. It's my time and I won't allow some problems to ruin it for me. On the other hand, if it's something I just can't ignore, I will channel all my emotions into some heavy lifts and try to kill the bar.

This isn't woman problem, the problem is YOU.

Don't enable unstable people to get away with unstable shit. If you can't put one (1) fucking person in place when they're being clearly unreasonable then maybe you shouldn't have sympathy, only pity.

Seconded. I've been where you are OP, and I've learned a woman will blame her bf is the sky is the wrong shade of blue that day. Don't let it get to you.

Also, she's testing how you react to this shit test to gauge if you're enough of a doormat to marry.

Do you actually love her?
Was there a reason she got mad at you?

If the answer to either of those is no, leave her, she and you need to grow up.

>she randomly gets mad at me earlier this week
Did you ask why?

>have no fucking clue what I did
No, you fucking didn't.

>isn't talking to me at all
Dump her immature, non-communicating ass

>barely replies to texts

>says don't talk to me

>know if I don't that she'll get even more mad

>im pissed/depressed and have no clue what to do
Force her to communicate and resolve this problem or dump her and move on

>go to gym earlier today
>depressed the whole time
>feel like i didn't push myself as hard as I could
You correctly identified the problem here as being you not pushing yourself enough, therefore:

>women problems hindering gains
You are hindering yourself, like the fucking dumbass you are.
Stop putting women on a pedestal; they're not allowed to get away with childish shit like this, and you're not allowed to stand around like a stupid fucking dope and just sit and GUESS what the fuck she wants from you.

>>she randomly gets mad at me
Nothing is random man

Let me tell you a story about what I thought was random
>best friend has a gf
>get along with her too
>go clubbing, meet up with a girl I hooked up before
>at some point she takes off her shoe, see she has painted her nails blue
>tell bro's gf this because when I first met her she had blue nails too and made fun of her because of it
>she goes in a rage and does not want to talk to me for a few days
>ask bro what is up with his gf acting up like that

Later I find out later she is in love with me and she thought I had slept with this girl since I knew she pained the nails on her feet.

>>says don't talk to me

This is when I figured out you haven't seen her in person. Get over there, fix this shit in minutes.

You lost her.

Listen fag, you don't ever want a girl more than you want a mission. Getting fit is a mission in life, if you want a girl more you'll lose the girl and your fitness.

Girls can't be primary. They don't want to be. Humans want to reach goals, not be them. Girls want to get your attention, not have it.

Be a fucking alpha. If she's being uncommunicative and unreasonable, so what. If she leaves, guess what? She was never yours, it was only your turn, and it's time to move on.

Don't hope for bitches

>girls

>being rational

lol

well thats funny as fuck

We were talking about marriage the other day...not between us but in general

I do. I don't really know why..probably something I said?

I asked but she just said don't worry.

Thanks fellas. I feel like going back to the gym right now and destroying my fuckin legs again.

OP you should start lifting like crazy because she probably is gonna break up with you

These are red pill as fuck

>move in with gf
>she starts throwing temper tantrums
To be fair I'm sure I'm annoying as fuck to live with but that's beside the point, I put up with her shit for the most part without complaint
>she starts doing temper tantrums in public
>tell her that she's not fucking 6 and this is is unacceptable in an adult relationship and embarrassing in public so get her shit in check
>she puts on the water works and refuses to respond
>tell her that I'm going to the pub and to call me when she's ready to discuss the issue like an adult
>get a call before I hit the end of our street
>no tantrums since
tl;dr clear boundaries on what's acceptable and don't put up with shit you don't like

I've been dealing with a girl like this for the last two years and it's hell on earth. The only reason I haven't told her to fuck off is because she can blackmail me at work. Never fuck your subordinates.

If she won't even talk to you then she's being an immature bitch.

>this whole post

stop I can't swallow this many red pills

>I asked but she just said don't worry.
lolololool

Insist for fucks sake. It is by your own admission negatively affecting you, tell her to spit it out or get the fuck out. She's a fucking child, and you're a fucking pussy for letting her push you around with this shit.

I've read and re-read this story and it still makes no fucking sense.

nobody cares. fuck off normie.

saged.

I think it's like this
>user meet's m8's gf
>she has blue toenails
>bantz ensue at her expense
>user, m8 and m8's gf go to a club
>user sees 4/10 hambeast he fucked
>she takes her shoes off and they're turning her legs into roast lamb
>she has blue nail polish
>user tells m8's gf
>m8's gf is mad at user because apparently she's into him and decided user banged hambeast because her knew her nailpolish colour

Bro's gf thought I had sex with a girl I met while clubbing.
Bro's gf gets mad at me, cant figure out why.
In the end it turned out bro's gf was in love with me and it hurt her feelings

Glad to see all of the redpills up in this bitch.

But really communication is key, and if she can't communicate like an adult she is not worth your time. If my woman gets mouthy and pops off on some dumb shit AFTER I've attempted to resolve it she knows good and well she's getting the boot. Your time and life-force is worth more than the petty fucking bullshit toxic people bring to your relationships; platonic or intimate.

tried texting her

>*seen*

kill me

Cuckadoodle doo m8

>she said dont worry so thats that :(

If she won't tell you what the fuck's wrong and continues treating you like garbage, you dump her childish entitled little ass. If you put up with this kind of shit, she'll walk all over you. Mark my words mate.

>try calling her
>see her on facebook after a minute or so
>she doesn't say anything
>have to weasel my way into talking to her

she did break up with me so I don't know what I'm even hoping for.

also, she's going to prom later today and you just know that she's going to get rammed by some faggot.

Meh, I'm having a girl over too, so whatevs

are you trying to be me?

the fuck lmao

We dont talk over facebook

Lmao. Call you passive dipshit.

already have before, doesn't answer.

BASED

Cut contact, scrub. It's over. Talk to other girls.

I can only be (YOU) if she was your first fuck and everything.

You don't think I fucking know that? I'm just a desperate faggot. Also I am talking to other girls. Having one over later and fucking her.

STOP HAHAHA

Acquire happiness on your own so that being with someone is just a bonus. You won't hesitate dumping them as soon as they start making your life worse.

hmm?

How much later?

>didn't get internship I wanted
>realize I've been fucking around for whole my life and I'm now reaping what I sowed
> i fucked up and forgot I have an extra shift this saterday
>2 year anniversary with my gf
>she never gets mad at me (she's cool as fuck) but I could tell she was a bit annoyed and sad
>shoulder injury acting up from a few years ago, weighted chins almost advanced but bench/ohp still novice/intermediate

today is a shit day

about a year later, she had broken up with my bro in the mean time.

Red pill AF. Thanks, user.

Ah, thanks for clarifying

>>try calling her
>>see her on facebook after a minute or so
>>she doesn't say anything
>>have to weasel my way into talking to her

Bro quit being a cuck. Fucking dump that bitch. Don't let woman fucking turn you into a beta cuck, you're better than that

You can't change the past, go on and try harder.