Vladimir Putin

Veeky Forums
How much do you think he can bench press?

Idk but i would wager i could bench double it.

Guy has no chest

i think he benches more then any other president worldwide.

>2bearslmao

wouldnt underestimate him

probably around 80kg - 1RM

he's prolly one of those guys benching somewhere around 150lbs ... but not going chest to bar and overextending the elbows at the top.

WHEN WILL THEY

Boot tree fiddy

Shitty fucking form

It doesn't matter because he'll shoot you from 1km away with his mosin

He's in martial arts, pretty smart and leads a nation.

Putting them in a submission won't lift the weights any higher tho so i'll say he's definitely

Less than Justin Trudeau.

Was going to say the same.

he's a black belt judoka. he'd fuck you up and your lmao 3plate bench won't do shit.

>ex-KGB

he'd fuck up anyone on this site, lets be honest

It's not even that; he was a champion in two combat sports.

Gtfo bruce lee wannabes, op asked about his bench not his fighting

>e-statting

>bruce lee
>fighting

pick one

He may have once been tough, but now he's just an old chicken shit and hide behind hitmans and bodyguards.

well yeah he's old

Obvious bait, bruce lee was an incredible fighter.

the only thing he's fighting off are worms sliding into his fucking coffin dude..

Haha yes hes dead lmao i understand that makes his past accomplishments redundant right?

how can you get into the KGB when you can't even workout with proper form or muscle activation?

Maybe he was a good intelligence officer with a brain?

What the fuck do muscles and strength have to do with intelligence work?
You watched too many James Bond movies.
The only reason why a KGB agent would need to more fit than the average would be to beat up political prisoners tied to a chair, but you can always ask some minion to do that for you.

>INTELLIGENCE officer
>can't properly target his muscle

if he doesn't have enough intelligence to perform a simple cable fly with proper form, you trust him to protect your country? Kek, typical Russian ignorance.

>past accomplishments

he was an actor with no verified recordings of him competing. he's a bullshitter and you're an idiot.

There are many recordings of him fighting aswell as perfoming feats of strength and speed.

please post a video of him winning a fight. please.