TRANSFORMATION THREAD

Show us what you got Veeky Forums

I've been preparing and will have some in a few months.

Even tracked my hair from several angles, profile pictures, close ups, you name it

I've been waiting for one of these for awhile.

My starting weight before the first pic was around 285, at some point I hit 300lbs as well.

[spoiler]Did I make it yet?[/spoiler]

Solid progress, matey.

It sucks you didn't take a before-before picture but I guess you were just too filled with self disgust to document your nadir. I can dig it.

What is your height?

6'0"-1" ish

Yeah honestly I was pretty disgusted looking at myself. Nowadays I'm pretty disgusted at what I have done to myself, belly flap kills me.

Should be able to pull together a face image. Trying to fins pictures that don't look autistic

b4 pic

now

>tfw when still dyel as fuck
>at least i'm not as fat

How did you avoid belly flap dude? I'm starting to lose weight bot I'm worried I'll end up like (no offense)

I would like to know as well.

6 foot 4, used to be around 270 pounds when i started.

Hopefully i won't have to go under the butchers blade

>tfw when
>that feel when when

lose weight really slowly

these were taken almost a year apart.

opposite of most of you guys since i started skelly

A month after I stated lifting

Ive been obese for awhile, easily 5-8 years.

Theres not a lot you can do if youve been obese for that long. You can lose weight slower but i got incredibly impatient at went to 1.5lbs a week. Stick to less than a 1lb a week

Old cut progress

Forgot picture!

I'm 6'5" went from 300 to 190 with 0 loose skin, losing about 2 pounds a week. Don't think you have to worry about it unless you're old.

moreso just cut progress than a full transformation, but went from 92kg on left to 78kg on middle and right since February. Currently sitting at 77kg.

Wub a luba dub dub!!

>a year vs 5 months

brb, buying that shirt to the left. also nice gains

shieeet

And 1.5 years later

dafuq are you talking about fampai

Has anyone ever found a study proving the lose-weight-slowly-to-avoid-loose-skin meme to be anything other than a meme?

Dec 2015 to may 2016 is 5-6 months

MODS MODS MODS he is barely 16

What's the timeline here left to right?

Mirin your arms

235, 225, 210, 203/205 not sure, 200(as of this morning)

6ft tall

I've still got a few months to go. Lmk brahs

6ft tall.

Thanks breh

N-no homo

holy fuckin balls man, good job

I started at 430 pounds, hit 345 in December, then turned shit the fuck up in January.

Currently at 245 - 45 pounds to go lads.

Almost a year ago to the day

5'9'' manlet
170-145
bitch hips to regular male hips
Never stepped in a gym in my whole life

Me likey

Been meaning to put together a full progress timeline for you famalam showing beginning, each low point (literally as in cutting but also figuratively as in bulking fatty peaks), but here's just day 1 versus now.

The full timeline of 2 years is quite interesting, think a lot of guys will be helped seeing how you're by no means always looking good, just how far to cut down or bulk up to, etc. Not as if I did everything perfectly for each phase, but it's a good visual reference.

PS - I'm on a mac for the first time. Feeling seriously gimped without stock MSPaint's simplicity when it comes to patching together photos and captions especially ones on a canvas I need to continually tamper with (unlocked aspect ratio). Anyone have a good freeware suggestion? Or pretty cheap one on app store?

Took a few years.
Injury issues lately. Really stalled, feeling burned out, stuck. Not nearly recovered fully from a badly pulled groin awhile back. Lost a lot of lower body strength.
Not sure where to go from here; not big enough to cut, not lean enough to be satisfied. Don't have the athleticism I had before. Feels bad.

GIMP

Believe it or not I was pretty damn good playing rugby with that pear shape body. If I only I could play now though

Could you post a front pic now? I have wide hips that look like your starting pic. Mind sharing what they look like now?

Mirin forearm senpai

You. On the right side. This is what I'm aiming at. Mind posting your height and weight? I just wanna know how much way to go is left (I'm 6 ft 176lbs)

Gotta pay them dues somehow. Either do a bulk @ 200cals w/ test 500mg a week or bulk like a crazy mother fucker.

>being this autistic

>before

>video game addict
>enjoyed life
>hung out with friends and played halo and runeacape
>was generally a happy person
>Girls always hitting on me
>never got any cause socially retarded, shy, and no confidence
>100lbs
>didn't care still enjoyed life

>after

>fast forward 2 years
>145lbs
>lifting weights is the only thing in life that I actually enjoy besides listening to music and driving my car
>crippling depression and social anxiety
>think about killing myself or just death in general at least 2 times a week
>hate my body and my face
>no confidence
>don't hang out with anyone anymore
>deleted all social media 1 year ago
>text nobody
>talk to nobody

I just want to be happy again and enjoy the little things in life

Relax. You're like 15? You have the rest of your life to be miserable. It only gets worse from here on out, especially for fuck boys like you. You should really look into that suicide you talk about.

Still my "goal" bod
6'0, 150lbs and slowly bulking to 175, was 148 couple months ago so gonna be a long process to do this clean
Trying to get strong in the meantime

Urban really good looking
Start lifting heavier not eating a sht ton more Ull look godlike

As for depression everyone at some point in their life goes threw it

I turned 20 a month ago

Lookin solid man, right now I'm in between the bottom left pic and bottom middle pic. Any advice? I started at 193 and I'm down to 152ish.

you're very handsome, don't let that go to waste

go to a club or bar and literally just sit there and drink. girls will flock to you wondering why you're alone.

but if you're really gonna suicide, do it in a cool way at least

How many months?

You honestly look great senpai, where do you even live? Should be tonsa girls around for u

insane facial gains

Nice lats bruh

It get's better my man. You're 20 years old...you were literally still in puberty 2 years ago (or thereabout). You haven't experienced any type of career yet. You haven't experienced long-term love yet. I'm empathetic about medically diagnosed (not internet diagnosed) depression as it took someone very close to me and severely impacted my family. But I've seen firsthand people go from bleeding out on a hospital bed to, years later, being extremely successful, happy, and fulfilled individuals. Their stories are way more motivating than mine or any other guys "making it" on this board. You can do both - overcome depression and make it. You got this man, it's just going to take time and patience.

I used to be maximum twink mode

FUARK

OUT OF MY THREAD CHAD

I'm also 5'6, how is it being 5'6 in the states with all the 6 feet hype? It isn't really a big deal at all in europe and I live in one of the tallest countries

Just stick to your macros and keep lifting heavy bro. It all just takes time

About six months to go from second pic to most recent

balconybro how many calories did you cut at from 13-whatever % bf you're at now? similar stats to you, curious

Always a minimum -500 cals from my TDEE, up to -1000. I've cut as low at 1,500/day when I was willing to lose a few lbs of muscle for the sake of getting lean faster. If summer isn't around the corner I'll take it slower closer to the -500 mark, sometimes utilizing cardio for an even bigger deficit if I'm really impatient + have the energy and time to commit to it. But that's rare, I simply don't enjoy cardio so I avoid it if I can.

Is this decent for 6 months worth of progress?

When you bulk, you should actually lift rather than just stuffing your face

That was mean, user.

I didn't take a before picture either and I thought it sucked for a minute, but whatever, I did find some candid picture from my jabba days, so when I decide to make a before/after comparison, I'll just use that.

I went from 340 to 210, then bulked a bit again, now I'm on my way down to 200 and I'll take it from there.
6'1 btw
I realize bulking from 210 at 6'1 is ridiculous, but I had just cut for a year or something and was bored as shit.

thanks brah. did you lose strength on your cut?

Lost some strength, nothing too dramatic. Being in a prolonged state of caloric decifit makes that loss impossible avoid. Good thing I've never cared about maximizing the numbers on the side of weights, just out to improve my physique is all. Strength gains are secondary.

Making it.
Inspired

The transformation has begun for this one... I predict he will be leaving humanity behind by mid 30s

Wat did you do, then?

That is fucking disgusting you would literally have looked better fat, at least then you might have been able to pull a fat ass landewhale, now you're just a disgusting repulsive fucking freak

Are you trolling?

No change at all

Yes of course.

Losing weight doesn't make your skin loose, being fat does.

Anyone that thinks otherwise might be retarded.

You look fantastic and very handsome! Good going changing yourself and improving your life, user.
I'm in a similar situation where I'll have loose skin and looking at you is inspiring.

You're the only disgusting person here. Go back to the hellhole you spawned from.

Post bussy pls like no homo and im not a pedo just post boipucci haha

Every time you post an update I smile and congratulate you. Good job man

Merlin hard bro
Personal suggestion: Shave your head and grow your beard(either long and thick or just a regular corporate short beard)

Dat back be dank but I'm disappointed in how narrow your torso is

How'd I do? 5'9" manlet who started off at 165, cut my way down to 150 and then slowly bulked my way up to 165 again. All in all it took a total of 22 months.

You also dressed like a total autist, please tell me you didn't switch to dudebro garbage to compensate?

Not bad desu senpai, proud of you for not ending up with buckling knees like half the faggots on this board who lift ending up looking just like fatasses do with caved in legs

post butt

Thank god you made the underwear switch.

You think the cut to 150 was necessary? I'm at 180, and I was thinking of stopping my weight loss somewhere in the 160s.

I'm currently at 165 right now and I still feel kind of heavy. Cutting down to 150, I lost a lot of my body fat and could start adding muscle from a good base. If you don't want to go down to 150, I would definitely recommend going down to 160 at least.

former skelly
135 to 160

Wow good job man

thanks bros

we'll all make it.

Pizza-munching motherfucker.

miring.

Are you actually retarded?