How much mass does tribal tattoo add to your body?

How much mass does tribal tattoo add to your body?

Tattoos don't add any mass to your body.

They probably do a tiny bit though

32 grams of AIDS

How come this dyel guy look like he lifts then?

-50 to intellect
+100% homosexuals attention

that looks like it might actually be a proper maori design, not just your regular old tribal

50g cliche
50g unoriginality
50g trendiness
50g douchiness
1000g regret 3+ yrs from now

If you want a tattoo, don't do it out of impulsiveness or trend-conformity, you'll end up wishing you hadn't in the long run.

Having a brain and a sense of individuality never gets old.

Source: a guy with tons of tattoos who sees the same tribal/sleeve/"I

3 Mass.

HEY GRINGO CAN I GET FAMILY ON ONE FOREARM AND FIRST ON THE OTHER? MAKE SURE TO USE THE SAME FONT AS THE BOX FOR GTA: SAN ANDREAS.

if he is dyel then obviously he doesn't look like he lifts, does he?

>tfw you will never have niclas' sweet tribal tattoo

hey you must be really cool at parties

It's like bumper stickers on cars.
So if it's +5 hp per sticker, I would assume it's +.5% muscle mass per inch of tribal

Meh, I'm a guy who likes tattoos and has none because I actually agree with your thought process, but do everyone a favor and shut the fuck up.

>the drawings I have on my body are cooler than the drawings other guys have cause I'm 3deep5them

No, fuck off, it's not that important and literally nobody cares except you. Find an actual reason to feel superior if your self confidence is that fragile.

Just make sure the ink is mixed with clen and get a new tattoo on your ass every week

they objectively do

I want to get earrings like bostin lloyd i think theyre attractive comoletely unironically

What would happen if you were tattood with test mixed with ink?

Youd have testosterone ink in the layers of your skin

Would you eventually absorb it and become high test?

Try it